Kavio is ballin and has been on all ya'll suckers! Step it up! (new pics inside!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 27, 2007
He's a Boss! Check out Kavio! Kavio just dropped his album and his shit is tight!

Making money da fly way, he got sum seriously cut carbon from the one and only King Johnny, the Jeweler! King Johnny has done fly-ass work for Lil Flip, Young Jeezy, Trae Tha Truth, Z-RO, Slim Thug, Chamillionaire, and more!

Ya'll gonna have to step it up to keep up with the young boss of the year, Kavio, 2007 thru 2008.

Just as fly as the diamonds Kavio's sporting, his CD is showing what we been known all along; ya'll know what it is; its straight bangin. C-Bo Presents... Kavio - Hitta's on tha Payroll, in stores now.

Boss Gang - We Live It. Now, what bitch?!

May 30, 2006
Nice pieces but why was this thread made? Matter of fact why are u making a thread bragging about the next mans jewelry.

BTW I don't have 2 step my game up cuz I never gave a fuck about jewelry. Only jewelry I've ever worn was my watch, earrings & wedding ring. Giving the Diamond Man all my cash aint the fix for me.

Jul 27, 2007
The Evil Genius said:
Nice pieces but why was this thread made? Matter of fact why are u making a thread bragging about the next mans jewelry.

BTW I don't have 2 step my game up cuz I never gave a fuck about jewelry. Only jewelry I've ever worn was my watch, earrings & wedding ring. Giving the Diamond Man all my cash aint the fix for me.
No reason to worry about why I post, but you can be sure the one I'm posting about is always in agreement.

If the comment regarding stepping up one's game does not pertain to you, its all good. Cuz those that it does pertain to know who they are.

Feb 8, 2003
He looks like Young Bucks uncle or father. Im glad he looking draped up in them pictures. I got his album and im not feeling most of it. But long as he doing his thang thats all that matters, its always good to see another blackman come up so congrats for that man. He was cool when he used to post on here

May 9, 2002
Satingun said:
If the comment regarding stepping up one's game does not pertain to you, its all good. Cuz those that it does pertain to know who they are.
Obviously we dont.

I own my fair share of dimaonds, but you dont see me braggin about it.

Congrats to Kavio, may he have much success in his endeavors.

Jul 27, 2007
I Fucked Your Mom said:
Obviously we dont.

I own my fair share of dimaonds, but you dont see me braggin about it.

Congrats to Kavio, may he have much success in his endeavors.
Very little is obvious, except to those that have a reason for it to be so.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
To Chinese people showing the pinky finger like that means "You Are Nothing!" He should not go to China with that, otherwise peeps would get offended...

May 30, 2006
Satingun said:
No reason to worry about why I post, but you can be sure the one I'm posting about is always in agreement.

All I'm saying is its good 2 see anyone doing well esp if they worked hard for it. But cats coming on here bragging about the next mans possesions just like Green Eyes bragging about his distribution check is plain dumb. No one gives a fuck about that shit.

I remember Kavio posting on here a couple of years backk when I use 2 browse these boards & he always seemed like a cool & humble guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.