Lil B is all over MTV

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
they was on mtv before with the vans shit. the pack and lil b has always gave back love,and respected other cats before their time. this will be a good thing for the bay,it will direct peoples attention over here again after they turned their heads around. lil b is not fucking up the bay music scene. its the niggas in the bay thats fucking up the bay music scene. ask yourselfs why yal cant even fuckin perform in many places any more and why yal always fuck events up,repeatedly tho. and how yal rap cats fucked up both bars awards. when big time people was in attendance. bigger artist from the bay had they chances hella fucking times,and they fucked it up. rather fucking up money and blowing it,or fucking up they connections.

gotta look deeper than the surface.

Oct 29, 2008
Niggas will always laugh at the bay if they co-sign this nicca. Hammer was better than this and the world laughed at us for producing him. If this is the sound and face of the bay this region will never be taken serious.

Mar 30, 2006
I liked him before hestarted talking Hannah Montana...like when he had 200 myspace music pages, i thought he had something...but his lasst album, with him as Jesus on the front is pretty good...I did like it...and now he is propbably one of the most known Bay Artist and California artist Right now...MTV is giving him a whole new audience

May 16, 2002
Niggas will always laugh at the bay if they co-sign this nicca. Hammer was better than this and the world laughed at us for producing him. If this is the sound and face of the bay this region will never be taken serious.
If that's the case, the Bay hasn't been taken serious from the gate.

What's to take serious? Just a few years ago 30 year old grown ass men acting mentally challenged like it's a funny thing? Talking practically baby talk?

And you say the world laughed at the Bay because Hammer? :dead:

Dec 4, 2006
All the bay rappers should be writing down what Lil B is doing to get his name out there...

you don't have to rap like him, but if you say you a hustler..you should start hustling like he has been hustling...

Oct 29, 2008
The nigga called himself a faggot and yall saying other bay rappers should be following that niggas blueprint? Its simple, Make the most garbage music as possible and get a garbage nigga like Soulja Boy to co-sign you since he has no interest in seeing the artform advance quality wise. Shame on yall for condoning this shit.

May 7, 2006
I don't think anybody is condoning half the stuff he raps about (although I never heard of him calling himself a "faggot", "pretty bitch" yes, but "faggot"?), but from all this other garbage music coming out of the Bay, you guys hate on this guy like crazy.

Oct 29, 2008
I don't think anybody is condoning half the stuff he raps about (although I never heard of him calling himself a "faggot", "pretty bitch" yes, but "faggot"?), but from all this other garbage music coming out of the Bay, you guys hate on this guy like crazy.
He calls himself a faggot at the 1:46 mark of this song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl6Mf4yTm7A

Now the Bay already is synonymous with homosexuality and yall wanna co-sign a nigga that calls himself a faggot just because he getting money? As a fan why do yall care if a nigga is eating? All that should matter is the music and the authenticity if you are a consumer. The only nigga that should care if he is making money is those that are eating off of him. I dont get yall niggas. The same niggas that co-sign this shit are the same 1's that are in the Game/Yuk thread saying how fake game is but yall riding with a nigga that calls himself a fag and a princess? What the fuck has this rap shit come to?

Apr 23, 2006
i never realized but lil b doesnt have to sell a single record and he will still be more paid than your favorite rapper lol

he is a youtube partner so every million hits he gets he get 3300 dollars he got 22 million views and im gunna assume most of them were between april/may last year to now

also he is a hulkshare partner IDK how muhc he gets off that but he got over 1500 songs uploaded to hulkshare and i have never found one with under 3000 downloads

he did a show out here not too long ago with travis barker... thats big IMO