Kavio is ballin and has been on all ya'll suckers! Step it up! (new pics inside!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Naw, don't say that. They can't help that they popped out of her corroded, poisoned, vapid womb cavity.
She did claim that one of them is on here, though. I'm sure the little one is proud. Tastes like chicken!

Jul 27, 2007
Naw, don't say that. They can't help that they popped out of her corroded, poisoned, vapid womb cavity.
She did claim that one of them is on here, though. I'm sure the little one is proud. Tastes like chicken!

Really, what have I done to have received such foul, hateful, and stupid shit from you for?

Now, the young woman in the picture on the right is my daughter, at 19. She's 22 now, the young woman on the left is me at 17.

Jul 27, 2007
I was actually thinking the same exact thing. I'd just move away where nobody knows me & get a sqaure ass 9 to 5 @ Kinkos or something. I heard they hiring down @ the post office too.
I can't believe that you fools actually think this affected the rappers at all!

Talk about people suffering from grandious behavior! Do you really think THIS thread, the nonsense in here, read by how many people? 1,500 tops? Could possibly ruin a man's career? How stupid can you be??

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Damn, are you as big as Nevada? Checked EVERY SINGLE STORE IN NEVADA? Sounds like you need a life!

Well, why don't you do a little road trip. Start where you are, head toward an ocean, and swim toward Australia. Report from there. Now, sotp being so friggin stupid. Koch Distribution DISTRIBUTES WORLDWIDE. I can't help it if they don't distribute in little bumfuck towns like the ones you apparently hang out in. Maybe if you try a REAL city! Damn. Fucking broken record of a mind! You aren't proving shit.
I need a life? You're bragging about making net points, by creating this great thread. You're bragging about being famous on the internet. You're bragging about how big your ''nigga'' Kasio is doing things...on a website.

I was just in Vegas and his cd wasn't there. Reno hasn't heard of him. Carson City hasn't heard of him...those are the biggest cities in Nevada; that is what I know for sure. I also know that if you need to know about my ''bumfuck'' town, you're welcome to visit anytime; I'll wheel your old ass out into the desert and leave you there with the rattlesnakes, mountain lions, and coyotes.

May 30, 2006
Well, there are risk-takers who become entrepenuirs, and there are 8 to 5rs. We know where you fit in.
I'd rather be an 8 to 5er & NOT live in shame & humiliation then keep socializing & living a fabricated lifestyle with people the likes of yourself & Green Eyes.

The thing is this while ur hollering entrepenuer & all of the crap, Lim is not such that & doesn't look like he's head in that direction. And with publicist like you & managers like Lorenzo Green Eyes hiz career won't ever take off.

I told Green Eyes before Lim should change his CD cover & title cuz he's banging too hard on it & that'll make it very diffacult to sell the CD. U gotta have more then just gangbanging to spit on ur album & u can't crazy ass gang shit on ur album cover cuz it kills potential sales. It also doesn't help when ur manager gets on a message board & argue with fans & potential fanz. It also doesn't help when your publicist does the bullshit u do on the Siccness & its just plain disasterous when the artist himself carrys himself the way Lim carried himself on the Siccness & expects to sell the public his product.

He also did a diss song aimed @ Dipsets that was lightweight garbage. I highly doubt the Dipset has ever even heard of him. So these are the business skills of an entrepenuer? Bitch Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.