Kavio is ballin and has been on all ya'll suckers! Step it up! (new pics inside!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
look on the bright side shea atleast she didnt tell you that you cant handle her pussy...wwwwtttfffff fucking ewwwwwww.

and i never say "eww' but that was needed.

i bet this chicks pussy smells like death

she spread that shit and the grim reaper himself will fly out

followed by a school of house flies, and a catepillar that makes a really loud coughing noise after being expelled

May 9, 2002
Dude... He's not the ONLY person in my family that's BLACK. My dad is too!
Werent you ever told as a kid that if you lie, you will have to make more lies to keep up with the first lie...and it will eventually blow up in your face? Yeah...that JUST happened.

Does my mixed race really bother you that much???
If by mixed you mean "white" and "pale white"...then absolutely not.

Damn, get a fucking GRIP!
THis coming from a delusional retarded white trash hooker who somehow conjured up her dad being black.

(But I love you anyway!)
Sorry, im not black enough for you to love me...

Damn, yall can't hold it down;
Says the liar...

you can't handle my race,
Says the white woman...

you can't my age,
Says the white woman who cant get her own lies straight...

you sure as hell couldn't handle my pussy!
And now we have all vomited a little bit on our mouths...

Live with it, biotches!
Oh, we can live with your lies...but can you?

The funny thing is...to validate your "blackness", you said that your uncle was black. Why wouldnt you say your dad is black in the first place to use for validation? Wouldnt that solidify your mixed race off top? Did you have a memory lapse as to what race your father was???

No, the fact is that you are now following LIES with more LIES...and youre tripping up horribly.

Can you say...EXPOSED???

Wah,waaaah....

May 9, 2002
look on the bright side shea atleast she didnt tell you that you cant handle her pussy...wwwwtttfffff fucking ewwwwwww.

and i never say "eww' but that was needed.

i bet this chicks pussy smells like death

she spread that shit and the grim reaper himself will fly out

followed by a school of house flies, and a catepillar that makes a really loud coughing noise after being expelled
She cums dust bunnies..

Gas One

May 24, 2006
The funny thing is...to validate your "blackness", you said that your uncle was black. Why wouldnt you say your dad is black in the first place to use for validation? Wouldnt that solidify your mixed race off top? Did you have a memory lapse as to what race your father was???
simple, because it was a lie. and thats why i had to ask over the course of 3 pages before she could come up with that.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Exactly. Why would you go into an arguement with your SECOND best answer? That is just retarded.

Thats like starting Rajon Rondo over Ray Allen...

from her myspace:

"Status:Single
Here for:Networking, Friends
Orientation:Straight
Body type:5' 0" / More to love!
Ethnicity:Native American
Religion:Christian - other
Zodiac Sign:GeminiChildren:proud parent
Education:College graduate

"IM EEEEVERY RAAAACE, ITS ALLL IN MEEEEEE"-SATINGUN

OLE RACIAL CHAMELEON

TOMORROW YOU GON BE A QUARTER JAPANESE

STOP THE LIES AND BE HAPPY WITH WHO YOU ARE!

May 9, 2002
So she is Native American now?

Oh wait, thats right...Cherokee's were recognized as black a few years ago, right?

So now she has been caught in two lies.

First she is First nation.

THe she is mixed with black becuase of some bi-law of Cherokee's being a part of ther African American race.

Then her uncle is full on black.

ANd now her dad is full on black.

THe funny thing about message boards, is that you can actually go back and see shit in writing....

Jun 26, 2007
from her myspace:

"Status:Single
Here for:Networking, Friends
Orientation:Straight
Body type:5' 0" / More to love!
Ethnicity:Native American
Religion:Christian - other
Zodiac Sign:GeminiChildren:proud parent
Education:College graduate

"IM EEEEVERY RAAAACE, ITS ALLL IN MEEEEEE"-SATINGUN

OLE RACIAL CHAMELEON

TOMORROW YOU GON BE A QUARTER JAPANESE

STOP THE LIES AND BE HAPPY WITH WHO YOU ARE!
YOU TOO MUCH MY NIG!!
HAHAHA

Aug 17, 2006
I'm mixed, straight up. Now you saying that if someone has African American blood in them, and they call their family member that "word" (which you freakin out about,) then they are disrespecting THEIR FAMILY? Damn, in that event, ALMOST ALL BLACK PEOPLE IN THE U.S. ARE DISRESPECTING THEIR FAMILY!

ALL RAPPERS DISRESPECT THEIR FAMILIES! EMINEM IS ALSO DISRESPECTFUL, TOO! But calling a woman a HOE, CUNT, BITCH, and all that other shit is RESPECTFUL?

You overly-emotional, man, get your thong out cha ass. You a mess, straight up...
eminem don't say nigga...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
even IF eminem said nigga..what does that have to do with anything? eminem isnt 51 years old. this chick was old enough to see black people get sprayed with firehoses and hung while being shouted that word.

interesting how weve been calling her a white lady for MONTHS AND MONTHS and not until someone asks her WHY she is saying nigga...after 6-12 unsuccessful explanations...shes mixed?

Jun 15, 2005
You right. I have the power. So, as I said in the beginning of this thread, I am in control. Bugs the shit out of you, doesn't it?
Bugs me? What about my post gives you that idea?

Let them butt-rape every sentence you write for another 100 pgs - couldn't care less. Merely pointing out options.

Status
Not open for further replies.