Jewish race/ Judaism

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
dark skinned? if u consider middle-easterns dark skinned, sure... some more mizrahi israelites for dat azz

View attachment 8205

all these cats is prolly darker skin than u if we keepin it a buck
Ive told you before there is no doubt in my mind that those fools could be Jews. I never doubted that. I havent debated with a mizrahi jew to have ammo vs them I debated with mostly Ashkenazi jews. Did I or did I not say that they would pass when you first pointed that out? Ol buthurt ass.

I'm not gonna let you get away from this tho. You claim you are a Jew. Meaning from the Judah kingdom. is your mom from the tribe of judah?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
these are not the letters the torah was written in homie
Thats like saying English is the language the Torah is in cuz theres a translation of it in English. You sound foolish. None of these are the symbols from the page you posted foolio.

Attachments

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
Ive told you before there is no doubt in my mind that those fools could be Jews. I never doubted that. I havent debated with a mizrahi jew to have ammo vs them I debated with mostly Ashkenazi jews. Did I or did I not say that they would pass when you first pointed that out? Ol buthurt ass.

I'm not gonna let you get away from this tho. You claim you are a Jew. Meaning from the Judah kingdom. is your mom from the tribe of judah?

ALL THE ISRAELITES HAVE BECOME JEWS, NOT JUST THE TRIBE OF JUDAH SON

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
ALL THE ISRAELITES HAVE BECOME JEWS, NOT JUST THE TRIBE OF JUDAH SON
Show me the proof in the bible. All israelites are never called jews. The only reason after esdras they are called jews is because only the southern kingdom is there. As in only Judea. So no. Not all israelites are Jews. So what tribe are you from? Or are you a "spiritual israelite" like half these fools claim 😂

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
In an April, 2001 article published in Assyria Times, Benjamin Daniali points out a connection between an Assyrian symbol known as the Ashur Star and the design on Chief Joseph’s medicine bag.

Joseph-Knew-the-god-Ashur

In this photo of an ancient relief sculpture we can see the Assyrian god Ashur upon his throne. In front of him is a disc with the symbol known as the Assyrian Star or the Ashur Star. It is a four-pointed star with a circle in the center. Radiating out from between the four points of the star are rays of light.

Joseph-Knew-Assyrian_Flag-by-Assyrian612

In 1971 Assyria adopted a new flag depicting the Assyrian Star.

In photos of Chief Joseph we can see this same design on his medicine bag.

Joseph-Knew-Cheif-Joseph-with-Medicine-Bag-01Joseph-Knew-CU-Cheif-Joseph-Medicine-Bag

How could the Nez Perce and other tribes in North America have 4,000-year-old Assyrian artifacts handed down for generations? Why would Chief Thunder Rolling Down the Mountain have a Star of Ashur beaded on his medicine bag?

datplaya @datplaya

Props: datplaya

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
Show me the proof in the bible. All israelites are never called jews. The only reason after esdras they are called jews is because only the southern kingdom is there. As in only Judea. So no. Not all israelites are Jews. So what tribe are you from? Or are you a "spiritual israelite" like half these fools claim 😂
JUDAH .. BUT U WRONG REGARDLESS. JUDAISM IS THE RELIGION THAT COMES FROM THE SCRIPTURES IN ITS ENTIRETY. PERIOD.

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
In an April, 2001 article published in Assyria Times, Benjamin Daniali points out a connection between an Assyrian symbol known as the Ashur Star and the design on Chief Joseph’s medicine bag.

In this photo of an ancient relief sculpture we can see the Assyrian god Ashur upon his throne. In front of him is a disc with the symbol known as the Assyrian Star or the Ashur Star. It is a four-pointed star with a circle in the center. Radiating out from between the four points of the star are rays of light.

Joseph-Knew-Cheif-Joseph-with-Medicine-Bag-01Joseph-Knew-CU-Cheif-Joseph-Medicine-Bag

How could the Nez Perce and other tribes in North America have 4,000-year-old Assyrian artifacts handed down for generations? Why would Chief Thunder Rolling Down the Mountain have a Star of Ashur beaded on his medicine bag?

datplaya @datplaya
https://newsmaven.io/indiancountryt...s-mesopotamian-tablet-JuItqhPUYkeYmvcooUO6kA/

“The chief said that the tablet had been passed down in his family for many generations, and that they had inherited it from their white ancestors. Chief Joseph said that white men had come among his ancestors long ago.”

^^^^

damn .. so according to chief joseph, it came from “white ancestors” ...... musta been ashkenazi jews who eventually blended in wit white folks that brought it to the natives then. all bad.

Props: datplaya
Jun 21, 2006

datplaya @datplaya
Unfortunately I can’t see them pictures you posted. Maybe cuz I’m on my phone. But a Star is a Star. Without seeing it: it could be a coincidence. It’s not like it’s the star of David or anything lol

If that tablet been in America for 4000 years that’s some deep shit. I told you about ancient Egyptians reaching Australia on boat. If these Assyrians were able to reach America back then: that’s dope!

However; why the fuck would these Assyrians travel all the way to America with a tablet talking about the trade of a cow and a chicken? It doesn’t really make sense to me, but maybe a cow and a chicken was worth like ten boats and a house back then...

Jun 21, 2006
I'm still waiting for the answer to which white people (or is it witch white people, you can decide for yourself).
Lol you still waiting? It’s been weeks.

I thought I already answered that question in the other thread man. And I gave you the opportunity to come up with your own definition of white people.

In the context of this thread I meant the victorious white people that rewrote history.

“Witch white people”: nice!

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Unfortunately I can’t see them pictures you posted. Maybe cuz I’m on my phone. But a Star is a Star. Without seeing it: it could be a coincidence. It’s not like it’s the star of David or anything lol

If that tablet been in America for 4000 years that’s some deep shit. I told you about ancient Egyptians reaching Australia on boat. If these Assyrians were able to reach America back then: that’s dope!

However; why the fuck would these Assyrians travel all the way to America with a tablet talking about the trade of a cow and a chicken? It doesn’t really make sense to me, but maybe a cow and a chicken was worth like ten boats and a house back then...
My bad thought the photos would post too. I just copied and pasted. Just google it bro there's a couple pictures on that article

Jun 21, 2006
My bad thought the photos would post too. I just copied and pasted. Just google it bro there's a couple pictures on that article
I googled it but I’m not seeing enough similarities between the stars to prove anything.

You ever seen ‘ancient aliens’ on tv? It’s a dope show, they practice the same sort of science as you with that star. Their evidence always points towards extraterrestrial influence on mankind though