Lil B Talks NBA Curses on ESPN's "SportsNation"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
LMAO how old is u breh? From this pic I'd guess about 12......

Take your off beat, wannabe norteno, a-wax worshiping ass somewhere else, talkin shit about tay's rap career lmfao at least tay had hella slappers back in the day, ur wack ass just mumbles on the track and cant even stay on beat
Lol close I was 14 in that picture and that's not me in those videos that's Track Killa and the rapper Vince. Since the both are from Gilroy they associated me with them.

Jan 30, 2007
LMAO how old is u breh? From this pic I'd guess about 12......

Take your off beat, wannabe norteno, a-wax worshiping ass somewhere else, talkin shit about tay's rap career lmfao at least tay had hella slappers back in the day, ur wack ass just mumbles on the track and cant even stay on beat
But serio,

Why does Reckless have Vicks Vapo Rub on his right eyebrow? Or is it because he's hot from bangin in the closet?? You look way too baby face to be banging Reckless. Just my thoughts...

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
But serio,

Why does Reckless have Vicks Vapo Rub on his right eyebrow? Or is it because he's hot from bangin in the closet?? You look way too baby face to be banging Reckless. Just my thoughts...
Lol I know breh that pic is from when I was in High School. I don't gangbang. After high school I got over that shit, went to college and bout to get an AA Degree. Almost done with school

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
But serio,

atleast you didnt say it was tre flores, or he'd fuck you up for mistaken his gangsta

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
MY COMMENT WAS A JOKE BUT I SEE HOW CLOWNS LIKE TO DISH SHIT OUT BUT NOT TAKE IT. WHEN TAY WANTS TO ADD HUMOR ITS A PROBLEM HUH?? GTFOH. THE TRUTH IS, I HAD AN OPINION ON A MAN WEARING A DRESS AND U PUT YOUR NOSE IN THE NEXT MANS BUSINESS. U GET WHATEVER U DESERVE AFTER THAT FACT. I THOUGHT THE ORANGE STATEMENT WAS FUNNY AND ALSO SARCASTICALLY TRUE. SMMFH @ THE RACE CARD ACCUSATION. LIGHTEN UP A LIL. ITS THE NET,RIGHT??

Last edited:

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
MY COMMENT WAS A JOKE BUT I SEE HOW CLOWNS LIKE TO DISH SHIT OUT BUT NOT TAKE IT. WHEN TAY WANTS TO ADD HUMOR ITS A PROBLEM HUH?? GTFOH. THE TRUTH IS, I HAD AN OPINION ON A MAN WEARING A DRESS AND U PUT YOUR NOSE IN THE NEXT MANS BUSINESS. U GET WHATEVER U DESERVE AFTER THAT FACT. I THOUGHT THE ORANGE STATEMENT WAS FUNNY AND ALSO SARVASTICALLY TRUE. SMMFH @ THE RACE CARD ACCUSATION. LIGHTEN UP A LIL. ITS THE NET,RIGHT??
Yea it is. I admit I caught feelings with what you said cause to me it didn't come out as a joke. And re reading it again it still didn't seem like a joke but it's whatever I shouldn't have taken it too serious

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Yea it is. I admit I caught feelings with what you said cause to me it didn't come out as a joke. And re reading it again it still didn't seem like a joke but it's whatever I shouldn't have taken it too serious
Don't trip off it!! Just get back to the interstate and sell them oranges!!