lol @ this

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 24, 2006
www.myspace.com
lmao too

It is critism if I have just as many positive emails as negative comments, you all can say whatever you want but when it comes down to it I still have a fan base and you can't do shit about it. I don't need your respect, if fact I'd rather you not respect me and keep on posting all this. hahah. Keep on everyone, I'm loving it all. :)

-MR MIGGS

Feb 10, 2006
DFLORES said:
umm....why is highpitch's long lost brother mr miggs aka wackpitch trying to clown on a bay area legend?

1. you can't rhyme for shit

2. you're from chicago but you live in Rockridge not Oakland

3. redeem yourself please...

OH SNAP I didnt even realize you photoshopped his face in there!!! haha that shit is laughs

Feb 10, 2006
MRMIGGS said:
It is critism if I have just as many positive emails as negative comments, you all can say whatever you want but when it comes down to it I still have a fan base and you can't do shit about it. I don't need your respect, if fact I'd rather you not respect me and keep on posting all this. hahah. Keep on everyone, I'm loving it all. :)

-MR MIGGS
NIGGA! your song has been played like 50 times!!! and it was all us you stupid high pitch eric lookin ass motherfucker!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
MRMIGGS said:

-MR MIGGS
Am I the only one that thinks that these "positive" emails he's getting are just from his friends..."well, miggie made another song, lets myspace him and tell him how much he rocks!" ....I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, maybe you were trying to be wack (which makes no sense) so I will go and listen to your songs and see if maybe I was wrong

Feb 24, 2006
www.myspace.com
Even though I like critism this one isn't even funny, troll's is much more imaginative. I even like the one but about James Earl Jones he's a great actor. But this high pitched dude from howard stern? I never even heard of him before and looking at the picture I don't see a resemblance I'm much cuter than him ;)

-MR MIGGS

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
lol....I just looked at his profile to see his myspace address:

MRMIGGS
Favorite Artist:
Biggie
Ethnicity:
Half black / Half white
Pimp-tech

pimp-tech? lol...that damn near made me fall out of the chair....and where you supposed to be at in oakland?

Feb 10, 2006
"Influences I would say my most strongest influences for my current style of flow would be dre, eminem, lloyd banks, 50 cent, busta rhymes, jay-z, X to the Z, and snoop and maybe there is a little p diddy in there somewhere. ;) " - mr.miggs

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!?!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
MRMIGGS said:
In case you were wondering, the other songs are on my artist profile which I don't really use to much - http://www.myspace.com/mistermiggs
How could I possibly think that your tracks would get any better....aside from the fact that you haven't even bothered to do any sort of mastering whatsoever, so all your sounds are all overly loud with your verses just drowning everything else out...I went to your regular page and made the mistake of listening to your "boys" http://www.myspace.com/djspadez lol...them trying to sing was funnier than anything david chappelle has ever imagined...
wtf is up with your hook for "fuck you up" aside from it being way to simple and about as menacing as bambi's thug homie thumper, did you say "if you fuck with my pussyhole, I'll fuck you up"?

MRMIGGS said:
Pimp tech is a term I invented to describe what I do, which is none of you guys business. ;)
and thats not queer at all

Feb 10, 2006
mr. miggs on a serious note, i think more people would respect you as a aspiring artists if you just had never even entertained the though of making a 40 diss..

Feb 24, 2006
www.myspace.com
yes

They probably would, but since I don't care..... FUCK 40. But thanks for the comment tone. Check out my slurp it up track it's one of my favorites that's not my beat though, I have lots of songs that are on some mainstream beats that I did last year but I didn't post those.. I just really personally like my slurp it up track it's really hot, check it out.

-MR MIGGS

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
MRMIGGS said:
No it's if you fuck with my pussyholes I'll fuck you up
:eek:
oh, I'm sorry....I forgot the 's' on pussyholes....so if someone fucks with your ass or mouth, you'll fuck them......up, right? :cheeky:

I did check "slurp it up" your choice of words were....uh....interesting...