lol @ this

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
he talking bout in his blog "everything I said is true" he didn't even say shit in the track...he's actin like he really aired 40 out...and then saying Mistah Fab & Keak could make it, but they don't have enough charisma...lol...wtf kind of nonsense is that? "Migga" good gawd!

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
also, check out the group he started, whatever its called, "Fuck 40 Federation" or whatever...hes the only to have said anything and in one of the topics he said that "tell me when to go" wasnt that bad, lol...so he seems kinda confused.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
I posted to him, he's tellin me my shit sucks ( Cougnut, C-Fresh, Malice, 11/5 ) lol. I told him to take the Pepsi challenge and put his "songs" against ANYTHING I got lol. What has this world come to. Funny thing is, I'm TRULY scared of this guy because anyone THIS crazy would probably hunt you down and rape your whole family while eating a back of his toenail clippings. Fuckin nutjob

Sep 30, 2005
Are you sure this shit is real? I mean... really real? The nerve of that kid, the fucking nerve... the baby Jesus is probably crying right now.
-Just to show you how dumb that fucking herb is: at the end of his "song" he say "check out billboard.com, 40 ain't even in the top 100. Fuckin Guns N Roses Greatest Hits is on this shit!" Except the 40 album ain't even fucking OUT YET, of COURSE it ain't on the billboard. What a stupid fuck...

And is that muthafucka an albino? Cause he says he's black in his profile.

Feb 20, 2006
haha! this dude is a clown!!! he talkin' about "get off 40's nuts everyone"!?!? If anything, this dudes riding him the hardest, trying to thrive in this HipHop game through spitting another man's name. dude is a joke.