Jewish race/ Judaism

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
You dont know Yiddish yet you understood when I said "ma nishma" which is Yiddish... WHY THE FUCK YOU LYIIING WHY YOU ALWAYS LYIIIIING OOOH MY GOD STOP FUCKING LYING
Are u retarded? I understand every word from the torah .. that’s the language i speak. manishma is slang like sayin “wascrackin”, duno if that slang came from Yiddish because i don’t understand Yiddish at all- its a TOTALLY different language. Now it could be Yiddish or that could be another thing you’re making up/been misguided on.. i wouldn’t know either way. But the proper way to say whatsup in hebrew is “shalom”.

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
So for you "jews" the bible is lying when it says
Exodus 14:13 (KJV) And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will shew to you to day: 👉for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more FOR EVER👈

so forever is a lie in the bible?
he clearly was talking about that particular Egyptian civilization that the israelites escaped.. that’s even why he specified “the Egyptians you have seen today

it doesn’t mean that jews will never see egyptians in general again lolsmh

Props: siccmadesyko

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
So the Jews from palestine in your eyes is JUDAH? 😂😂😂😂😂 holy shit...

Who in your eyes is the tribe of issachar? And why were none of the tribes who are not Judah, Levi or Benjamin talked about in the census of Esdras? Where were we.. I mean they ? 😂
Palestine? Never heard of such a place

if u mean mizrahi jews, yes.. the middle-eastern jews, who have been holding the torah since the beginning of time, are the original jews .. black hebrew israelites just started getting into this shit this century .. its a fairly new thing. don’t u think that if the original Israelites were black, there would be black hebrew israelites who can trace torah past 100 years on their family tree? that’s not to say there weren’t black jews (ethiopians), but that region was overwhelmingly middle-eastern.... i know ur an extremist and a conspiracy theorist, but u gota draw the line somewhere my dude.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
black hebrew israelites just started getting into this shit this century .. its a fairly new thing. don’t u think that if the original Israelites were black, there would be black hebrew israelites who can trace torah past 100 years on their family tree? that’s not to say there weren’t black jews (ethiopians), but that region was overwhelmingly middle-eastern.... i know ur an extremist and a conspiracy theorist, but u gota draw the line somewhere my dude.
Ok Mr. Torah explain to me who Solomon is talking about in Songs of Solomon 5 and who that woman descends from. Cuz she says shes black and beautiful. If I can prove shes an israelite will you shut the fuck up and understand that the israelites were dark skinned and some black?

It cracks me up how much hate you have towards not accepting these people were dark skinned. Ol the only real Jews are mizrahi and they are Judah even tho there are 11 more tribes SCATTERED ACROSS THE WORLD

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Where's the northern kingdom at? 😎 and how come they were nowhere around in the time of Esdras. Nowhere to be found in the time of Jesus.

Heres a killer for this fool.

"At his surrender, Chief Thunder Rolling Down the Mountain (known by his Christian name Joseph), presented General Nelson Appleton Miles with a pendant, a 1 inch square clay tablet with writings unrecognizable to General Miles. The writing, which was translated by Dr. Robert D. Biggs, Assyyriology Professor at the University of Chicago,👉 turned out to be a sales receipt dating back to 2042 B.C. in Assyria.👈 "

"Chief Joseph said the tablet had been passed down in his family for many generations. 👉How would his family come into possession of a nearly 4,000-year-old tablet? According to the Chief, they inherited it from their white ancestors."👈

Native Americans had Assyrian tablets in AMERICA? Ok. that fits this verse:

2 Esdras 13:40 Those are👉 the ten tribes, which were carried away prisoners out of their own land in the time of Osea the king, whom Salmanasar the king of Assyria led away captive👈, and he carried them over the waters, and so came they into another land.

41 But they took this counsel among themselves, that they would leave the multitude of the heathen, and go forth into a further country, 👉where never mankind dwelt,👈

We say tribe of Gad is native Americans. Which is one of the 10 tribes of the northern kingdom. They were lwad away by Assyrians. Native americans has Assyrian shit. Coincidence?

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
Just going to leave this here for those "Jews" in denial

Hmm....Afro-Asiatic....nothing to see here....don't forget to hug your white white mom this week breh....they say there's nothing like a mother's love....and there is nothing wrong with that

Aka middle-eastern .... that’s what mizrahi jews are, thomas.

this is what a Mizrahi jew who originated in the middle-east looks like

[] 1559057793539.jpeg

you’re clearly more white than he is LOLL

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
Ok Mr. Torah explain to me who Solomon is talking about in Songs of Solomon 5 and who that woman descends from. Cuz she says shes black and beautiful. If I can prove shes an israelite will you shut the fuck up and understand that the israelites were dark skinned and some black?

It cracks me up how much hate you have towards not accepting these people were dark skinned. Ol the only real Jews are mizrahi and they are Judah even tho there are 11 more tribes SCATTERED ACROSS THE WORLD

dark skinned? if u consider middle-easterns dark skinned, sure... some more mizrahi israelites for dat azz

1559058157269.jpeg

all these cats is prolly darker skin than u if we keepin it a buck

Jun 21, 2006
Where's the northern kingdom at? 😎 and how come they were nowhere around in the time of Esdras. Nowhere to be found in the time of Jesus.

Heres a killer for this fool.

"At his surrender, Chief Thunder Rolling Down the Mountain (known by his Christian name Joseph), presented General Nelson Appleton Miles with a pendant, a 1 inch square clay tablet with writings unrecognizable to General Miles. The writing, which was translated by Dr. Robert D. Biggs, Assyyriology Professor at the University of Chicago,👉 turned out to be a sales receipt dating back to 2042 B.C. in Assyria.👈 "

"Chief Joseph said the tablet had been passed down in his family for many generations. 👉How would his family come into possession of a nearly 4,000-year-old tablet? According to the Chief, they inherited it from their white ancestors."👈

Native Americans had Assyrian tablets in AMERICA? Ok. that fits this verse:

2 Esdras 13:40 Those are👉 the ten tribes, which were carried away prisoners out of their own land in the time of Osea the king, whom Salmanasar the king of Assyria led away captive👈, and he carried them over the waters, and so came they into another land.

41 But they took this counsel among themselves, that they would leave the multitude of the heathen, and go forth into a further country, 👉where never mankind dwelt,👈

We say tribe of Gad is native Americans. Which is one of the 10 tribes of the northern kingdom. They were lwad away by Assyrians. Native americans has Assyrian shit. Coincidence?
Show Evidence of chief Joseph owning this 4000 year old white man tablet or it didn’t happen