Jewish race/ Judaism

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
Psalms 83:4-5 (KJV) They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; 👉that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.👈
For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:

You "jews" have "known" your israel this whole time right since thooousands of years right? Explain to me how you fit this description. Is God a liar?

You have nothing to stand on. Shut your as up acting like you know what you talking about with no scripture backup ever. How many scriptures have I busted out? I debate and talk with scholars bro the fuck makes you think I'm going to sit here arguing with youre non scripture reading ass.
I told you to show me where a man wasnt an israelite but the woman WAS and that child was called an Israelite. You wont. Because that not biblical. Smfh. You can go and believe that because it doesnt matter to me.

Culture vultures, you make me sick.

These curses are perpetual not a one time thing. You "jews" wont ever fit these curses BECAUSE ITS NOT YOU YOURE CONVERTS

Deuteronomy 28:46 (KJV) And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed👉 for ever.👈

Deuteronomy 28:36 (KJV) The LORD shall bring 👉thee,👈 and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, 👉unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.👈
But youve been in Israel this whole time? Hmm.

Deuteronomy 28:49-50 (KJV) The LORD shall bring a 👉nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth,👈 as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;
A nation of fierce countenance, 👉which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young:👈
200 million indigionous and blacks killed. Comoare that to your supposed 1million Jews in the holocost even tho red cross said it was only 300k who fits these curses more??

This is the one you hate to hear huh.

Deuteronomy 28:68 (KJV) And the LORD shall bring thee into 👉Egypt👈( the etymology Egypt means bondage) of again 👉with ships👈, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: 👉and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen,👈 and no man shall buy you

And we know its not literally Egypt because God promised he wouldn't take them back to literal Egypt again. So where is it?

Revelation 11:8 (KJV) And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which 👉spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt👈,

Go wear a kippa and read the damn Talmud and Kabbalah like your ancestors did cuz you are not and you never will be a "Jew"

Revelation 2:9 (KJV) 👉I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty,👈 (but thou art rich) and I know the👉 blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.👈

So blacks have been saying they are Jews since Christ's time???? Sucka please.

lmao so you’re one of those weirdos who tries to find obscure metaphors to match it to yourself

here’s a hint buddy.. jews actually were taken in slaves ships to Egypt

so while you street corner mufuccaz try making strange metaphors out of nothing (“Egypt means bondage” .. “they actually meant America when they said Egypt” lmfao.. i speak hebrew and believe me Mizraim -The hebrew word for Egypt- in no way means bondage).. that alone is so hilarious to even consider that i feel dumb even needing to address it.

cats lost their heritage n try to latch onto others. They do it with the Moors too. some black folks even claim they were the original natives. that’s the results of heritage bein lost once arriving here from africa. false claims predicated on misguided views. accept who you are and your origins in africa (black people) or europe/america (hispanics).. but not the israel (middle-easterns) terrible. you can be a legit Jew if you want though .. anyone can. Judaism is a religion and all u gota do is follow the words in the torah ..... do you even keep the shabbat or eat kosher? go convert and keep the laws instead of tryna build your ego through a religion n stop wastin your time homie.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
lmao so you’re one of those weirdos who tries to find obscure metaphors to match it to yourself

here’s a hint buddy.. jews actually were taken in slaves ships to Egypt

so while you street corner mufuccaz try making strange metaphors out of nothing (“Egypt means bondage” .. “they actually meant America when they said Egypt” lmfao.. i speak hebrew and believe me Mizraim -The hebrew word for Egypt- in no way means bondage).. that alone is so hilarious to even consider that i feel dumb even needing to address it.

cats lost their heritage n try to latch onto others. They do it with the Moors too. some black folks even claim they were the original natives. that’s the results of heritage bein lost once arriving here from africa. false claims predicated on misguided views. accept who you are and your origins in africa (black people) or europe/america (hispanics).. but not the israel (middle-easterns) terrible. you can be a legit Jew if you want though .. anyone can. Judaism is a religion and all u gota do is follow the words in the torah ..... do you even keep the shabbat or eat kosher? go convert and keep the laws instead of tryna build your ego through a religion n stop wastin your time homie.
Mizraim.

For the word Mitzraim מצרים in Hebrew is based on a trilateral root, which is Mtzr מצר, which literally in Hebrew means to bind with a rope (imprison)

So in the bible they WALKED TO EGYPT. And later they had to take a boat to that Egypt when they walked there the first time? Even tho when the israelites left Egypt God said they would never see literal Egypt again? And its reffered to as a "spiritual egypt" in revelation; as in NOT LITERAL EGYPT.

