JT BIGGA FIGGA double album "who grind like us" shippin 100,000 units

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

getlow415

Artist/CEO
May 10, 2003
welcome to the wonderful world of bringing the BAY AREA back to where we belong........BALLIN LIKE A MUTHA FUCKA

SO IM GONE TAKE A MOMENT TO THANK GAME, AFTERMATH AND EVERY HATIN BASTARD THAT TRIED TO STOP JT AND GET LOW RECORDS FROM EATING.......the streets can eat NOW who ever out there that got that fire come hollA.

been gone for a minute but this board watch me battle for this moment now i got it......we are officially MILLIONAIRES AT GET LOW RECORDS!!!!!! thanx to all yall who rode for me i did it........AND NIGGAZ KEPT SAYIN JT COULDNT DO IT!!! TO THE TOP AND DONT STOP TIL WE MAJOR$$$$$

MAC DRE 4 EVER

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
damn, good to hear from u JT, way to get breaded and do ya thang. we missed ya on these boards man. u are the definition of a hustla, and have come a long way, and worked hard to get there...so is this an official release of new stuff? and when would this be dropping? its looks dope.

May 4, 2002
git ya money killa ski........
i was just beatin "back 2 the shit" on some old school shit....crazy...

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Welcome back Figga and Congrats. This what happens when you STAY grindin!

That collabo with Buck Avail. yet aswell as the cd at the top of the post?

Aug 20, 2004
My question is...how many of YALL are gonna buy it???Everyone complains about recycled thrown together tracks on all the Get Low releases...sayin "i dont buy Get Low cds anymore"...yet everyone is suckin his dick now that he posted...way to be a bunch of hypocrites...and a bunch of groupies...cut the crap...

BTW...good luck..i hope you make loads of doe...you just aint gettin none from me...