lol @ this

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
illmannered666 said:
Yeah, its always fun to have hundreds of people laughing AT you, not with you.

I picture you coming to a Bay Rap event, everyone pointing and laughing at you until you become dizzy, all you can hear is the laughter and taunts, until you finally wig out and run away into the woods. And I guarantee your lunch break consists of you screaming at a E-40 doll that you made out of pillows while you tuck your dick between your legs and dance around.

You should be locked away from society.

lmao!!! this is the funniest fucking tihng ive ever read on this board!!!

Feb 24, 2006
www.myspace.com
haha

Let them laugh I'll be rollin all over the stage crackin up with em. So what? I can be a comedian and a rapper haha. Works for me. lol. One thing you have to know about me is I'm not afraid of critism, I welcome it and feed of it. You can't hurt me with words, only excite me.

-MR MIGGS

Dec 30, 2003
i think someone is obsessed with E-40... dam dude honestly im glad you have another job and a place to live and wat not.. because rap is gonna make your bank account negative cuz u suck badly

C

CCCUser925

umm....why is highpitch's long lost brother mr miggs aka wackpitch trying to clown on a bay area legend?

1. you can't rhyme for shit

2. you're from chicago but you live in Rockridge not Oakland

3. redeem yourself please...

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
EY FUCK YOU MIGGA...WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU FUCK'N CLOWN....A NOBODY....USUALLY I FEEL BAD FOR MU'FUCKAZ GETT'N THEY ASS BEAT BUT YOU GOT IT COMIN' BITCH....I HOPE 40 AND HIS PEOPLE CATCH YOU SLIPP'N OR SHOW UP AT YOUR FRONT DOOR AND BEAT THE FUCK OUT YO GAY ASS AND RECORD THAT SHIT SO WE ALL CAN LAUGH AT IT......MARK........-100.

Feb 24, 2006
www.myspace.com
lol

Rockridge??? lol Where are you getting that info from that's some funny shit. I don't even know where that is. haha Why don't you guys listen to my other songs instead of fixating on one track all day lol, you are all starting to sound repetitve and boring *yawn* Maybe you can find something new to make fun of in another track for a change.. hahahaha Just a suggestion though... :cool:

-MR MIGGS