Kavio is ballin and has been on all ya'll suckers! Step it up! (new pics inside!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2002
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.. Ahmmm. I cannot accept the credit for coming up with this thread... For I didn't. I was simply the messenger and spokesperson.
Satingun, must you be so modest? We all know you were the mastermind behind this worthless thread. Did a little birdy tell you to make this thread? I think not.

The credit is all yours, you deserve it. After all, no one else could've been so bold (or stupid) to tell everyone else that Kavio is ballin' and for that reason, the rest of us should "step it up".

Me personally, I could give 2 squirts of semen about Kavio's (or any other rappers) "ice" game. If he's got the bread to spend like that, by all means, do that. While I'm at it, was there any particular reason you think the rest of us should "step it up"? I don't think u ever answered that question.

First Kavio
Then C-Lim

Find a fuckin' hobby...smh

Oct 24, 2007
WOW I JUST CALLED DIMPLE RECORDZ AND THAY SAID THEY HAVE NO CAVIO ALBUMZ? I ASKD IF THEY SOLD OUT OF THEM AND THEY SAID THERE RECORDZ DONT SHOW THEM EVEN HAVIN THEM OUT ALL? AND THEY NOT IN BEST BUY, SO U TELL ME WERE 2 FIND THEM? TRYIN 2 FIND HIZ C.D IS LIKE WHEN WE WAS TRYIN 2 FIND C-LIM IN STOCKTON.

Jul 27, 2007
30,000...VIEWS.......I aint went no where....
Yo, C-Lim. Glad you slipped in to say hi, homie. Some of these hatas thought you were gone, didn't know you were keeping an eye on things and can do your bisness at the same time... You a multi-tasker! lol

Holla at me later. We have some things to go over.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
We've done this all (this post in this thread to date was posted
two weeks, three and 1/2 days from start up of the thread.
We have 26,033 views on Tuesday night, exactly 2 weeks
from posting the thread; we went to 29,280 posts in the NEXT
24 hours! Three THOUSAND posts in a day!
Today, at approximately 10:15 am, we are at
30,262 views, and 2,729 replies!

Thank you SICCNESS.

They may not have known who KAVIO was before...
But they sure do NOW!
Defining this as success is hilarious.
Hey mama, where is your daughters at? You made reference as if they were already on here.....

Jun 15, 2005
Funny thing is that all this "planned publicity" has been more of a success for Hot Ones than for anyone else.

Not only do they look more credible, but folks were asking about the music they used in the "Looking for C-Lim" video.

Jul 27, 2007
Satingun do you really say "homie" and "brotha" in real life?
Perhaps you've noticed yourself that you act (I hope) different at your parents home or in chuch, should you go to church.

Naturally, when I am in a business meeting with investors, producers, and people in the music/film industry, I don't speak using slang.

If I'm visiting a friend that has a toddler, I speak differently than if I am giving a key-note speak about crimes against victims with disabilities, or teaching a CPR class.

If I'm in my living room, with my close family, I speak in an appropriate manner. If I am with my homies, like the other night at Lynch's with Rip, Tall Cann and COS, I speak in language appropriate to the conversation.

Imagine THAT!

Aug 3, 2006
how one could come to the conclusion that this thread is a sucess is beyond me,clim is an internet rapper basically his only fan base was generated from this site,now that hes been exposed to the fullest extent he has lost any fans he may have had from here the dude prolly aint even a crip,he sure as fuck aint from no hood

this thread was a fuckin disaster for real if i was him id say fuck it and give up rappin cause no ones stupid enough to belive his bullshit ol fake ass gangster if i was kavio or clim id fire your old sloppy white ass instantly your fuckin up these dudes careers and your so oblivious/stupid you cant seem to realize each post of satinguns is more stupid and pathetic then the previous you should let your kids read this thread theyd prolly disown your funky ass bitch...its actually kinda frustrating reading your posts,its like cmon the fuck on can a human really be this fuckin retard? your dumber than clim and that says sumthin in itself

Jul 27, 2007
how one could come to the concluusion that this thread is a sucess is beyond me,clim is an internet rapper basically hi sonly fan base was generated from this site,now that hes been exposed to the fullest extent he has lost any fans he may have had from here the dude prolly aint even a crip,he sure as fuck aint from no hood

this thread was a fuckin disaster for real if i was him id say fuck it and give up rappin cause no ones stupid enough to belive his bullshit ol fake ass gangster if i was kavio or clim id fire your old sloppy white ass instantly your fuckin up these dudes careers and your so oblivious/stupid you cant seem to realize each post of satinguns is more stupid and pathetic then the previous you should let your kids read this thread theyd prolly disown your funky ass bitch...its actually kinda frustrating reading your posts,its like cmon the fuck on can a human really be this fuckin retard? your dumber than clim and that says sumthin in itself
PillsburyDoughBoy

Go stick your doughy head in an oven. Bake 20 min @ 400 degrees.

And you are more stupid than most if you think that this could "Ruin" anyone's career! lmao and smh

Funny thing is...

No one seems to be able to stay away from this thread!

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Perhaps you've noticed yourself that you act (I hope) different at your parents home or in chuch, should you go to church.

Naturally, when I am in a business meeting with investors, producers, and people in the music/film industry, I don't speak using slang.

If I'm visiting a friend that has a toddler, I speak differently than if I am giving a key-note speak about crimes against victims with disabilities, or teaching a CPR class.

If I'm in my living room, with my close family, I speak in an appropriate manner. If I am with my homies, like the other night at Lynch's with Rip, Tall Cann and COS, I speak in language appropriate to the conversation.

Imagine THAT!
I didn't ask how you talk I asked if you use the words "homie" and "brotha".

Status
Not open for further replies.