Smh. Oh u ol you could never be us ass but you can convert to be us ass. Who the fuck understands you. You sounds retarded. I'm on the highways and byways preaching EVERY SHABBAT. I bet you actually believe Saturdays are from Friday night to Saturday night right? I catch Jews buying shit in front of our faces when they "keep the sabbath. " I bet your one of those jews who eats "kosher" pork too 😂

"Convert" to a religion? And you tell me to not be part of a religion LMFAO I keep every law. Every. single. one. I bet you dont even rock tzitzits or fringes. Thanks for speaking out of your ass instead of with scriptures... Again 😂

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
So the important question is "What is the nature of Human Nature?"... I mean.. what are we, really?

Care to guess?
What we are really is an organism made up of millions of other organisms. We share 99.9% of the exact same DNA, yet that 0.1% that differentiates each and every one of us grants us noticeable variability. Now, I don't claim to be a scientist and may not even be that great of a student of science in the whole scheme of things, but I gather that 0.1% difference is driven by a difference in organisms. Does this mean organisms can drive this so called nature of human nature and even thought. I don't believe it can be proven otherwise, at this day and time. What are these organisms, how many are there, and where did they originate from. To answer your questions, I would have to be able to answer these statements first.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Where in the Bible does it say Egypt means bondage? Why wouldn’t it be about the country Egypt? Egypt was a powerful nation in those times and is close to Israel. It makes more sense to me the bible speaks about Egypt the country.
My point is this. When the Israelites first went to Egypt: they WALKED Athere. Were then after Joseph's time turned into slaves. Moses frees them: God tells them they will never see literal Egypt again.

In Deutoronomy God tells them that they will go into Egypt AGAIN, this time by SHIPS. How is it the same place? And that place where the israelites will be in the final days is referred to as "SPIRITUAL EGYPT" (Revelation 11:8)( and SPIRITUAL SODOM (Sodom got obliterated so we know its not literally Sodom and NOT LITERAL EGYPT.)
When does Egypt mean bondage in the bible? Its literally called the "house if bondage" in the bible lol
Exodus 20:2
Deutoronomy 5:6

Jun 21, 2006
There is also ocean near Egypt.

“The house of bondage” - if that’s true - could refer to the slaves that were used by the faraos to built piramids and that stuff.

Here we have one of the dangers of a religious text like the Bible. People are going to interpret the words in a different way. People are going to argue over this and they will fight over this. I’m sure that’s not what god intended when he started your religion.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Not even to get into the religious part but you know Egypt is a large area with a giant river going down the middle of it, right?
I do Know that. I know they walked across the river in dry land when they left. But you're missing a key point. They were not supposed to see Egypt again. And if that is true. Then this next place CANT be the same Egypt.

Revelation 11:8 (KJV) And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of👉 the great city👈, which 👉spiritually👈 is called 👉Sodom and egypt👈

So its not JUST spiritually egypt, but Sodom too.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com

“The house of bondage” - if that’s true - could refer to the slaves that were used by the faraos to built piramids and that stuff.

Here we have one of the dangers of a religious text like the Bible. People are going to interpret the words in a different way. People are going to argue over this and they will fight over this. I’m sure that’s not what god intended when he started your religion.
God never started a religion. And thats also something that people claim the bible says. There's tons of verses that involge the end times as being war, by the hand of His people.

Psalms 149:6-9 (KJV) Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand;
To execute 👉vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;👈
To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.

Isaiah 14:21-24 (KJV) 👉Prepare slaughter 👈for his children for the iniquity of their fathers;👉 that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities👈.
👉For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, 👈and👉 cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD.👈
👉I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, 👈saith the LORD of hosts.
The LORD of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, 👉so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:👈

God doesn't sound all lovey dovey does he

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
And you don't speak hebrew. You speak YIDDISH
WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE U TALKING ABOUT

LMFAOOOOO

HEBREW AND YIDDISH IS TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT LANGUAGES

YIDDISH IS AN ASHKENAZI LANGUAGE .. IM A MIZRAHI JEW.... I DONT EVEN KNOW 1 WORD IN YIDDISH.

ITS OBVIOUS THAT U JUS SPEWIN SHIT OUT YOUR ASS AT THIS POINT BRODIE.... DO BETTER.

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles

NAAH IN EVERY SINGLE BIBLE VERSE, EGYPT WAS REFERRED TO AS MIZRAIM ... WHEN THE BIBLE SAID THE HEBREWS WILL BE TAKEN TO EGYPT ON SHIP, IT MEANT EGYPT.... NOT “BONDAGE” LMAO. THATS SOME WEIRD THING BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES CAME UP WIT SO THEY CAN FIT OUR CURSES N FEEL LIKE SOMETHING BIGGER THAN DESCENDANTS OF AFRICAN SLAVES....

