JT BIGGA FIGGA double album "who grind like us" shippin 100,000 units

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 27, 2005
stingy said:
as ray luv says 'the definition of a hustla'!!!!!!!!!!!! by the way when y'all gonna hook up again like y'all did on the black wall street comp. that chit was tights mayne! & congrats mayne & KEEP CHANGING THE GAME THE WAY U BEEN DOING SINCE LIKE U SAID IN ONE OF YO SONGS SINCE THE DAYS OF TAPE CASSETTES LOLLLLLLL!!
RAY LUV AND JT WILL NEVER HOOK UP AGAIN! THATZ DA REEL..

Apr 25, 2002
Jae Reekay said:
Ever heard of freedom of speech?Yeah?Great...i speak my mind chief...you dont like it...then fuck off...plain & simple...i got strong opinions...so i speak on em...

You act like i said "fuck JT"...if you look back...that was never typed...i even wished him luck...i guess folks on here cant handle the truth...

CUt the crap and stop stickin up for your hero....
you aint got no strong opinions you speak like a bitch mayn...you aint say fuck JT and you say you wish him luck, but you know you sayin that on some fake shit. i aint even stickin up for dude he can do that for himself i'm just pointin out the bitch in you basically.

getlow415

Artist/CEO
May 10, 2003
REAL OG IN THIS SHIT

THE NEW BOOK IS ON THE WAY FOR ALL MY HUSTLING FOLKZ I LOVE SHARING THE GAME WITH THE PEOPLE THATS READY TOP WORK FOR THEY SELF......CAUSE WHEN ITS TIME TO GET PAID YOU WILL FEEL LIKE THE YOUNG BOSS YOU ARE...............WWW.JTGETLOW.COM WE WILL BE UPLOADING IN A FEW DAYS

Aug 20, 2004
getlow415 said:
jay reekay wit thousands of post i never said YOUR name so the truth do hurt you live on this board and probably live under boards wit ya moms still trying to find your way in life no direction HOPELESS it hurts you to see me struggle in real life with opposition and then work like a muthafucka to change my reality and then finally succeed over the bullshit and people like you and who ever else.....i started this thread to let my folks know im back and on a way HIGHER level then when i left a year ago FUCK how much money i got BUT it counts when you got to pay ya own way in the wonderful world of being independent so you and your non bay life style will never know what it feels like to be the underdog and your area also and then see major movement begin to happen all over again not for 1 man but a whole team of cats from sac to san jose to the valley.......HATE IT OR LOVE IT THEM UNDERDOGS ON TOP BITCH!!!!!!!!

GO BACK UNDER ROCKS AND GET OFF THE BAY AREA NUT SACS WE EATING AND WE ON OUR WAY TO RUNNING THE WORLD REMEMBER WHO TOLD YOU......FIG WITH A MILLIONAIRE LAUGH HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAA BITCH1111 2 bitches for gay reekay.
Wow...you gotta resort to callin me names...thats pretty sad...i never went that low...

And i wouldnt know about bein the underdog???Muthafucka im from SEATTLE...the ultimate underdogs of underdogs....so cut the crap...

You talkin about sturgglin and payin your own way???Im not the one to have to explain my life to anyone...but ive been on my own since 16...STRUGGLIN...SURVIVIN....so you can miss me with the parental speech...i can damn near guarantee ive been lower in the gutter than most folks on this bitch...

On the Bay Area nut sack???More like way off it...i aint bought a Bay Area cd in god knows how long...cus its been WATERED DOWN AND SATURATED for years now...and im sorry to burst your bubble...but its gonna take more than ONE album to even get CLOSE to what it was in 95....boy,the truth hurts dont it...

Theres a reason the sayin "THE BAY IS BACK" or "TBIB" is a sarcastic joke....think about it...

JReezelle said:
you aint got no strong opinions you speak like a bitch mayn...you aint say fuck JT and you say you wish him luck, but you know you sayin that on some fake shit. i aint even stickin up for dude he can do that for himself i'm just pointin out the bitch in you basically.
Im not even gonna reply to this childish jibberish..its ok if you hate me buddyboy...i want put on this earth to be loved....have a nice day!!!!!

