mac dre wannabes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 10, 2005
how yall feel bout all theese young niggaz n daygo tryin 2 be like mac dre r act like they from tha bay period its alot of em everywhere its fucked up cause when e-40 r keak say somethin like all the other places steal bay slang its true its happinnin n my city people sayin all they words n they song and some mo shit i almost feel in that hole a year r 2 ago when i was 13/14 but i got a lil older and said fuck that im not followin no trend or knuthin but what yall think bout this shit speak on it

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Thats the nature of the game..there is gonna be those that set trends and those that follow,Im not gonna single out anyone,but I hear it and I cant understand it,We are southern Cali we are rich with culture that others have emulated,I Think the Bay tries to take credit for alot of shit...look at hyphy..
Hyphy= Crunk renamed
Going dumb=(the name) gettin stupid and dumb from N.Y. in late 80s
Im trying to figure what everyone is copying...Yeah maybe Off the heezy,fashizzell,yadaImean.I dont know anyone personally who talks like that,I dont have any friends who pop collas,none of that,Of course Im a lil older,I would feel real funny talkin like that cause it aint me....I gotta stay true to who I am....But I think the bay is lookin for ways to get credit...thats like arguing who started lowriding,and wearing Khakis.....

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
face it mac dre was a trend setter way b4 he went home nigga's been on his hype for awhile its just more visible since his going away. its like when your homie get a car you think you have never seen anybody with then everytime you look up there is that same model car that your homie has, that you thought no one else had...LOL

Dec 10, 2005
haha foreal coop im workin on this new project cant really talk 2 much about it but all tracks produced by rasan im gon touch all theese issues and im gon really let people know who iam and what im about this project is gon be all the way real and every project i come out wit from here on when it took 4 me 2 find myself and i think thats what the rest of theese wannabes need 2 sit back and do

Jun 14, 2005
i dont know mayne. itz all about the time you was raised in. in the 80's you had the b-boyz in new york and that caught on so everybody was doin it. flat tops, callin somethin fresh. even gangbangin. if itz what you feel then itz what you do.
i been rappin for a long ass time so i aint on the band wagon but when i here some the musik from the yay it do make me get stupid or go dumb. (plus i be on one). when i used to here niggaz say klak-klack or yeah dat, i would already be like that nigga from lincoln park. but now everybody sayin te shit. im just sayin do i think niggaz do wht they feel. if niggaz in dago like gettin hyphie or what not, then no matter what we try to do they still got a fan base.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
^^^ I understand where ya coming from...I think what the problem is,its that some dont want others to be mistaken that those kind of rappers are representing dago.I realize we living in different times,and there is always gonna be people who follow trends,and I dont see nothing wrong with someone going dumb,or getting hyphy..if they havin fun and expressing themselves cool.I think its hard especially for rappers who stay true to what there style is,and been grinding for years to see these people on something different,I dont beleive like some previousley said..that Dago needs a gimmick.Look at atlanta,If you was to ask anyone 20 years ago if they were gonna blow,people wouldve laughed.But over the years they were releasing albums,and if you notice,they still have there own style...I wouldnt shop in new york to get some westcoast artists and vice versa,I wouldnt recommend anyone doing hyphy,or none of that,and that has nothing to do with me liking it.I beleive it will be out pwith in a year or two,Its too close to crunk,and they been playin alot of that type on the radio over the last year or so.Its getting old,kids are gonna wanna hear something else,and if you do that kind of music,you could get type-cast and people will always associate you with hyphy.Dont let no one tell you you have to rap any certain way...This chicano C.E.O. down the street from me,he tells his artists...say south side more ...say ese in your raps(he is very sucessful)..My thing is If you can look in the mirror and be honest with yourself that you are making the hottest songs,and there is no more you can do as far as makin better product,then
Start to work that product,get a fan base...hell do something way out left field as far as marketing,etc etc.

Dec 6, 2005
www.facebook.com
YOUNG HOGG said:
i dont know mayne. itz all about the time you was raised in. in the 80's you had the b-boyz in new york and that caught on so everybody was doin it. flat tops, callin somethin fresh. even gangbangin. if itz what you feel then itz what you do.
i been rappin for a long ass time so i aint on the band wagon but when i here some the musik from the yay it do make me get stupid or go dumb. (plus i be on one). when i used to here niggaz say klak-klack or yeah dat, i would already be like that nigga from lincoln park. but now everybody sayin te shit. im just sayin do i think niggaz do wht they feel. if niggaz in dago like gettin hyphie or what not, then no matter what we try to do they still got a fan base.
THAT IS TRUE BUT SOME CATS IS GOIN OVERBOARD WIT IT!!!!!LIKE I USE SOME YAY AREA SHIT IN MY MUSIC BUT DAMN I STILL KEEP IT DAGO NO MATTER WHAT SOME MUTHAFUCKAZ CLAIM THA BAY WHEN THEY KNOW DAMN WELL THEY WAS BORN RAISED AND NEVER LEFT DAGO!!!!OR THEY GOT RELATIVES OUT THERE ALL OF THA SUDDEN!!!!BUT I DONT I REALLY DONT GIVE A DAMN CUZ WE JUS NEED TO MAKE MUSIC AND IF THEY USE THAT STYLE THEY USE IT!!!!

