Mac Dre Remastered demos, b-sides & unreleased comp project

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2013
If it was 20 years ago it could have been Mac Lee. Could have been E.B. as I think he started rappin a bit at that time. I would need to hear it. Could have been Stevie Dee (not PSD) but like I said, I would need to hear it.
Imma try to find it for you and also let you know who it was. It had to been longer tho, like 88 89. On some serious local only crest side type shit from the way it sounded. But I will definitely try to find it for you. It was a tape from a cousin of mine that was from out there, but he had passed away in like 89 90. Asked Mac Mall about it hella years back on MySpace and he didn't know. I just remember dude had like a raspy deep voice.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2007
Imma try to find it for you and also let you know who it was. It had to been longer tho, like 88 89. On some serious local only crest side type shit from the way it sounded. But I will definitely try to find it for you. It was a tape from a cousin of mine that was from out there, but he had passed away in like 89 90. Asked Mac Mall about it hella years back on MySpace and he didn't know. I just remember dude had like a raspy deep voice.
This is hurting my head......

Mar 21, 2013
If it was 20 years ago it could have been Mac Lee. Could have been E.B. as I think he started rappin a bit at that time. I would need to hear it. Could have been Stevie Dee (not PSD) but like I said, I would need to hear it.
Ok, dudes name was Icy B. Songs were very late 80's.

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
here is the full 15 track crestside vs hillside cd.
Crestside vs Hillside -1990-

and here is the 8 track demo tape from 1986 i believe
vhttp://www.mediafire.com/download/g7a1by26s8t2u0u/Demo_Tape_-1986-.zip
MoonChild @MoonChild send me a copy if you end up remastering these please.

Oct 27, 2007
Go take your meds.
Go take my meds? That was rude. How old are you? 20 lol. Rude. Get a real job. Celly taught u way too much boy. Come work for a real squad that gets paid. Yuk don't pay his arttist...... or should i say yuktuff lol. i told you al he is a little bitch in la. i been sayin it since spider loc days. u mp hater. go take ur meds. My meds are talking to you now.....

Oct 27, 2007
here is the full 15 track crestside vs hillside cd.
Crestside vs Hillside -1990-

and here is the 8 track demo tape from 1986 i believe
vhttp://www.mediafire.com/download/g7a1by26s8t2u0u/Demo_Tape_-1986-.zip
MoonChild @MoonChild send me a copy if you end up remastering these please.
Hey homie dope ass post. hey how come rv don't work anymore? i ccant get my name to work anymore? what happen to that place? i posted over 3,000 albums with my boy big t and lambo. I'm lost now...... Name cwaldenwaldo not working now. Didn't 3even talk to anybody there either. Weird..... Also that dude above is a Rude son of a bitch. Fuckin fag. Grow a heart u yuktufff fan. go listen to money mafia all night. Then grow some balls.

Mar 21, 2013
If it's whoi think it is thats Brian but he actually wasn't from the crest. You have the song?
I have it somewhere but have not been able to find it yet. Well, whoever it was had to had been from there. He was naming off every single block throughout the whole song. That would be weird to talk deeply about a place you're not from. As I remember more, he had a slow song about a girl too like on some ll cool j type shit. Don't think it was an actual release as the tape had his songs on there and other stuff.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I have it somewhere but have not been able to find it yet. Well, whoever it was had to had been from there. He was naming off every single block throughout the whole song. That would be weird to talk deeply about a place you're not from. As I remember more, he had a slow song about a girl too like on some ll cool j type shit. Don't think it was an actual release as the tape had his songs on there and other stuff.
A lot of people that claimed/claim the crest didn't/don't actually live there or didn't/don't have family there. They hung out there because of friends or maybe lived near the neighborhood and had friends there but if it's who I think it is, if it's Brian, he is not from the crest meaning he wasn't born there and wasn't raised there and didn't really hang out there. He's from SF. He claimed it because his homies were there, and like I said, I would need to hear the song.

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
Go take my meds? That was rude. How old are you? 20 lol. Rude. Get a real job. Celly taught u way too much boy. Come work for a real squad that gets paid. Yuk don't pay his arttist...... or should i say yuktuff lol. i told you al he is a little bitch in la. i been sayin it since spider loc days. u mp hater. go take ur meds. My meds are talking to you now.....
Dude, you're literally bi-polar, insane, or just really stupid. Get a real job? I have a career. You're a self proclaimed "promoter." You consider that a real job? You really need to see a head doctor. You make zero sense, and have multiple personalities.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Anyone know the proper song titles for the demo tape? Remaster is done.
For the most part they never had proper titles as they were demo songs that floated around Vallejo or weren't really released until many years after recording them. In addition, some of the songs had parts that he used in other songs or used to build other songs.

Dec 6, 2005
https://mega.nz/#F!2RowlbrS!5ZrOCGlZrdgNjsLPfcP_1Q

Here goes the remaster, had a hard time with the hiss reduction, too much muffles too little makes the track unbearable with hiss, def sounds alot better, more clear. Hopefully the four track tape still exists n they can do a new mix/master.
Thanks homie

You always drop quality shit

Any other remakes of different artists you plan on doing?

F

Fromthebaytotheaz

https://mega.nz/#F!2RowlbrS!5ZrOCGlZrdgNjsLPfcP_1Q

Here goes the remaster, had a hard time with the hiss reduction, too much muffles too little makes the track unbearable with hiss, def sounds alot better, more clear. Hopefully the four track tape still exists n they can do a new mix/master.
you gonna remaster any of the hillside v crestside? more specifically the track thats real. Good shit brotha! like always