Lil B is all over MTV

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2006
He calls himself a faggot at the 1:46 mark of this song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl6Mf4yTm7A

Now the Bay already is synonymous with homosexuality and yall wanna co-sign a nigga that calls himself a faggot just because he getting money? As a fan why do yall care if a nigga is eating? All that should matter is the music and the authenticity if you are a consumer. The only nigga that should care if he is making money is those that are eating off of him. I dont get yall niggas. The same niggas that co-sign this shit are the same 1's that are in the Game/Yuk thread saying how fake game is but yall riding with a nigga that calls himself a fag and a princess? What the fuck has this rap shit come to?
did you listen to the lyrics or did you read the title and run over here to talk some shit? he is talking about all the girls loving him and all the guys being on his dick

Oct 29, 2008
did you listen to the lyrics or did you read the title and run over here to talk some shit? he is talking about all the girls loving him and all the guys being on his dick
If niccas are on your dick it dont make u a fag it makes them a fag. You are tryna justify a grown man calling himself a fag. Think about that for a second. I dont give a fuck if my own brother did it I would never try to justify no shit like dat.

Feb 8, 2003
Niggas will always laugh at the bay if they co-sign this nicca. Hammer was better than this and the world laughed at us for producing him. If this is the sound and face of the bay this region will never be taken serious.

hammer was over fifteen years ago. its a different era and crowd now. alot fools on here be living in the past. . lil b already passed up anyone rappin there in the bay now except a couple real platinum veterans.

Oct 29, 2008
hammer was over fifteen years ago. its a different era and crowd now. alot fools on here be living in the past. . lil b already passed up anyone rappin there now except the real platinum veterans.
What do you mean passed up? Are u speaking in terms of quality music or are u talking about Youtube views? Its a big difference. And once again as a consumer I could care less about how many youtube hits a nigga get. My concern is the product thats coming out. And if a nigga is calling himself a fag in that product and is repping my region I have a problem with that. I already can imagine what the response will be when I go out of town if this nigga blows up. As soon as I say im from the bay I will have to explain how real niggas from the bay dont support this shit and the 1's that do are just on some follower shit to be in the IN crowd.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I SAY DIFFERENT STROKES 4 DIFFERENT FOLKS.AS A PERSON...I CAN SUPPORT ANY REAL NIGGA FROM THE BAY OR ELSEWHERE BUT IM NOT FUCCIN WITH NIGGAS WHO CALL THEMSELVES BITCHES EVEN IF ITS AN ACCIDENT.IF RAP IS ABOUT MONEY THEN ALL OUR FAVORITE RAPPERS MIGHT BE IN TROUBLE...JOCCIN PEOPLE CUZ OF FAME AND MONEY WILL MAKE U LOOK STUPID IN THE END CUZ ITS ALL TEMPORARY AND CONDITIONAL...RUPAUL HAS HIS OWN SHOW BUT IM HIGHLY HETEROSEXUAL SO I DONT WATCH IT....GAY ASS MUSIC IS NO DIFFERENT.IF YALL CAN NAME AN ARTIST IN THE BAY THAT IS NOT CONNECTED WHO ACTUALLY HAS A DEAL I'LL ACTUALLY LISTEN 2 A LIL B. ALBUM.....RESPECT YOUR ELDERS!! lol

