Lil B Talks NBA Curses on ESPN's "SportsNation"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Oh so we're making it a race thing. oh ok gotcha
yes we are... the powers that be have been trying to push this gay shit on men for the longest time now... especially black men. you have taken notice how feminine shit has gotten unless you've been living cozy under a pebble all these years

why would any of you, as grown men, have to question why other grown men would have something to say about this weirdo dressing up like somebodies grandma beatrice on international television?

::

Last edited:

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
The amount of hate this guy gets is ridiculous. and saying it's making black people look bad... wtf? so when a black rapper goes mainstream and is rapping about murder and selling drugs to his own community, then that's okay; but if a black man acts odd and dresses like a grandma then all of a sudden a line has been crossed?
at least the black rapper who goes mainstream by rapping about murder and selling drugs to his own community, which is the work of fiction, didn't squander his manhood by putting on a dress and going in front of the world.

::

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
That's what I'm saying. It's manly to promote killing people in your community and selling drugs to the community too? If you ask me That's what makes black people look bad. And TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1 that's not manly to me
WELL ITS REAL LIFE TO SOME OF US WHO AINT SCARED TO PROMOTE "THE TRUTH". MAKING MUSIC (WHICH WAS ORIGINALLY AN ILLUSTRATIVE ART) AND PROMOTING IT IS WAY DIFFERENT THAN BUILDING A CHARACTER AS A GROWN MAN. LIKE I BEEN SAYIN,I WAS IN AND ON THE HOOD WAY BEFORE I EVER STEPPED INTO A STUDIO AND IF I CARED ABOUT WHAT PPL THINK OF MY TRUTHS AND PROJECTIONS I WOULDNT STILL BE PUSHIN THIS REAL RAP MOVEMENT. I NEVER ONCE MADE MUSIC TO INFLUENCE ANYONE TO DANCE OR BE A GANGSTA. I MAKE MUSIC TO EXPRESS MYSELF AND ALSO KEEP MY COMPANY AFLOAT SO WE CAN FEED OUR SEEDS. U ASKIN ME WHY I HAVE AN OPINION ON SOME GAYNESS IN THESE TIMES IS DUMB AS FUCC. I DONT BITE MY TONGUE ON OR OFFLINE AND AINT GONE CHANGE HOW I MOVE BECUZ OF A SICCNESS POST.
PERIOD.
#WRITE THAT DOWN

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
WELL ITS REAL LIFE TO SOME OF US WHO AINT SCARED TO PROMOTE "THE TRUTH". MAKING MUSIC (WHICH WAS ORIGINALLY AN ILLUSTRATIVE ART) AND PROMOTING IT IS WAY DIFFERENT THAN BUILDING A CHARACTER AS A GROWN MAN. LIKE I BEEN SAYIN,I WAS IN AND ON THE HOOD WAY BEFORE I EVER STEPPED INTO A STUDIO AND IF I CARED ABOUT WHAT PPL THINK OF MY TRUTHS AND PROJECTIONS I WOULDNT STILL BE PUSHIN THIS REAL RAP MOVEMENT. I NEVER ONCE MADE MUSIC TO INFLUENCE ANYONE TO DANCE OR BE A GANGSTA. I MAKE MUSIC TO EXPRESS MYSELF AND ALSO KEEP MY COMPANY AFLOAT SO WE CAN FEED OUR SEEDS. U ASKIN ME WHY I HAVE AN OPINION ON SOME GAYNESS IN THESE TIMES IS DUMB AS FUCC. I DONT BITE MY TONGUE ON OR OFFLINE AND AINT GONE CHANGE HOW I MOVE BECUZ OF A SICCNESS POST.
PERIOD.
#WRITE THAT DOWN
Do you have a pen? Haha man shit yo ass down. P @Pie-Rx does the same thing but you don't see him worried about another mans wardrobe or gay conspiracy theories. Than man is making money, good music and pushing this real rap movement. You should takes notes from him and WRITE THAT DOWN homeboy

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
I would rather listen to some ignorant ass drug dealing rap, than see lil niggas throw that "boy pussy" on tv wearing skirts and heels. I grew up on 90s gangsta rap as well as the backpacker stuff. Being weird isn't an issue. ODB was weird, and I have all his albums. The line that shouldn't be crossed in hiphop is faggotry.
I give no fucks about lil b or this topic.... but that "boy pussy" line made me spit my cocktail out....

