just got a new cell phone (blackberry)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
was wondering if any of yall fuck with blackberry's....imma tell you what, I aint buying shit else but smart phones (blackberrys) or PDA's from now on, fuck a regular cell phone. for the same price or just a little more your phone can do all kinda shit...I done fell in love with this bitch....i know most of the cats on here are teens and shit but im sure there are a few grown folks on here that need the shit for business

Mar 5, 2006
yeah when i first bought one it was like 3 models ago, the 7100 and ever since then ive bought the newest one. they have a really easy to use interface, plus the push emails are good.

i switched my curve for an iphone, and im not gonna lie, i kind of regret it.

Jan 23, 2006
yea , soon as i got my treo i told my self that im not going back to the regular cell phones , thats like downgrading , i still got a 150 rebate for sprint but dont know what to get

Nov 20, 2005
im lookin to upgrade my treo...the centro seems like its just like the treo.

how is the blackberry pearl's keyboard?

~k.

May 16, 2002
I got Verizon's N-V phone, but considering going with the "Blackberry" since my neighbor got one and I was messin' with it...real nice.

...but I'm not the type to play catch up with the Jones'. I'm just a simple man, or as some may say in spanish...codo LOL!!!!! ;)

Feb 25, 2006
just got my new smartphone thru sprint..the motoq9c..its my first smartphone and i agree, i wont get another regular cell phone again..switched over from cingular..cant beat 500 mins, unlimited text, unlimited internet, n/w at 7pm for only $30 a month! plus i talked my way into getting the phone for free! by the way, anyone can get that $30 deal thru sprint, its called SERO..

Mar 4, 2006
my work recently gave me a treo and ive grown to like it. i always use the calendar and set alarms so when i have to do some work related shit i never forget now. my job gave me treo becuz im hella forgetful. i also write raps on there when im on the train, or when i have downtime at work.

Nov 20, 2005
^ the thing i love about the treo is the keyboard and the touchscreen. some blackberry's do have full keyboards but they look WIDE as hell.

i just dont know if i want to upgrade to the centro when its essentially the same phone i have now but only SLIGHTLY smaller.

...and the red centro is out of stock (go figure).

~k.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Awww shit shoulda got an iPhone playa... jk, good shit man
Haha thats what I'm hollerin. LOL nah good shit homie that might have to be my next phone. I still got like a year and a half on this iPhone plan. These iPhones are pretty dope once u hack em though. Hope your shit works out well though cutty.....

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I got Verizon's N-V phone, but considering going with the "Blackberry" since my neighbor got one and I was messin' with it...real nice.

...but I'm not the type to play catch up with the Jones'. I'm just a simple man, or as some may say in spanish...codo LOL!!!!! ;)
I went from the env to the 8830 because I got one from the boss. I love it, it's customizable as hell. The only downside is that the 8800 doesn't have a camera. The pearl does. But the pearl doesn't have the full qwerty keyboard like the 8800 so you gotta weight out what you like.

May 30, 2006
.imma tell you what, I aint buying shit else but smart phones (blackberrys) or PDA's from now on, fuck a regular cell phone.
My exact same words when I bought my Palm 700. When it got stolen & I was waiting on Sprint to send me a new one I had to use my old Sanyo 8900 for like a week. It just wasn't the same. It was like having ur 2007 Benz wrecked & the insurance company gives u a 1999 Toyota Camery until ur Benz is fixed. My next fone is gonna be the Sprint Touch fone.