Im done with this thread...like i said...JT..best of luck dukes...i aint mad at the hustler...im mad at the customers....flip-flopers and nut-swingers....its a damn shame the Bay is full of em(and im not calin eveyone in the Bay out...only those who fit the criteria....if yall get mad at that...then you know where you stand on that comment)...

getlow415

Artist/CEO
May 10, 2003
WHO GRIND LIKE US TRACKLIST

a few song titles for yall

1.who grind like us
feat. young buck

2.drop ya thangz

3.frisco niggaz aint no punks 2005

4.get on ya feet girl

5.give me the reason

6.i hear what they say

7.making me choose

8.west coast shit

9.holla back

10.tears in my eyes

11.who can blame me

12.to my last day
feat olivia (g unit)

13. streets gotta eat

14.we in the book

15.work that thang
feat olivia (g unit)

DISC 2

1. bout biz
feat GAME

2.bluesteel
feat nina b, game, lord nez and bluechip

3.rep ya side
\feat sosa (young buck lil bro) bluechip

4.cold out here
feat lord nez, bluechip and nina b

5.truth rap
feat game

6.how many niggaz
feat law fleez(9th ward n.o.) blue chip

7.what eva
feat goodie mob and lord nez

8.mobstaz
feat game and menace

9.bodybags
feat spyda loc

10.eat ya beats alive feat game

11.my life
feat sosa (young buck lil bro)

12.the last resort

STILL MIXING DOWN SOME SONGS

solo albums coming soon

BLUECHIP

SOSA (young buck lil bro) he reaaalllll nice too and he on GET LOW RECORDS for 1 album ilove it!!!

NINA B(brooklyn)

LORD NEZ(hollis queens)

LAW FLEEZY(9th ward N.O>)

GET LOW RECORDS EXPANDING WORLD WIDE

AND YOU KNOW I KNOW RAW TALENT.........

Apr 25, 2002
even if you dont agree with the recycled shit, or if you dont like the fig's music... you gotta respect his hustle. he's doin it way major.

getlow415

Artist/CEO
May 10, 2003
MY LIFE IS A OPEN BOOK GOOD BAD BALLIN BROKE RECYCLIN NOT RECYCLIN EATING STARVIN HOMELESS yes HOMELESS AND NOW STRECHING OUT IN FRONT OF PLASMA SCREENS WHEN YOU IN THIS SHIT ON MY LEVEL THE PUBLIC KNOW EVERY THING SO AS FAR AS YOU AND YOUR SLEEPNESSNESS IN SEATTLE YOU SPEAK YOU GET SPOKE TO SO STEP YOUR GAME UP AND PUT YALL NIGGAZ ON THE MAP I BEEN DOING IT FUCK GOING BACK I9N TIME WE MOVING FORWARD AND WE WILL RUN THE WORLD SO FUCK YOU AND ALL YOUR COMMENTS DICK RIDER.

getlow415

Artist/CEO
May 10, 2003
CLASSIC PAGES

THE YOUNG FIG IN THE EARLY DAYS PAYING MY DUES WIT MY FIRST TAPE I PACKED IT UP IN MY MOMS KITCH WIT DMOE
IT WAS 500 COPIES FOR $749 AND I MADE $2000 AFTER THAT I QUIT SELLIN DOPE AND AND BECAME A CEO AT 17 YEARS OLD AND WENT SIGNED SAN QUINN WHEN HE WAS 14. NOW THATS BABY BALLIN FOR SOME YOUNG NIGGAZ TO PUT A WHOLE CITY ON THE MAP AND WE WASN T EVEN OUTTA SCHOOL YET.........SO ALL YALL CATS TRYIN TO GET IN THE GAME I DONT WANT TO HEAR NO FUCKIN EXCUSES PUT YO AND YO CLICK ON IT AINT THE LACK OF MONEY ITYS THE LACK OF VISION IF YOU CAN SEE IT YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!

STRAIGHT THE FUCK UP!!!!

YOU SEE MASTER P WAS ON HIS GRIND TO ITS CRAZY HOW FAR HE TOOK IT THATS WHY I WILL NEVER QUIT CAUSE IT CAN BE DONE.

Apr 25, 2002
jay reeken u seem to have some underline disrespect for the bay..that whole "its too bad the bay is full of um" bullshit than turn around and try to make it seem ok by syin "not the whole bay but u know who u are" naw mufucka we dont..like i said earlier in this thread im quite sure u never responded..u real quik to generalize some shit..get specific or dont speak on shit period..just cuz u disagree with jt hustle antics dont give u the right to be comin out the neck on some shit...i aint with dissin areas but umm..act like seattle and the northwes in general aint the Bay's baby brother