Feb 23, 2006
i was talk'n 2 sum niggas bout that shit last night, yeah gett'n hyphy is koo and shit, knock'n da muzik, go'n stupid and shit, but as soon as that shit starts to reflect in muzik, thats where the shit get's outta hand, Im from So Cal, and spent sum time in other places around da globe, but when it all comes down to whut type of nigga im am, Nigga im S0-Cal, till da last day,
there is alot of niggas on dat mac dre shit, try'n to sound like em, taking my niggas whole rhyme scheme, and that shit aint right, alot of these niggas didnt even get on this hype shit until, mid 2005, i mean the was sum niggas slump'n Mac Dre in Dago, but i went outta toen last year, came back, towards tha last quarter, and everybody is mac dre'ed tha fuck out, u cant walk out the house wit out see'n a pair of stunna shades, everybody iz pop''n thizzelz now, but those sam muthafuckas that havent even heard the Rompilation back in 96, but mac dre passes away and now nigga's is try'n to be super hyphy. alot of people are really over doing this hyphy movement, the shit is koo, i love to see niggas from my state succeed, just remember whut part of the state u frum,

IT'S THE WEST COAST/ WHERE WE KILL 4 DA DOLLAR/ WIT DEM FAT LACE CHUCKZ/AND WE NEVER SPORT PRADA/WHERE CRACK FRAMS/ON DEM 6/4 IMPALA'S/AND WE RIGHT BY THE BORDER/SO U KNO WE GOT DAT PRODUCT.(CEE WEE 3)

Jan 9, 2006
www.myspace.com
SCrappy_Do said:
i was talk'n 2 sum niggas bout that shit last night, yeah gett'n hyphy is koo and shit, knock'n da muzik, go'n stupid and shit, but as soon as that shit starts to reflect in muzik, thats where the shit get's outta hand, Im from So Cal, and spent sum time in other places around da globe, but when it all comes down to whut type of nigga im am, Nigga im S0-Cal, till da last day,
there is alot of niggas on dat mac dre shit, try'n to sound like em, taking my niggas whole rhyme scheme, and that shit aint right, alot of these niggas didnt even get on this hype shit until, mid 2005, i mean the was sum niggas slump'n Mac Dre in Dago, but i went outta toen last year, came back, towards tha last quarter, and everybody is mac dre'ed tha fuck out, u cant walk out the house wit out see'n a pair of stunna shades, everybody iz pop''n thizzelz now, but those sam muthafuckas that havent even heard the Rompilation back in 96, but mac dre passes away and now nigga's is try'n to be super hyphy. alot of people are really over doing this hyphy movement, the shit is koo, i love to see niggas from my state succeed, just remember whut part of the state u frum,

IT'S THE WEST COAST/ WHERE WE KILL 4 DA DOLLAR/ WIT DEM FAT LACE CHUCKZ/AND WE NEVER SPORT PRADA/WHERE CRACK FRAMS/ON DEM 6/4 IMPALA'S/AND WE RIGHT BY THE BORDER/SO U KNO WE GOT DAT PRODUCT.(CEE WEE 3)
YEAH IT IS A LOT OF NEW MAC DRE FANS THAT DIDN'T HEAR ANY OF THE FIRST SHIT HE DID. I HAD DUBEES FIRST CD BEFORE DRE' S FIRST ONE. DAT SONG OFF DAT WESTCOAST BADBOYZ 1 MADE ME A MAC DRE FAN... THESE NEW DRE FANS DON'T KNOW ANY HISTORY

Apr 10, 2006
rwashing34 said:
YEAH IT IS A LOT OF NEW MAC DRE FANS THAT DIDN'T HEAR ANY OF THE FIRST SHIT HE DID. I HAD DUBEES FIRST CD BEFORE DRE' S FIRST ONE. DAT SONG OFF DAT WESTCOAST BADBOYZ 1 MADE ME A MAC DRE FAN... THESE NEW DRE FANS DON'T KNOW ANY HISTORY

a lot of CatS didnt even Start liSteninG to hiS Shit until after he paSSed away thatS bullShit!!
Mac Dre R.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.