Mac Dre Remastered demos, b-sides & unreleased comp project

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I wanna put this together like the pac comps, now taking submissions for lowest gen highest quality source files, I have some but would love best possible quality to start with. I started workin on this a while ago n never got back to it till I got a request the other day. Lets pool our resources together n make it happen.

May 31, 2006
thats dope if it can be done. haven't really came across too many low quality MD songs.

a lil off topic but man if there is a song that really needs to be polished and remastered it is "Murderfile" by Hyst and Brotha Lynch Hung! the only copy that exists on the web is the youtube copy.

Last edited:
Sep 5, 2013
I feel like there probably isn't a whole lot most of us haven't heard and what we haven't, Wanda probably has kept locked up for safe keeping in the vault for when the times right. I hope I'm wrong though....

Feb 19, 2015
THERE IS AN EXTREMELY RARE MAC DRE SONG CALLED "DOPE RHYME DEALER" I HAD IT ON A TAPE BACK IN THE 90'S SOMEONE HAD GOTTEN IT FROM ONE OF MAC DRE'S FOLKS. NEVER BEEN ABLE TO FIND IT ONLINE OR ANY WHERE ELSE SINCE THEN AND THE TAPE GOT LOST. YOU DON'T HAPPEN TO HAVE THAT ONE DO YOU?
INTERESTING

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I feel like there probably isn't a whole lot most of us haven't heard and what we haven't, Wanda probably has kept locked up for safe keeping in the vault for when the times right. I hope I'm wrong though....
I have whats titled demo tape 1. Its mp3 160kbps and super shitty sounding tape rip. Is this whats known as cold caper ep?

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Its up on youtube as cold caper, sounds like same rip. Anyone know if this was offially released or is its officially unreleased? I wonder what demo tape two is and also if anyone has the original cold caper tape or even a copy of it so we can do a new rip and hq remaster..

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Last edited:
Nov 27, 2014
It would be hella dope if somebody made a dead bay legends comp taking versus from Dre, Pac, Jac, Wood etc... Mixed it up with some dope ass new beats and maybe get some new niggas on some versus. If somebody produced it right it would be legendary

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Remaster: https://mega.nz/#!WYQyBToJ!WFsc-oIRsW5hyQbP_P_A4SmchckYWeoPYuhpzvZkAvU

Sourcefile to compare: https://mega.nz/#!Wdx1BCRR!dBd2qTtBPfVnjc-P4FkHYlKamfnRQNpjfpcSLLbpNHI

Heres a remaster sample for track one of demo tape one aka cold caper ep. Mp3 160kbps source file from cassette rip. Worth remastering the whole thing like this?
The songs on youtube that are labeled as "Cold Cold Capper" are not Cold Cold Capper songs. They're demo tapes/songs but mislabeled as Cold Cold Capper. Cold Cold Capper are sig (diss) songs. The majority, if my memory recalls, directed at Reek Daddy. The last one Dre did was Cold Cold Capper 4 which is where he sigged on Bruce and the Click. The last Cold Cold Capper anyone did was Diggs when he sigged on PSD which is why he called it Cold Cold Capper pt 5 in the song.