Oct 29, 2008
I SAY DIFFERENT STROKES 4 DIFFERENT FOLKS.AS A PERSON...I CAN SUPPORT ANY REAL NIGGA FROM THE BAY OR ELSEWHERE BUT IM NOT FUCCIN WITH NIGGAS WHO CALL THEMSELVES BITCHES EVEN IF ITS AN ACCIDENT.IF RAP IS ABOUT MONEY THEN ALL OUR FAVORITE RAPPERS MIGHT BE IN TROUBLE...JOCCIN PEOPLE CUZ OF FAME AND MONEY WILL MAKE U LOOK STUPID IN THE END CUZ ITS ALL TEMPORARY AND CONDITIONAL...RUPAUL HAS HIS OWN SHOW BUT IM HIGHLY HETEROSEXUAL SO I DONT WATCH IT....GAY ASS MUSIC IS NO DIFFERENT.IF YALL CAN NAME AN ARTIST IN THE BAY THAT IS NOT CONNECTED WHO ACTUALLY HAS A DEAL I'LL ACTUALLY LISTEN 2 A LIL B. ALBUM.....RESPECT YOUR ELDERS!! lol
Capone just came thru and crushed the buildings. It feel good to see a reptable refusing this shit.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
@GHETTO GRADUATE

LET THESE KIDS LEARN THE HARD WAY...AINT NO RAPPERS STEPPIN IN THE GAME AND GETTIN RICH WITHOUT WORKIN...TRUST ME.IF HE PUTS IN THE WORK,HE MIGHT EARN MY RESPECT....
wait a minute...i dont respect fags or "pretty bitches"...hmmm
I GUESS I NEED 2 RETRACT THAT STATEMENT. I WATCHED A YOUTUBE VIDEO OF SOME NY NIGGAS CLOWNIN LIL B. [and the west coast] 4 10 straight minutes...i HATE that fact so put me bacc on the HATER list.#FUCC IT

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I don't care for Lil B's music in any shape or form but there are at least 10 new threads a month in here about him and they seem to be made equally between by both fans and detractors and always get lots of replies and views.

Like his music or hate it, he got everyone talking about it, at least on the internet right now. From what I can tell the net is his biggest outlet so far (well, now the MTV stuff but that's really recent) so by just making threads even if they are negative you are helping his cause and fueling his "buzz" with how he ment it to be promoted (youtube videos, threads, blogs,etc).

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
yeah, I'm not much of a Lil B fan at all, a few songs here and there... I think he some nice beats, but that's it

he does have people talking though... every Lil B thread gets hella replies and views... he's buzzin, so he's doin something right

Feb 8, 2003
What do you mean passed up? Are u speaking in terms of quality music or are u talking about Youtube views? Its a big difference. And once again as a consumer I could care less about how many youtube hits a nigga get. My concern is the product thats coming out. And if a nigga is calling himself a fag in that product and is repping my region I have a problem with that. I already can imagine what the response will be when I go out of town if this nigga blows up. As soon as I say im from the bay I will have to explain how real niggas from the bay dont support this shit and the 1's that do are just on some follower shit to be in the IN crowd.
i wasnt saying he the best rapper either. im saying his buzz and exposure is at maximum now. everybody on here that does music wish they was on that level if u say not then u in denial. he not just no youtube rapper he sold out shows in cali, new yor, atlanta and he doing other cities he coming here next month. and he worked and working with all kinds of east coast artists when thats the hardest coast to please musically bc majority will hate on a artist not from there. so dont sound like a hater i understand u dont like his music but u trying too hard to be little him and not succeeding at it.

i dont know how many threads been made in here about such and such local artist gonna blow up when in the end they all didnt. only ones foming close is ya boy and lil b.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
OKAY......

WELL LETS KEEP HIS NAME POPPIN AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.THE TRUTH USUALLY TELLS ITSELF.I LOVE COMMENTING ON BART AND IF LIL B. IS THE SUBJECT SO BE IT...IMMA KEEP GIVING MY HONEST OPINION WHETHER THE FAG SWAG CREW LIKES IT OR NOT.WE'RE JUST GOING IN CIRCLES...JUST 2 MAKE IT OFFICIAL SOMEONE SHOULD MAKE A POLL AND SEE WHAT THE FANS RESULTS REALLY ARE.IF SOMEONE PUTS OUT WEAK MATERIAL...I DONT CONSIDER THEM PROFESSIONAL...RYAN LEAF WAS ON THE COVER OF SPORTS ILLUSTRATED.WHOEVER RODE HIS DICC 4 THAT FEELS LIKE AN IDIOT CUZ HIS CAREER WENT DOWNHILL SHORTLY AFTER.
4 U YOUNG PPL WITH SENSE:
DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING U SEE,HEAR OR READ.THE TRUTH WILL SET U FREE...LMAO

