Kavio is ballin and has been on all ya'll suckers! Step it up! (new pics inside!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
shit... somebody give us a hood to go to!
go back to town homes

and make everyone freestyle diss clim on video

like all the little kids too

put up liek a hundred bucks and say best freestyle against clim wins it

and give them a championship belt with clims "wal mart crip" album cover on it crossed out

you could call it the fuck c-lim show, episode 2

May 30, 2006
LOL @ Gas..... U stupid nigga.

@ Bigg Craze......Go to 21st street & check out Smigg Dirtee since he got put on the set when he was just 10 years old. Well, that's what he said. He must of been a modern day Monster Kody to gangbang @ 10 years old.

Jul 27, 2007
THERES A GANG OF MARK ASS GANGSTER RAPPERS TO FURTHER EXPOSE...YOU FOOLS SHOULD MAKE THIS LIKE A NEW REALITY SHOW OR SOME SHIT.

LMAO... Please... Don't give any of us any more great ideas...

Actually, that might be a good idea! I get Assistant Director, and I get to sit in the front seat or drive!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
satingun, why did you dodge that question? i think it was a legit

@ syko snipers question

i agree, ive never seen a 51 year old caucasian woman say nigga in my life. so what exactly made you think its alright to do?

any 51 year old white woman saying nigga offline would get a checking of a lifetime.

Jul 27, 2007
youre still dodging it..so nevermind
Gas... You know me better than that. I don't dodge anything. I always have a response. I did, however, have to take a business call.

So... Here's my uncle:

Penn State's Wally Triplett was the first African-American to start and the first to earn a varsity letter on a Nittany Lion team.

Status
Not open for further replies.