HERE IS REALITY:

Munter — Roman Historian
# Now that Betar had been captured, everything came under Human control, while Palestine [Judah] was reduced to a desolate mound. Captives were sold into slavery in numbers too great to count. First they were brought to the grand annual market at the Terebinth-Eloh tree in Hebron, or in the words of Hyranumous, to the Tent-Ohel of Abraham near Hebron. Each slave sold for the price of a horse. Those captives who were not sold there were brought to the market place in Azza [Gaza] which, because of the great multitudes of slaves who were sold there, was called Hadrian’s market place. And those who were still not sold there were herded into ships and were taken to Egypt. Many died in transit, whether by starvation or by shipwreck, while many also were killed by cruel masters.
Munter, Primordia Eccl. Africanae, pp. 85f.,113.

JEWS WERE TAKEN TO SHIP BY EGYPT AS SLAVES AFTER BETAR WAS CAPTURED

THATS THE CURSE THE BIBLE WAS REFERRING TO... AS OPPOSED TO THE WORD EGYPT BEIN SOME STRANGE METAPHOR FOR AMERICA BY THE MEANS OF THE WORD BONDAGE ROFL. NOT ROCKET SCIENCE G.

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
My point is this. When the Israelites first went to Egypt: they WALKED Athere. Were then after Joseph's time turned into slaves. Moses frees them: God tells them they will never see literal Egypt again.

In Deutoronomy God tells them that they will go into Egypt AGAIN, this time by SHIPS. How is it the same place? And that place where the israelites will be in the final days is referred to as "SPIRITUAL EGYPT" (Revelation 11:8)( and SPIRITUAL SODOM (Sodom got obliterated so we know its not literally Sodom and NOT LITERAL EGYPT.)
When does Egypt mean bondage in the bible? Its literally called the "house if bondage" in the bible lol
Exodus 20:2
Deutoronomy 5:6
WHICH ACTUALLY HAPPENED

Munter — Roman Historian
# Now that Betar had been captured, everything came under Human control, while Palestine [Judah] was reduced to a desolate mound. Captives were sold into slavery in numbers too great to count. First they were brought to the grand annual market at the Terebinth-Eloh tree in Hebron, or in the words of Hyranumous, to the Tent-Ohel of Abraham near Hebron. Each slave sold for the price of a horse. Those captives who were not sold there were brought to the market place in Azza [Gaza] which, because of the great multitudes of slaves who were sold there, was called Hadrian’s market place. And those who were still not sold there were herded into ships and were taken to Egypt. Many died in transit, whether by starvation or by shipwreck, while many also were killed by cruel masters.
Munter, Primordia Eccl. Africanae, pp. 85f.,113.

NO NEED TO SPIN SHIT TO YOUR LIKING WIT THE USE OF METAPHORS WHEN THE TRUTH IS ALL UP IN YOUR FACE

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
Where in the Bible does it say Egypt means bondage? Why wouldn’t it be about the country Egypt? Egypt was a powerful nation in those times and is close to Israel. It makes more sense to me the bible speaks about Egypt the country.
EXACTLY .... ITS JUST A RETARDED REACH BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES CAME WIT SO THEY CAN FIT THE CURSES LOLLLL

WHEN EVERY OTHER TIME THE USE OF THE WORD EGYPT WAS TO DESCRIBE THE COUNTRY.... ALL OF A SUDDEN WHEN ITS CONVENIENT, IT MEANS “BONDAGE” TO FIT THEIR CUTE LIL NARRATIVE

CLASSIC

Props: datplaya
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE U TALKING ABOUT

LMFAOOOOO

HEBREW AND YIDDISH IS TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT LANGUAGES

YIDDISH IS AN ASHKENAZI LANGUAGE .. IM A MIZRAHI JEW.... I DONT EVEN KNOW 1 WORD IN YIDDISH.

ITS OBVIOUS THAT U JUS SPEWIN SHIT OUT YOUR ASS AT THIS POINT BRODIE.... DO BETTER.
Does hebrew have o,e,i,u?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
EXACTLY .... ITS JUST A RETARDED REACH BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES CAME WIT SO THEY CAN FIT THE CURSES LOLLLL

WHEN EVERY OTHER TIME THE USE OF THE WORD EGYPT WAS TO DESCRIBE THE COUNTRY.... ALL OF A SUDDEN WHEN ITS CONVENIENT, IT MEANS “BONDAGE” TO FIT THEIR CUTE LIL NARRATIVE

CLASSIC
So the Jews from palestine in your eyes is JUDAH? 😂😂😂😂😂 holy shit...

Who in your eyes is the tribe of issachar? And why were none of the tribes who are not Judah, Levi or Benjamin talked about in the census of Esdras? Where were we.. I mean they ? 😂

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
NO NEED TO SPIN SHIT TO YOUR LIKING WIT THE USE OF METAPHORS WHEN THE TRUTH IS ALL UP IN YOUR FACE
So for you "jews" the bible is lying when it says
Exodus 14:13 (KJV) And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will shew to you to day: 👉for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more FOR EVER👈

so forever is a lie in the bible?