lol @ this

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
tone21 said:
"Influences I would say my most strongest influences for my current style of flow would be dre, eminem, lloyd banks, 50 cent, busta rhymes, jay-z, X to the Z, and snoop and maybe there is a little p diddy in there somewhere. ;) " - mr.miggs

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!?!
The douchebag is a fukkin G-Unit Groupie probally his hurt because he met E-40 and ignore his azz LOL

Oct 19, 2005
You siccness folks are FUCKIN KILLING me with the shots your taken at this fool, LMAO!!!! I just got off work and can't stop fuckin laughing.
MRMIGGS said:
I chose the kid-like nature of the beat on purpose it was totally intentional. Listen to my other beats and they sound nothing like that. The beat is poking fun at basically two things -

#1. How E-40's shit lately sounds very kid-like and exactly what he says he's not "sugar coated"

#2. How I don't take 40 seriously so I'm just going to make a track that not only disses him, but really reflects a very childlike style and method of making fun of someone. It's really the whole point...

But hey you guys keep finding your little corners to talk shit in, post all up in my blog all day I love the attention just keep it up. I read that shit every morning and just laugh at you stupid fucks. Keep em comin...

-MR MIGGS :)
The funniest shit though, is that "Mr.Miggs" is tryin his hardest to play this shit as cool possible. No matter what the hell he says or how hard he try's to play it off he's still getting clowned. "Pimp-tech" LOL! . It still hasn't sunk in this fool's head that no one is taking him serious, he isn't nuthin but a joke. Keep the comic relief commin.

Feb 24, 2006
www.myspace.com
nah

I don't think I'm the best rapper alive not even close but I think I have the potential to be mainstream given some time and the right producer. It's it's not just me who thinks that, you guys can rip on me as much as you like it's no sweat to me, I think it's great that you guys want to spend so much time thinking about me. Just shows how you guys have no lives and way too much free time on your hands. I've been at work all day while you guys have went at it and it's a great thing to read when I have some spare time. Keep it up guys, lol but you're only wasting you time. There's nothing you can say to me that would effect me to stop doing what I'm doing, lol.

-MR MIGGS

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
who in their right mind would sign you? you have no wordplay. no punchlines. no kind of voice. you can't ride a beat. or make one. your only hope is to claim you're james earl jones' son with the micheal jackson disease....and we aren't spending time "thinking about you" we're spending time laughing about you....ok, maybe troll spent time thinking about you while he was making the photoshop images, but he had our best interests in mind

Sep 30, 2005
"I welcome all criticisms"... shut up. People tell you you're a straight up fag, you can't rap, your beats ain't shit, you have no kind of talent, you're a fucking clown and you deserve to get beat down until blood is coming out your fucking eyeballs because you're just so shitty as a human being, and you try to play it cool and act like that's just criticism that'll help you grow as an artist or some shit? "Hmmm, seems like people don't like dicksuckers... I'll keep that in mind." Shut the fuck up. You disgust me.

Sep 30, 2005
MRMIGGS said:
Here is another soft baby flow from chicago for you: "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.." hahahahaaa ... you bitch ass fools. Go suck someone else's dick. hahahaha.

-MR MIGGS
Who you tryin' to convince, us or yourself?

May 8, 2005
MRMIGGS said:
I don't think I'm the best rapper alive not even close but I think I have the potential to be mainstream given some time and the right producer. It's it's not just me who thinks that, you guys can rip on me as much as you like it's no sweat to me, I think it's great that you guys want to spend so much time thinking about me. Just shows how you guys have no lives and way too much free time on your hands. I've been at work all day while you guys have went at it and it's a great thing to read when I have some spare time. Keep it up guys, lol but you're only wasting you time. There's nothing you can say to me that would effect me to stop doing what I'm doing, lol.

-MR MIGGS

^^^^^It's obvious that this poser is breaking down, just look at his nervous typo errors. LOL

Feb 24, 2006
www.myspace.com
sure

Sure I think I'll make a beat based off of the barney song in 40 diss part III if you want me to. You got some great ideas.... hahaha ;) The more you guys talk to more I want to hurry the release of the 40 diss part II. lol

And I'm not trying to convince anyone, it's more of a warning that you are wasting your time. I feel bad all of you here all up on my jock, it's not healthy go outside and get some fresh air and get away from that stank hole you live in.

-MR MIGGS

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I doubt you've ever set foot in oakland...what part are you from again? since you feel its such a good track...what do you think your best line was? and how can an Ooompa Loompa be as big as E-40...do you dress up in burger king costumes and show up on peoples lawns at your "work"