Feb 8, 2003
I WATCHED A YOUTUBE VIDEO OF SOME NY NIGGAS CLOWNIN LIL B. [and the west coast] 4 10 straight minutes...i HATE that fact so put me bacc on the HATER list.#FUCC IT
they called DHE TV its my nigga benji and dynomite. they clown the fuck outta everybody and its mostly funny. they destroyed soulja boy, jojo simmons, gudda gudda, lil b, timbaland, dr dre and somebody else

Oct 29, 2008
i wasnt saying he the best rapper either. im saying his buzz and exposure is at maximum now. everybody on here that does music wish they was on that level if u say not then u in denial. he not just no youtube rapper he sold out shows in cali, new yor, atlanta and he doing other cities he coming here next month. and he worked and working with all kinds of east coast artists when thats the hardest coast to please musically bc majority will hate on a artist not from there. so dont sound like a hater i understand u dont like his music but u trying too hard to be little him and not succeeding at it.

i dont know how many threads been made in here about such and such local artist gonna blow up when in the end they all didnt. only ones foming close is ya boy and lil b.
So to make a long story short. If Tevin Campbell started rapping and got hella youtube views you would co-sign it because he got hella views? It dont matter if he raps about homosexual shit that reflects his lifestyle you would respect it because he has a gay following? Now I see why Lady Gaga is the most viewed artist on youtube.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
SMH.....

THE WHOLE WORLD IS PRETTY GAY NOW AND ITS A SHAME.I BLAME IT ON LACC OF RELIGION AND LACC OF KNOWLEDGE. NOW I SEE WHY THE OLDER GENERATIONS NEVER TRIED 2 STOP US FROM GANGBANGING.ITS NOT WORTH THE TIME AND EFFORT 2 TRY 2 CHANGE WHATS WRONG WITH SOCIETY...JUST STAY IN YOUR OWN LANE.1

Feb 8, 2003
So to make a long story short. If Tevin Campbell started rapping and got hella youtube views you would co-sign it because he got hella views? It dont matter if he raps about homosexual shit that reflects his lifestyle you would respect it because he has a gay following? Now I see why Lady Gaga is the most viewed artist on youtube.
no no patna u got it screwed up. tevin campbell is really gay. im not co signing no lil b lyrics. i said i respect wat hes acheieved. and if u look at any lil b thread i been in i said i only like some his music and not feeling the rest i havent even bought a lil b album yet to be real. and honestly i dont think lil b is gay at all in reality. he just be talking drunk bullshit on some his songs to get people talking like they are now. its called controversy and it sells..

killa tay know i dont like homos or dont fuck with them. me and tay stated that shit several times on here ive even been called homophobic on here. they can stay in they lane

Oct 29, 2008
THE WHOLE WORLD IS PRETTY GAY NOW AND ITS A SHAME.I BLAME IT ON LACC OF RELIGION AND LACC OF KNOWLEDGE. NOW I SEE WHY THE OLDER GENERATIONS NEVER TRIED 2 STOP US FROM GANGBANGING.ITS NOT WORTH THE TIME AND EFFORT 2 TRY 2 CHANGE WHATS WRONG WITH SOCIETY...JUST STAY IN YOUR OWN LANE.1
I think its the lack of fathers. What man could allow his son to listen to a song where a nigga calls himself a fag and a pretty bitch? What child that had a real male figure in they life to lace em up would even wanna listen to that kinda shit? Its these feminine confused niggas that are with that movement. I shoulda knew when they started wearing tight jeans that it was gone come to this. Lil B walks on stage kissing niggas on they hands and still they justify it.