mac dre wannabes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
50cal said:
here is an example...the bay wants to blow up..i can understand that
But when someone uses some terminolgy that the bay uses,or raps over some bay type of music and beats then fans of the bay backlash at them...
FO REAL... SOME BAY AREA CATS JUSS CANT GIVE PROPS TO ANYWHERE ELSE OTHER THAN THE BAY... IMO, THASS BEIN ON SOME HATER SHIT...

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Well There are a few on these threads/forums..even on other sites who promote this beef..East/West L.A?Dago LA/BAY...In reality most people I know..they may not like hyphy/thizz.....some do...but everyone I know got lots of love for the bay and appreciate the contributions that region has made in hip hop, with RBL...C-BO- LYNCH.... CELLY CEL.. E-40/CLICK....CONSCIOUS DAUGHTERS SEAN T JT, RICHIE RICH THE LUNIZ etc etcIcould go on and on i can appreciate these artists contributions and I wont let the netbangers effect my judgement...ITs all love DAGO,O.C.L.A. THE bay

Apr 5, 2003
50cal said:
Well There are a few on these threads/forums..even on other sites who promote this beef..East/West L.A?Dago LA/BAY...In reality most people I know..they may not like hyphy/thizz.....some do...but everyone I know got lots of love for the bay and appreciate the contributions that region has made in hip hop, with RBL...C-BO- LYNCH.... CELLY CEL.. E-40/CLICK....CONSCIOUS DAUGHTERS SEAN T JT, RICHIE RICH THE LUNIZ etc etcIcould go on and on i can appreciate these artists contributions and I wont let the netbangers effect my judgement...ITs all love DAGO,O.C.L.A. THE bay
co-sign, its all california love

Jun 5, 2004
50cal said:
i feel u on that, im from the bay and i only like a percentage of hyphy shit. and also i agree with what u said about niggas trippin on other people using slang that the bay made up, i dont even really care, its some made up ass words, u kno? i mean, theres so much slang out there nowadays that it's hard to make up your own shit.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
50cal said:
REAL TALK HOMEBOY

Status
Not open for further replies.