Kavio is ballin and has been on all ya'll suckers! Step it up! (new pics inside!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 27, 2007
Parks-Hall was founded on the premise that the arts should be accessible to all, regardless of socio-economic status and societal station. With this in mind, the organization not only fights to provide opportunities for independent artists of the African Diaspora, but to offer an alternative to the monopoly of corporate-sponsored and fundamentally commercial art in underserved communities. Founded in 2002 by Todd N. Triplett, the Parks-Hall organization is based in Brooklyn, NY.

Parks-Hall was founded on the premise that the arts should be accessible to all, regardless of socio-economic status and societal station. With this in mind, the organization not only fights to provide opportunities for independent artists of the African Diaspora, but to offer an alternative to the monopoly of corporate-sponsored and fundamentally commercial art in underserved communities. Founded in 2002 by Todd N. Triplett, the Parks-Hall organization is based in Brooklyn, NY.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
"well um, my moms sisters husband was black...."-Satingun

satingun your last 4 posts have been bullshit and you still havent answered the question

that leads me to believe you KNOW you shouldnt be saying the shit but youre too stubborn to be a 51 year old and admit your faults.

youre doing some disrespectful shit to your african-american family members. call one of them nigga to they face.

bet you they dont go "oh well shes my wives sister's kid..she can call me nigga.."

Gas One

May 24, 2006
I didn't SAY that! Why you fronting?

"Gas... You know me better than that. I don't dodge anything. I always have a response. I did, however, have to take a business call.

So... Here's my uncle:

Penn State's Wally Triplett was the first African-American to start and the first to earn a varsity letter on a Nittany Lion team."

^ THIS WAS YOUR EXSCUSE FOR WHY YOUR SAYING THE WORD "NIGGA"

"um well...my mothers sisters husband was black" - what you said.

mothers sisters (your aunt) husband = yuour uncle

that is what you said. that was your response for why you say nigga. all i did, was shorten it to a sentance.

stop saying nigga, white woman. your uncle does not give you free reign to be using derogatory words towards a race you are not.

May 9, 2002

satingun your last 4 posts have been bullshit and you still havent answered the question

that leads me to believe you KNOW you shouldnt be saying the shit but youre too stubborn to be a 51 year old and admit your faults.

youre doing some disrespectful shit to your african-american family members. call one of them nigga to they face.

bet you they dont go "oh well shes my wives sister's kid..she can call me nigga.."

She is very confused.

LOL @ Satingun trying to be "hip and with the times" at 51, but really looking like a total racist douchebac because she CLAIMS her uncle is black...

Shes the same kinda white trash that ends up on Maury fighting with her own daughter over the same men...

Jul 27, 2007

I'm mixed, straight up. Now you saying that if someone has African American blood in them, and they call their family member that "word" (which you freakin out about,) then they are disrespecting THEIR FAMILY? Damn, in that event, ALMOST ALL BLACK PEOPLE IN THE U.S. ARE DISRESPECTING THEIR FAMILY!

ALL RAPPERS DISRESPECT THEIR FAMILIES! EMINEM IS ALSO DISRESPECTFUL, TOO! But calling a woman a HOE, CUNT, BITCH, and all that other shit is RESPECTFUL?

You overly-emotional, man, get your thong out cha ass. You a mess, straight up...

Jul 27, 2007
She is very confused.

LOL @ Satingun trying to be "hip and with the times" at 51, but really looking like a total racist douchebac because she CLAIMS her uncle is black...

Shes the same kinda white trash that ends up on Maury fighting with her own daughter over the same men...

Did you actually see me on that show? Cause that was a great episode, mane!

My BLACK husband was in the audience, TOO!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
and furthermore.

1) youre not a rapper. dont worry about what rappers do.
2) youre not black. dont worry about what blacks do.

it took you 3 pages of me asking you a STRAIGHT FORWARD QUESTION to come up with the blatant ass lie that youre mixed. whenyour ONLY EXPLANATION for saying nigga was that your god damn uncle was black.

i cant even believe your saying that shit. weve all seen your pic.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'm sorry but if you are really mixed it must be 1/100th of african descent because you are whiter then white looking and I don't care what you say lol.

Just admit you fucked up and we can keep this thread moving until it reaches 200 pages.

Actually, nevermind. This just might be the argument we need to get it there. Proceed.

Jul 27, 2007
YOU ARE NOT MIXED. CUT THE BULLSHIT.

YOUR FUCKING UNCLE DOES NOT MAKE YOU MIXED.
Dude... He's not the ONLY person in my family that's BLACK. My dad is too!

Does my mixed race really bother you that much???

Damn, get a fucking GRIP! (But I love you anyway!)

Damn, yall can't hold it down; you can't handle my race, you can't my age, you sure as hell couldn't handle my pussy!

Live with it, biotches!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Dude... He's not the ONLY person in my family that's BLACK. My dad is too!

Does my mixed race really bother you that much???

Damn, get a fucking GRIP! (But I love you anyway!)

Damn, yall can't hold it down; you can't handle my race, you can't my age, you sure as hell couldn't handle my pussy!

Live with it, biotches!
your dad is NOT black. stop the fucking lying. weve seen your pic. you couldnt pass the paper bag test if i was fucking colorblind and could only see brown and black.

and dont you..EVER....EVER!!!! mention your pussy to me again.

ever.

you are not mixed. thats some bullshit your stupid ass made up after 3 pages of trying to explain why youre saying nigga, and failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.