Lil B is all over MTV

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
I see this thread going deep, but let me make one thing very clear: Had it not been for the Siccness, I would of never heard of Lil B. I'm not a fan, but it is what it is & it don't matter who disagrees with it.

No matter what is said in here, clowing, yelling, promoting, kicking & screaming. 2pac etc... turning in his grave is not going to make a bit of difference to Lil B's take over to the world.

And he can be a one hit wonder / a come & go artist, but the fact is that he made an impact on the world. And will always be remembered for it. Hence artist like Ma$e, Black Rob, G-Dep etc.

Although, most of you mature people in here grew up knowing you can't always get what you want. And if your friend across the street got a new bike / toy you should always be happy for him :cheeky:

Jan 18, 2007
Being on MTV is not gonna' make his music any better.....But whatever it takes to get the spotlight I can't be mad at considering that people who's music I like and support might not ever make it on television.....He seems like a good dude so great for him and I'm not mad at all.....

Nov 11, 2007
He gets my props...like or not he's slowing becoming the "face," and the "sound," of the bay right now. Seems when artists reach a peek in the bay but dont go any further peeps support em, but everytime an artist from the bay "really," start to blow he's hated. I seen dude on MTV wearing a San Jose Sharks hat HE GETS MY PROPS!!

GRUFF

May 16, 2002
I rarely watch MTV but was literally LOLing when I saw him on there doing some crazy cooking dance rapping some weak ass shit. LOL! YYYOOOOUUUUUUUU!

If LiL B can do it, anyone can, step it up!

Not necessarily, it's all timing & Lil B is what the people at MTV etc... are looking for at this time.

SPEAKING IN GENERAL...

Some of these people in here act like MTV ain't shit, but if their favorite rapper was on the cover of XXL & on MTV, "He'd be doing it BIG!!!!" MTV seemed to be the shit when they showed the Bay on "My Block" or whatever it was called. Everybody in the Siccness went nuts recording it, cheering T.B.I.B. etc.

MTV is just a start, everybody in their non hating mind knows with Bad Boy behind him, there is way more to come.

I myself was not a Master P fan, I felt all the No Limit artist were a gimmick. I didn't like the music, but after awhile I ended up buying a few Cd's due to listening to some of it from different people. I'd question who it was & turns out it was, "Soulja Slim: Give it 2 em' raw" and is a classic in my book. With that being said, it didn't stop Master P from becoming successful. And fallen off or not, he made his money & a major impact.

It showed how negativity closed my mind & I've matured enough to know I don't have to like it, to give credit where credit is due.

Anybody's negative opinion don't matter, his ship has started to sail. It could sink before he reaches mid sea, but that's a lot more worldwide exposure than your favorite rapper ever got, while you & your favorite rapper stood on shore, kicking up sand, yelling and shaking your fist.

Now, let's, let this thread die down so we can all pretend it's not happening LOL!!!!!!!