just got a new cell phone (blackberry)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Umm.. try going to the existing customers tab... it says clear as day $40 for unlimited..
You wouldn't have to change your voice plan though....you'd just replace the PDA data/text plan for the iPhone data/text plan...so you'd pay almost the same...

Dec 11, 2002
You wouldn't have to change your voice plan though....you'd just replace the PDA data/text plan for the iPhone data/text plan...so you'd pay almost the same...

.. yep... maybe even a bit less and even tho' going that route it cuts my mins in half its all good because I dont use mins like I used to (I have over 5000 rollover mins) but my texting is out there.. lol .. one of my son's friends got his phone taken away by his parents because he had over 5200 texts BEFORE the end of the billing cycle.. thats a grip..

Feb 25, 2006
lucky for you... when i was with sprint, i had nothing but issues with coverage

::
sprints roaming automatically switches over to verizon's network, which is a plus..and roaming is free, however i havent had to roam just yet...i just switched over to sprint about a month ago and its been worth it..had cingualr/att before and was payin grip

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
I have sprint, been with them for about 5-6 years. Sprint is not that bad, but in the last 6 months ive had issues with service and with text msg's not going thru or taking along time to send. My contract in up an a lil over a week, and not sure if I will stay or not. Im not worried about there internal issues either. Well see.