Kavio is ballin and has been on all ya'll suckers! Step it up! (new pics inside!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Yah know, why you think I instigated anything? Am I actually the "Boss" of these people? Did Big Craze ASK me before he began his mini witch hunt on C-Lim? Do any of the others ASK me before they go on they hating sprees?

We have it all in this thread, don't we? (and you ALL are RESPONSIBLE too!) We have love/hate, crip love, crip hate, brotherly love, hatas on hatas, straight up bitches, complete assholes, e-bangers, and now we have v-gangers.

Yes, there is a new gangsta in town! He's a v-banger! He spends gas and several hours to v-Bang on someone! What an accomplishment! That's cool. When you the underdog, you'll often grasp at anything you can to try to save yourself.
:cool:
Meanwhile...
KAVIO - HITTA'S ON THA PAYROLL
IN STORES NOW - WORLDWIDE
(AND IN NEVADA!)

AND THE FUNNIEST THING OF ALL IS...
I GET PAID FOR DOING THIS!

Desperate people will do anything for money, I suppose, if you get ''paid'' for this.

Caviar's CD is NOT in many stores in NEVADA...period. You don't have to lie. I AM IN NEVADA; YOU ARE NOT. THAT is how I know...

I was also in southern Idaho yesterday, at the Best Buy, and guess what? They haven't carried it. Oh, but I was able to cop Mr. Shadow - Respect for $9.99. Thanks!

Better luck next time...

Jul 27, 2007
He is 8 years from retirement. [A- Well then, he must be OLDER than me... Bet your daddy would like what I have! He's probably neurotic and not good in bed, so ... PASS.]

As far as my daughter... Homie, you still don't get it...
Which one is my daughter?

Well, then neither of those girls are your daughter...cus you look like a fuckin warthog. [A-You ARE correct for once! One of these girls is NOT my daughter!]
I wonder, do you have enough control of yourself to post 5 posts without using profanity? I'm just curious.

Aug 17, 2006
Like. I. Said.
Not. In. The. Best. Buys. Around. Here.
You can brag and boast all you want for something you had nothing to do with; cd's, chains, cars, etc...like I said, I'm not trying to, to use a word you like, ''hate'' on anyone; THAT album is NOT in THOSE stores around HERE.
PERIOD.
Could be that little ''available at most stores'' comment in your post.
So...you really ''showed me''...
well if you go bacc a few pages you'll see I gave you the game on how best buy sales cd's. there's a distributor called "super d's" what they do is order about 500 units (cd's) from the parent distributor. next what they do is place cd's in their clients inventory without the client actually holding these cd's. if you've ever walked in a record store & asked if they have a particular title in & was told "no but we can order it" or "we can get it" all their looking at in their computer is to see if they can pull it from "super d" or any of their other distributors. if so here's where the "ships in one day" comes from... it's just ordered by best buy & drop shipped by the middle man. if they don't currently stocc that title in stores then that is a really bad sign. an indie project only has a 60 day shelf life & that's wether its actually on the shelves or not. you as a label have to promote the cd 30 days before it's release & 30 days after the release. after that it is considered done. so that's why niggaz go hard out the trunk after that initial 60 days. the game is fucced up if you are a lazy label. that's why you see us in hella other states goin hard out the trunk. if I take the right niggaz (4 or 5) good hustlers I make about $3000 a week. now that might not be a hell of a lot of money to someone like cavio but it averages out to $12000 a month off of cd's. I'd rather make that than make twice that with the risk of goin' bacc to the penn. you can go bacc a few pages & see that I explained how to actually get your titles in stores.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
well if you go bacc a few pages you'll see I gave you the game on how best buy sales cd's. there's a distributor called "super d's" what they do is order about 500 units (cd's) from the parent distributor. next what they do is place cd's in their clients inventory without the client actually holding these cd's. if you've ever walked in a record store & asked if they have a particular title in & was told "no but we can order it" or "we can get it" all their looking at in their computer is to see if they can pull it from "super d" or any of their other distributors. if so here's where the "ships in one day" comes from... it's just ordered by best buy & drop shipped by the middle man. if they don't currently stocc that title in stores then that is a really bad sign. an indie project only has a 60 day shelf life & that's wether its actually on the shelves or not. you as a label have to promote the cd 30 days before it's release & 30 days after the release. after that it is considered done. so that's why niggaz go hard out the trunk after that initial 60 days. the game is fucced up if you are a lazy label. that's why you see us in hella other states goin hard out the trunk. if I take the right niggaz (4 or 5) good hustlers I make about $3000 a week. now that might not be a hell of a lot of money to someone like cavio but it averages out to $12000 a month off of cd's. I'd rather make that than make twice that with the risk of goin' bacc to the penn. you can go bacc a few pages & see that I explained how to actually get your titles in stores.