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I MAKE MUSIC 4 THE PPL WHO LIKE IT NOT TO BE COMPARED OR IN A COMPETITION. I TRAVEL AND PAVE THE WAY FOR PPL LIKE MYSELF. IM 20 YEARS DEEP INTO WHAT IM DOIN AND IVE TAKEN PLENTY NOTES. JUST CUZ U ON SOMEBODYS NUTSACC DONT MEAN IT STIMULATES MY MUSIC NEEDS. I GOT MY TEAM,AND IMMA GENERAL. WORRY ABOUT YOURS AND I'LL WORRY ABOUT MINE.
#SEE U AT THE FINISH LINE
#WCMG

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
I MAKE MUSIC 4 THE PPL WHO LIKE IT NOT TO BE COMPARED OR IN A COMPETITION. I TRAVEL AND PAVE THE WAY FOR PPL LIKE MYSELF. IM 20 YEARS DEEP INTO WHAT IM DOIN AND IVE TAKEN PLENTY NOTES. JUST CUZ U ON SOMEBODYS NUTSACC DONT MEAN IT STIMULATES MY MUSIC NEEDS. I GOT MY TEAM,AND IMMA GENERAL. WORRY ABOUT YOURS AND I'LL WORRY ABOUT MINE.
#SEE U AT THE FINISH LINE
#WCMG
Fair enough

Reckless your retarded !!! What real rap movement is lil b pushing ? I'm intrested In your answer on that ? ... And awax ain't been seen in the bay in like 5 years and he ain't never done a show !! His fans just as scarry as he is !! And lil b ain't shit he don't represent the bay or California so he can wear woman's clothes all he wants !! The only person he's a back look for is his momma and daddy !!

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
Reckless your retarded !!! What real rap movement is lil b pushing ? I'm intrested In your answer on that ? ... And awax ain't been seen in the bay in like 5 years and he ain't never done a show !! His fans just as scarry as he is !! And lil b ain't shit he don't represent the bay or California so he can wear woman's clothes all he wants !! The only person he's a back look for is his momma and daddy !!
Hahaha bruh I never said that Lil B is pushing a real rap movement. I was referring to A-Wax. Get the fuck outta here with that. And Wax put out Everybody Loves Me 2 he's still making dope quality music

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
how lil b isn't pushing "real rap"? what is "real rap" in this case? isn't spreading positive message and gender and race equality real? why grown men cares so much how other people dress?

and remember this is real rap fashion, word to grandmaster flash and furious five and soulsonic force

and remember that hip hop pioneer afrika bambaataa is lowkey gay

Nov 18, 2010
how lil b isn't pushing "real rap"? what is "real rap" in this case? isn't spreading positive message and gender and race equality real? why grown men cares so much how other people dress?

and remember this is real rap fashion, word to grandmaster flash and furious five and soulsonic force

..is that James franco in the kill bill jumpsuit on the left?

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003

I knew someone would bring that up. Lol. To put it into context, Bambaata and those guys were around when hip hop was in its infancy and hadn't yet seperated itself from that funk/disco/electro stuff. So the early hip hop artists dressed like funk bands because there was no "hip hop" look at the time.

Apr 25, 2002
I knew someone would bring that up. Lol. To put it into context, Bambaata and those guys were around when hip hop was in its infancy and hadn't yet seperated itself from that funk/disco/electro stuff. So the early hip hop artists dressed like funk bands because there was no "hip hop" look at the time.
fuck basing life around "hip hop" tho. im sure dudes even back in the day used to clown on P-Funk for the way they dressed. shit aint no different. "everybody" gotta look like "everybody" so "everybody" can think it's ok. fuck that way of thinking. worrying about how another man dresses is some stylist shit and I aint tryna be no dudes stylist.

and the "hip hop" look changes with the times. the only time it is noticeably "hip hop" is when it's a throw back look. Adidas tracksuits, Kangol, Cross Colours, Fubu, pick your throw back.