JT BIGGA FIGGA double album "who grind like us" shippin 100,000 units

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
^^ be specific about who is "sucking dick" and being a hypocrite...cuz i aint done neither of the two..mufuckas(you in this case) generalize wayyyy too much...which is weak sauce IMO....i never complained about recycled songs nor did i ever say i would or wouldnt buy his shit..i said im feelin the new cover...and told jt to do his thing.....u do realize there is thousands of siccness members right..so there is a good chance those who dont like JT might not be postin in this thread..just as theres a chance folks are doin what u said..but the generalizing bullshit needs to cease

getlow415

Artist/CEO
May 10, 2003
QUIT FIGHTING ALL THE TIME WE AINT HERE FOR THAT WHO DONT FUCK WIT ME ITS COOL IT NEVER BOTHERED ME B 4 IT WONT BOTHER ME NOW........THIS IS FOR THE JT FIGGA FAMILY WHO FUCK WIT ME MY PAPER STILL GETTIN MADE REGARDLESS.....I DONT MIND THE PEEPS THAT DIDNT LIKE ANY THING RECYCLED FROM THE PAST ITS UNDERSTANDABLE........ALL MY SHIT FROM HERE ON OUT IS UNDER MILLIONAIRE QUALITY CONTROL MEANING FRESH BEATS FRESH SONGS AND CONCEPTS.........AS FAR AS MY PAST 108 CDS I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO TO FEED MY FAM SO I HAVE NO REGRETS.

ONCE AGAIN THANX 2 ALL YALL WHO WENT ON OTHER BOARDS AND STOOD UP FOR ME AND THE BAY REGARDLESS OF INTERNAL PROBLEMS I MIGHT OF HAD.....REMEMBER I REPRESNT US TO THE REST OF THE WORLD

BAY AREA FUCKING MUSIC 4 LIFE!!!!!!

Apr 26, 2002
G-MUSIC.NET
THATS WHATS UP

I HOPE YOU SKYBALL ON THE INDUSTRY...ITS GOOD TO SEE HARD WORK PAYS OFF...THAT RIGHT THERE SHOULD PUSH CATS EVEN HARDER OUT THERE TRYING TO GET THEY SHIT GOING...IM HAPPY FOR ANY CAT IN THE GAME THAT GETS OUT OF IT WHAT THEY PUT IN TO IT.........

P.S
I KNOW JT SONS NEW MOTOR BIKE IS FINDA BE OFF THE ROCKER...! :)

GOD BLESS

Nov 28, 2002
jt your the devil on games website

they don't understand that you the smartest hustler in the industry

Game does, but you make him look bad so of course he gonna get at you...its business tho so fuck it get yo money!!

Mar 18, 2004
WWW.TURFDOUT.COM
ITS SHIT LIKE THIS THAT MAKE ME PROUD OF BEIN FROM THE BAY AREA.....KEEP ON GRINDIN JT, ILL B SURE GET THIS ALBUM...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

THE BAY REALLY IS BACK !!!!!!!!

Feb 12, 2005
GOOD SHIT JT.......

LOOKS LIKE U ARE READY TO GET RIGHT WITH SOME PEOPLE...................CONGRADULATIONS AND THANKS FOR THE GAME YOU LACED US WITH............ ITS MUCH APPRECIATED.....................

Jul 28, 2002
kingstalk.com
Jae Reekay said:
My question is...how many of YALL are gonna buy it???Everyone complains about recycled thrown together tracks on all the Get Low releases...sayin "i dont buy Get Low cds anymore"...yet everyone is suckin his dick now that he posted...way to be a bunch of hypocrites...and a bunch of groupies...cut the crap...

BTW...good luck..i hope you make loads of doe...you just aint gettin none from me...
Exactly what I was thinking after I read the first few responses...

As for JT keep doing what you do, represent us to the fullest!

Feb 19, 2003
getlow415 said:
QUIT FIGHTING ALL THE TIME WE AINT HERE FOR THAT WHO DONT FUCK WIT ME ITS COOL IT NEVER BOTHERED ME B 4 IT WONT BOTHER ME NOW........THIS IS FOR THE JT FIGGA FAMILY WHO FUCK WIT ME MY PAPER STILL GETTIN MADE REGARDLESS.....I DONT MIND THE PEEPS THAT DIDNT LIKE ANY THING RECYCLED FROM THE PAST ITS UNDERSTANDABLE........ALL MY SHIT FROM HERE ON OUT IS UNDER MILLIONAIRE QUALITY CONTROL MEANING FRESH BEATS FRESH SONGS AND CONCEPTS.........AS FAR AS MY PAST 108 CDS I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO TO FEED MY FAM SO I HAVE NO REGRETS.

ONCE AGAIN THANX 2 ALL YALL WHO WENT ON OTHER BOARDS AND STOOD UP FOR ME AND THE BAY REGARDLESS OF INTERNAL PROBLEMS I MIGHT OF HAD.....REMEMBER I REPRESNT US TO THE REST OF THE WORLD

BAY AREA FUCKING MUSIC 4 LIFE!!!!!!
Well said. Keep doing your thing, JT, and keep us posted on new releases. Hope to hear some more new music soon.

PEACE!

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Haha seen you in that Sucka Free City movie on cable JT...that show was pretty dope I must say....congrats on your millions...guess you are the definition of "hustla"...well imma keep a eye out for this new cd you got coming...so long as it ain't a bunch of recycled tracks...imma cop it...

May 29, 2002
people need to quit it with the get low hate. We all know that life aint easy and you gotta do what u gotta do to make your money. I personally have bought many jt albums throughout the years and have felt a little taken every once in a while, but I respect what he is doing. I always thought JT had the skills to bring the bay to a national level and knew that its all business starting off. No one forced anyone to buy any of his albums. The one thing you guys overlook is the fact that he pretty much puts out quality shit (despite the rcycles) every time.

He is one of the few bay area artists who really goes out and reps for the bay all on his own. His networking and hustle is like no one else in the bay.

and if anyone responds calling me a dickrider then so be it. You are just as much as a dickrider and a bitch for knockin another mans hustle.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
I don't hate...I say what I feel...this is a forum and we are all free to express whatever we feel...I ain't gonna knock someone else if they loving JT for what he do..you can say what u want to say...at the same time Imma express the way I feel good or bad...

Feb 19, 2003
bayGIANTS said:
people need to quit it with the get low hate. We all know that life aint easy and you gotta do what u gotta do to make your money. I personally have bought many jt albums throughout the years and have felt a little taken every once in a while, but I respect what he is doing. I always thought JT had the skills to bring the bay to a national level and knew that its all business starting off. No one forced anyone to buy any of his albums. The one thing you guys overlook is the fact that he pretty much puts out quality shit (despite the rcycles) every time.

He is one of the few bay area artists who really goes out and reps for the bay all on his own. His networking and hustle is like no one else in the bay.

and if anyone responds calling me a dickrider then so be it. You are just as much as a dickrider and a bitch for knockin another mans hustle.
Well, everyone's entitled to his/her opinion. But yeah, about the recycling, I've been saying for years that people can always go to music-related websites (with MP3s, etc.) and listen to CDs (or portions of songs) BEFORE they buy them. That way, you know in advance whether or not this-or-that CD has songs that you already have, or if it is indeed new material, and THEN you can make a more educated decision about whether or not to buy it. Just my opinion, though.

PEACE!