Lil B Talks NBA Curses on ESPN's "SportsNation"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Do you have a pen? Haha man shit yo ass down. P @Pie-Rx does the same thing but you don't see him worried about another mans wardrobe or gay conspiracy theories. Than man is making money, good music and pushing this real rap movement. You should takes notes from him and WRITE THAT DOWN homeboy
id pay PPV money to watch you talk like that to Tay in person...just sayin

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Do you have a pen? Haha man shit yo ass down. P @Pie-Rx does the same thing but you don't see him worried about another mans wardrobe or gay conspiracy theories. Than man is making money, good music and pushing this real rap movement. You should takes notes from him and WRITE THAT DOWN homeboy
Ummm...you're very wrong about that. A-Wax has had plenty to say about Tay's wardrobe on these forums.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Ummm...you're very wrong about that. A-Wax has had plenty to say about Tay's wardrobe on these forums.
I WAS GONNA SAY THAT BUT AT THE TIME I READ IT I DIDNT FEEL LIKE FEEDING INTO THE NEGATIVE ENERGY.
PPL WHO DONT TALK THE TRUTH WHEN POINTIN THE FINGER DONT STIMULATE ME AT ALL BUT ITS SO COMMON IM ALMOST IMMUNE.
#NOTICE I SAID ALMOST.....CUZ ITS STILL "IF ITS FUCC ME,ITS FUCC U TENFOLD" ESPECIALLY IF U MAKE UNTRUE IDIOTIC ASSUMPTIONS. (EVERYBODY INCLUDED)

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
NAH...IM JUST REALISTIC AND DONT EXPECT RAPPERS OR PPL TO DRESS LIKE ME BUT I'VE NEVER RECORDED OR PRODUCED FOR A MAN IN A DRESS SO I HAPPEN TO HAVE AN OPINION. I NEVER GOT MOLESTED,IM JUST NOT FOND OF FAGS,CLOWNS AND COWARDS.
#WCM

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Haha nigga doesn't get the Jurrasic Park reference lol
no i didnt...i wasnt questioning your choice of quote "nigga" i was referring to the fact that you used a quote that makes it seem like you already said that shit to Tay

ill give you some advice on top of what Tay gave you...if youre gonna try to make a funny, using a reference....make it relevant guy

Last edited:

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
no i didnt...i wasnt questioning your choice of quote "nigga" i was referring to the fact that you used a quote that makes it seem like you already said that shit to Tay

ill give you some advice on top of what Tay gave you...if youre gonna try to make a funny, using a reference....make it relevant guy
I guess my reference is as relevant as Killa Tay's rap career

Last edited: