Jewish race/ Judaism

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2006
Yea man it’s the best kinda television: gettin high watching people on tv getting high while they watching tv
Lol

That ancient aliens show is dope though. I should make a thread about it, but I’m too lazy

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I'm still waiting for the answer to which white people (or is it witch white people, you can decide for yourself).
I believe its literally all white people. All of them descend from one dude in the bible. And this is from a white dude so maybe y'all would believe it more 😂

Attachments

Props: datplaya
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I googled it but I’m not seeing enough similarities between the stars to prove anything.

You ever seen ‘ancient aliens’ on tv? It’s a dope show, they practice the same sort of science as you with that star. Their evidence always points towards extraterrestrial influence on mankind though
What do you think the chariots of god are in the bible if not ufo s. Read Ezekiel the first chapter=mind blown

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2006
What do you think the chariots of god are in the bible if not ufo s. Read Ezekiel the first chapter=mind blown
I think I actually seen an episode on that. So you believe there is evidence of aliens visiting earth in the bible? Any more biblical evidence?

Aren’t we supposed to be talking about jews in this thread? Lol

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
In the Gospel of Luke is written:
“And a superscription also was written over him in letters of Greek, and Latin, and Hebrew , ‘This is the King of the Jews.’” – Luke 23:38​
The Hebrew language is derived from Aramaic. This is why when we go into the explanation of the Prayer of the Lord we have to go into the many languages that were spoken two thousand years ago when Jesus was teaching publicly.​
“When Israel was a child, I loved him, and I called my son out of Egypt [Het-Ka-Ptah].”- Hosea 11:1​
The graphic above is of the Egpytian symbol Ptah, who is also called Ftha or Patah, which as an archetype was very active in Egypt. We find Ptah in the Bible as Tso-Phtah Paneach צפתה פענח [Genesis 41:45]. Thus, we are also going to explain what Ptah symbolizes. That is why at the bottom of this powerful symbol or archetype we wrote the quotation of Hosea chapter 11, verse 1.​
With this we want to point out that Tso-Phtah Paneach פענח צפתה came with Moses out of Egypt.​
“And Moses took the bones of Joseph [צפתה פענח] with him: for he had straightly sworn the children of Israel, saying, God will surely visit you; and ye shall carry up my bones away hence with you.” – Exodus 13: 19​
Likewise, Jesus came out of Egypt.​
“And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him. When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt: And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.” – Matthew 2: 13-15​
Thus, all of these prayers and wisdom that we find in Christianity, Islam, and Judaism emerge from the same land: Egypt. When we study the Egyptian archetypes, which are very profound, we Gnostics do not fall into the mistake of thinking like the ignoramuses who think that these are “idols.” We know what idols are, and what archetypes are.​
Ptah​
By looking at this archetype Ptah, we find very profound symbols, especially those that he is holding in his hands.​
We find on the first graphic that he his holding a staff called Was; on top of this scepter we also see a symbol, a kind of bird head, which is the cynocephali Seth. He is also holding the Djed, another scepter, which is the symbol of stability. In his hands he holds two Ankh crosses, which are the symbol of two keys. Remember that in Christian symbolism we find the same symbol with Peter the Apostle holding the keys to heaven in his hands. It is the same symbol. The Ankh cross is a very sexual and profound symbol related with creation.​
Ptah was very famous in ancient Egypt, and is still shown in many ways, but in esoteric societies, groups that know and understand what Ptah symbolizes.​

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
In the Gospel of Luke is written:
“And a superscription also was written over him in letters of Greek, and Latin, and Hebrew , ‘This is the King of the Jews.’” – Luke 23:38​
The Hebrew language is derived from Aramaic. This is why when we go into the explanation of the Prayer of the Lord we have to go into the many languages that were spoken two thousand years ago when Jesus was teaching publicly.​
“When Israel was a child, I loved him, and I called my son out of Egypt [Het-Ka-Ptah].”- Hosea 11:1​
The graphic above is of the Egpytian symbol Ptah, who is also called Ftha or Patah, which as an archetype was very active in Egypt. We find Ptah in the Bible as Tso-Phtah Paneach צפתה פענח [Genesis 41:45]. Thus, we are also going to explain what Ptah symbolizes. That is why at the bottom of this powerful symbol or archetype we wrote the quotation of Hosea chapter 11, verse 1.​
With this we want to point out that Tso-Phtah Paneach פענח צפתה came with Moses out of Egypt.​
“And Moses took the bones of Joseph [צפתה פענח] with him: for he had straightly sworn the children of Israel, saying, God will surely visit you; and ye shall carry up my bones away hence with you.” – Exodus 13: 19​
Likewise, Jesus came out of Egypt.​
“And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him. When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt: And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.” – Matthew 2: 13-15​
Thus, all of these prayers and wisdom that we find in Christianity, Islam, and Judaism emerge from the same land: Egypt. When we study the Egyptian archetypes, which are very profound, we Gnostics do not fall into the mistake of thinking like the ignoramuses who think that these are “idols.” We know what idols are, and what archetypes are.​
Ptah​
By looking at this archetype Ptah, we find very profound symbols, especially those that he is holding in his hands.​
We find on the first graphic that he his holding a staff called Was; on top of this scepter we also see a symbol, a kind of bird head, which is the cynocephali Seth. He is also holding the Djed, another scepter, which is the symbol of stability. In his hands he holds two Ankh crosses, which are the symbol of two keys. Remember that in Christian symbolism we find the same symbol with Peter the Apostle holding the keys to heaven in his hands. It is the same symbol. The Ankh cross is a very sexual and profound symbol related with creation.​
Ptah was very famous in ancient Egypt, and is still shown in many ways, but in esoteric societies, groups that know and understand what Ptah symbolizes.​

Lost me with that bro, sounds interesting but I just don't get where you are going lol explain porfa

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Lost me with that bro, sounds interesting but I just don't get where you are going lol explain porfa
Proof that The Apostle Peter is no Arab and no white guy.....the Apostle Peter is really just an allegorical of PTAH who clearly was African. Somewhere along the line they (these so called modern day Jews) just stole the ancient KMT stories just like Christianity did. PTAH is much older than any dumb Torah or HOLY Bible. Today's Christians and Jews are really just practicing forms of paganism. Some 85ers are lower than dogs in thought.

Last edited:

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
Proof that The Apostle Peter is no Arab and no white guy.....the Apostle Peter is really just an allegorical of PTAH who clearly was African. Somewhere along the line they (these so called modern day Jews) just stole the ancient KMT stories just like Christianity did. PTAH is much older than any dumb Torah or HOLY Bible. Today's Christians and Jews are really just practicing forms of paganism. Some 85ers are lower than dogs in thought.

lmao

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
It's just like when you say Amen to end your prayer or affirm something- you are really praising Amen Ra. Jews and Christians took that shit from the indigenous of KMT. The Greeks later made up their own god based on that shit named Zeus and the Jews and Christians being the pagans they are flipped that to Jesus (Hey Zeus). Yeshua ben Yosef is not no guy named Jesus (hence why the white pictures worked so well for so long) thats some slave master language magic on the dumb deaf and blind. Yaw silly with this shit real talk. Carry on though. I'm not on that lower vibe, I know Smiley can elevate higher than the dog he arguing with on here (some of those MF still walking around on all fours out there).

Last edited:

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
It's just like when you say Amen to end your prayer or affirm something- you are really praising Amen Ra. Jews and Christians took that shit from the indigenous of KMT. The Greeks later made up their own god based on that shit named Zeus and the Jews and Christians being the pagans they are flipped that to Jesus (Hey Zeus). Yeshua ben Yosef is not no guy named Jesus (hence why the white pictures worked so well for so long) thats some slave master language magic on the dumb deaf and blind. Yaw silly with this shit real talk. Carry on though. I'm not on that lower vibe, I know Smiley can elevate higher than the dog he arguing with on here (some of those MF still walking around on all fours out there).

smh you’re even more special than i thought rofl

the family that walks on all 4 (only case of this phenomenon) is kurdish btw .. step your game up tom

Jun 21, 2006
it’s true though that Christian religion (possibly also Jewish) is partially based on older pagan religions. For example the date of Christmas is considered to have no relation to the birth of Jesus Christ, but is related to an old pagan religious festivity.

It makes sense for the new religion at the time to incorporate some aspects of already existing religions. To make it easier for pagans to convert to (or accept) Christianity

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
Can't refute anything but that he doesn't walk on all fours, ok dog.

miss me wit them passive aggressive beta male tactics .. can’t even address me head on smh

a quick google search can easily debunk everything u just said.. it’s so ridiculously dumb that i’m not even guna tackle it

its like if someone tries telling you there’s 13 months in a year. who would even entertain such retarded bullshit?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
miss me wit them passive aggressive beta male tactics .. can’t even address me head on smh

a quick google search can easily debunk everything u just said.. it’s so ridiculously dumb that i’m not even guna tackle it

its like if someone tries telling you there’s 13 months in a year. who would even entertain such retarded bullshit?
I'm gona try and get to every point so far hustlin has made. But the romans had 13 month years and 8 day weeks. We know its bullshit but if its way society had how can they argue it at the time. Just how I know the days of the week arnt the same days as in the bible. As in just cuz its called Saturday doeant mean its the Sabbath. Its all on the moon. This month Sabbath was actually on Saturdays but for the most part its way off.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
If I was StillHustlin @StillHustlin and you gave me that answer I would think you dont have an answer. Stay out of it or dont answer at all

1 Peter 3:15 (KJV) But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

C'mon Super Jew I want to hear your answer, cuz I might shoot your shit down too with my answers.

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
If I was StillHustlin @StillHustlin and you gave me that answer I would think you dont have an answer. Stay out of it or dont answer at all

1 Peter 3:15 (KJV) But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

C'mon Super Jew I want to hear your answer, cuz I might shoot your shit down too with my answers.
lollll u really want me to address this bullshit? dude couldn’t even spell amun ra right

amen originally derives from another Hebrew word of similar meaning aman. The idea that it has origins in the Egyptian god Amun is false and the similarities are a mere coincidence.. there is no connection between the two. Amen was eventually ported from the Hebrew language to Greek then ultimately to Late Latin by Grecian theologians, who were translating the Bible, and finally to Arabic and English.

i wish people would entertain clowns less often tbh .. i know i do it on this forum a lot, but sometimes cats don’t even be speakin cuz they believe what they sayin- they just tryna be part of the convo.