just got a new cell phone (blackberry)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2002
im lookin to upgrade my treo...the centro seems like its just like the treo.

how is the blackberry pearl's keyboard?

~k.

... when the Pearl first came out I HAD to have the red one.. I went thru 4-5 of them before I flashed on AT&T/Cingular and was ready to switch to Tmobile... I LOVED the Pearl (for the week or so it would work).. it just didnt compare to any of the other bulky ass PDAs and the lil rollerball is way dope.. had I waited for them to fix the glitches I would have kept the Pearl no doubt.. I have the Treo750 (that was top of the line when I was quitting AT&T) and I love her.... but the iPhone is callin' me..... I'll probably upgrade in March..

Dec 11, 2002
Sooo we may need to ask some friends what their thoughts on the iPhone is.... oh wait. None of my friends have one... lol..

Marky Mark knows whats up.............. Mark? Will kayvee and I love the iPhone... or is there some things we need to consider...? ..and I've never asked but.. what kinda phone do YOU have?

Jul 13, 2006
i got the pantach duo and it works fine for all the shit i do..i like the concept of the i phone but i hate texting on that touch screen everyone says you get used to it but i can't seam to get it my thumbs hit more than one letter at a time

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
My boy has an iphone, I like it but it does have some draw backs.
1. No 3G ( one the new model coming out it will )
2. No MMS
3. No multiple sms recepiants ( this is changing )

I dont care for the on board keyboard as well. What can I say though it gets the job done, I just wish it had T9. I like the iphone, overall it is really well designed.

I have sprint right now but may switch since Ive been having some issues with the service, but the I love the Touch so I may stay, but than again I like the blackjack 2 more, so I may switch. Samsung is also making an iphone clone for sprint coming out soon no real specs on it yet though.

Dec 11, 2002
The Treo 750 is touch screen... just not full touch like the iPhone.... when you say no MMS is that picture texts..? I send 3500 texts a month you'd think I'd know which is which... lol.. SMS vs MMS...

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
The Iphone would be perfect if it added stereo bluetooth, real gps navigation ( not just maps with my location ) and 3g. Most likely 3g will be in the next version, if the other two listed are as well that would be dope. If it had a slide out real keyboard that would be awesome too.

Nov 20, 2005
no multiple sms and no mms? hmm thats a really a draw back and im used to sprint's data speed..

what is 3g? at&t's data? anyone know when the next iphone version will be out? i might have to wait it out then.

~k.

Feb 26, 2006
I love my Curve. DONE DEAL when you fuck wit the 4gb mini sd. Got about 4 movies n 6 episodes of South Park n Family Guy. N when u sign up for the internet plan just sign up for google maps. works just as well as a GPS.

Mar 5, 2006
Yeah the iPhone is lacking some important stuff. No cut and paste plus not having push email sucks when your emails are important.

Its whatever your plan is, plus 19.99 minimum for unlimited web browser and 200 texts, and up. I pay an extra 29.99 for 1500 texts and unlimited data cuz I text more than I talk.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
ok, i jus got on tmobile recently, whats the phone to get then? an if anything girl said i can can opp out if i want so leme know, is this service good? whats the best phone