AHAHAHAHAAAAAA

If YOU go back a few pages, you'd see that your little ''explanation'' wasn't needed, as I wasn't speaking to you in the post that you quoted.

LOL

Jul 27, 2007
Desperate people will do anything for money, I suppose, if you get ''paid'' for this.

Caviar's CD is NOT in many stores in NEVADA...period. You don't have to lie. I AM IN NEVADA; YOU ARE NOT. THAT is how I know...

I was also in southern Idaho yesterday, at the Best Buy, and guess what? They haven't carried it. Oh, but I was able to cop Mr. Shadow - Respect for $9.99. Thanks!

Better luck next time...
Bertha's Big Band music, you right, they might now carry it. But you have the internet so you can order it anytime. So, do whatever you gotta do. Just because it isn't in your store in diddlysquat, Nevada, does not meanit isn't in Australia, Japan, the UK, France, and the United States, which MAKES it worldwide. GET OVER IT. The distribution is WORLDWIDE! Stop hating and be thankful another brotha is making good! Dang!

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
LOL

1.) Because you have 7 cd's in 6 country's (and yes, I mean SINGLE cd's) doesn't mean shit...I'm sure there's a person in Kenya who just scratched his left nut while burping, like I just did; oh no! It's a WORLDWIDE EPIDEMIC!

2.) ''anotha brotha''...he's not MY ''brotha''...he's not your ''brotha''...He's black. You're not.

3.) Honestly, your promotion/publicity is horrible. I try all kinds of different music, off recomendations, mostly, and you've made this guy disliked by many people because of YOUR antics...

That's not FAME; that's distaste.

Jul 27, 2007
Kavio's homeboys! Thanks for coming in and reading; I know you won't be commenting, understood why... Just would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to come visit our humble thread. You showing love with the phone calls to Kavio from all over the country! He appreciates that!

I know some of you have been asking Kavio about the SatinGun;
If you're for real, we will be travelling to Los Angeles and Texas,
so we can discuss your situation at that time! I look forward
to meeting you all. Thanks for the love!

We thank the Siccness, the moderators, and Coopdvill!

We've done this all (this post in this thread to date was posted
two weeks, three and 1/2 days from start up of the thread.
We have 26,033 views on Tuesday night, exactly 2 weeks
from posting the thread; we went to 29,280 posts in the NEXT
24 hours! Three THOUSAND posts in a day!
Today, at approximately 10:15 am, we are at
30,262 views, and 2,729 replies!

Thank you SICCNESS.

They may not have known who KAVIO was before...
But they sure do NOW!

Dec 4, 2006
30,000...VIEWS.......I aint went no where....
where exactly can you go though?

YOU HAVE NO HOOD...

being from stoccton.com is the safest place to be from....for you though..

you have no credibility man...you lost..

HOT ONEZ +1000

C-SLIMY -1000

sad times..

i just heard something and it said..

"YOU AIN'T FROM MY HOOD FAKE BOY"

ha ha

May 2, 2002
This thread has CLASSIC written all over it.

This is probably gonna go down as one of longest (and pointless) threads in Siccness history. Kudos to Satingun for even comin' up with this bullshit topic. Nicely done :mad:

Jul 27, 2007

Better luck next time...
Damn, are you as big as Nevada? Checked EVERY SINGLE STORE IN NEVADA? Sounds like you need a life!

Well, why don't you do a little road trip. Start where you are, head toward an ocean, and swim toward Australia. Report from there. Now, sotp being so friggin stupid. Koch Distribution DISTRIBUTES WORLDWIDE. I can't help it if they don't distribute in little bumfuck towns like the ones you apparently hang out in. Maybe if you try a REAL city! Damn. Fucking broken record of a mind! You aren't proving shit.

Jul 27, 2007
This thread has CLASSIC written all over it.

This is probably gonna go down as one of longest (and pointless) threads in Siccness history. Kudos to Satingun for even comin' up with this bullshit topic. Nicely done :mad:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.. Ahmmm. I cannot accept the credit for coming up with this thread... For I didn't. I was simply the messenger and spokesperson.

Would be kind of funny to do a little quiz... Hmm, what could the prize be for the winner?

Status
Not open for further replies.