lol @ this

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2005
DubbC415 said:
also, check out the group he started, whatever its called, "Fuck 40 Federation" or whatever...hes the only to have said anything and in one of the topics he said that "tell me when to go" wasnt that bad, lol...so he seems kinda confused.
i hellaaaaa noticed that too. 30 ppl in his group, probably because he invited them himself and those ppl just accepted cause they didnt know what it was.

look what else i saw on his page:
Music - Production - Lyricist
I can write some HOT rhymes and make some totally sick beats too. Contact me for more info.[/qoute]

HHAHAHA. TOTALLY SICK BEATS????? sad thing is that this fool thinks his shit knocks. he needs a clarity check, in everything. he's a nobody, and it's always gonna be like that.

Feb 10, 2006
LOL at this wack mothafucka leaving his cell number for people to give him props on his music or what not!!!! 408 661 3687 lets blow him up with some hate text messages!!!

"And if you want to talk some business or just want to say hi or comment on my music here's my cell 408 661 3687. Holla at me! And for all the haters who wanna stand up for 40 and voice their opinions to me go ahead I love that shit I feed off of all the attention so just send me that shit it'll make my fucking day.. really. =) But I'll say this to you, let 40 stand up for himself, he's a pussy if he needs people to stand up for him. If he wants to say something to me he will. The more you guys call me up and send me emails because you're on 40's nutsack the more it proves to me how much of a pussy he is. If I was doing this shit for a respectable rapper like Jay-z then no one would say shit because people know Jay-z is hot. But everyone deep down knows 40 is a little pussy ass nigga. "

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^how fuckin gay...he really expects 40 to take the time out and mention him....I wonder if anyone actually called him...I wish I had a phone with a recording feature...I'd go dummy