JT BIGGA FIGGA double album "who grind like us" shippin 100,000 units

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2004
TKO said:
I don't hate...I say what I feel...this is a forum and we are all free to express whatever we feel...I ain't gonna knock someone else if they loving JT for what he do..you can say what u want to say...at the same time Imma express the way I feel good or bad...
Yadada!!!

I am NOT hatin on the man...im pointin somethin obvious out...plain & simple..i could give 2 shits if he makes $1 or $1 billion dollars....good for him!!!How the hell does that affect me?It doesnt..but what DOES affect me....is shitty products...end of story...maybe this album will be dope...maybe it wont...maybe hell break the cycle of swindlin everyone...maybe he wont...but i dont wanna find out...so i wont dish out the scratch...but like i said...im sure many will...have a nice day...

Mar 27, 2005
What it do figgaro I opened for game two night'z up in toronto and dude told me he was gonna woop u if he find's ya..dude also tried to charge be 15 gz for a 16 bar..what are the numbers for that new game project.

Sep 5, 2004
www.GORILLAPITS.com
KEEP DOIN IT JT, OG IN THE BAY....I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WAS BRINGIN THE BAY BACK WITH KRUSH GROOVE 2005....MAN THAT SOUNDED COO, IM ANTICEPATING THAT ALBUM MAIN....YOU ON MY TEAM GORILLA PITS NEW ALBUM THATS COMING OUT, YOU WAS AT THE DOPE FACTORY WITH EM....KEEP DOIN IT BIG

M

mr2productionz

man its a lovely day to see where the bay is. shit im in iraq and i just copped yet another get low release here. keep doing ya thizz jt. true inspiration.