Lil B Talks NBA Curses on ESPN's "SportsNation"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Sometimes I wonder who is telling some of these young cats that it is ok to wear women's clothes. I don't wanna turn in "conspiracy brotha", but it's like the media is really pushing the whole "it's cool to be a faggot/tranny" shit. That shit ain't cool.
All a part of the plan G

#HOLLYWEIRD

Dec 8, 2010
The amount of hate this guy gets is ridiculous. and saying it's making black people look bad... wtf? so when a black rapper goes mainstream and is rapping about murder and selling drugs to his own community, then that's okay; but if a black man acts odd and dresses like a grandma then all of a sudden a line has been crossed?

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
CUZ I FEEL LIKE IT......

Why do you care tho? If it ain't affecting you, your money or your family then why trip? Not like he pays your bills. who gives a fuck about what's manly or not?
MAYBE CUZ I PLANNED ON PRODUCING SOME MUSIC 4 HIM BUT I DONT SEE HOW I COULD PARTICIPATE SINCE I DONT SUPPORT THE FEMINIZATION OF THE YOUNG BLK MALE. MAYBE BECUZ I HAVE 7 SONS THAT I DONT WANT BEING INFLUENCED BY SOMEONE IN THE SAME BUSINESS AS ME....MAYBE, JUST MAYBE BECUZ I KNOW THE YOUNG MAN AND TRIED 2 HAVE AN INFLUENCE ON HIS LIFE.
#NEXT TIME U WANNA ASK ME A DUMB QUESTION AND ITS FAG RELATED,GO EAT A DICC FIRST SO I CAN RECOGNIZE YOUR ANGLE:siccness:

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
The amount of hate this guy gets is ridiculous. and saying it's making black people look bad... wtf? so when a black rapper goes mainstream and is rapping about murder and selling drugs to his own community, then that's okay; but if a black man acts odd and dresses like a grandma then all of a sudden a line has been crossed?
That's what I'm saying. It's manly to promote killing people in your community and selling drugs to the community too? If you ask me That's what makes black people look bad. And TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1 that's not manly to me

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
MAYBE CUZ I PLANNED ON PRODUCING SOME MUSIC 4 HIM BUT I DONT SEE HOW I COULD PARTICIPATE SINCE I DONT SUPPORT THE FEMINIZATION OF THE YOUNG BLK MALE. MAYBE BECUZ I HAVE 7 SONS THAT I DONT WANT BEING INFLUENCED BY SOMEONE IN THE SAME BUSINESS AS ME....MAYBE, JUST MAYBE BECUZ I KNOW THE YOUNG MAN AND TRIED 2 HAVE AN INFLUENCE ON HIS LIFE.
#NEXT TIME U WANNA ASK ME A DUMB QUESTION AND ITS FAG RELATED,GO EAT A DICC FIRST SO I CAN RECOGNIZE YOUR ANGLE:siccness:
Haha If they get easily influenced by what they see on TV or hear in music then you didn't do a good job teaching them to have they're own opinions and you didn't instill your morals on them correctly. That's some shit white people say to make people say that it's rap music that's making kids shoot people and be gangsters to make people hate rap music.

Jan 28, 2015
Haha If they get easily influenced by what they see on TV or hear in music then you didn't do a good job teaching them to have they're own opinions and you didn't instill your morals on them correctly. That's some shit white people say to make people say that it's rap music that's making kids shoot people and be gangsters to make people hate rap music.
what color is your dress since you keep running your mouth

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
I would rather listen to some ignorant ass drug dealing rap, than see lil niggas throw that "boy pussy" on tv wearing skirts and heels. I grew up on 90s gangsta rap as well as the backpacker stuff. Being weird isn't an issue. ODB was weird, and I have all his albums. The line that shouldn't be crossed in hiphop is faggotry.