Jewish race/ Judaism

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
lollll u really want me to address this bullshit? dude couldn’t even spell amun ra right

amen originally derives from another Hebrew word of similar meaning aman. The idea that it has origins in the Egyptian god Amun is false and the similarities are a mere coincidence.. there is no connection between the two. Amen was eventually ported from the Hebrew language to Greek then ultimately to Late Latin by Grecian theologians, who were translating the Bible, and finally to Arabic and English.

i wish people would entertain clowns less often tbh .. i know i do it on this forum a lot, but sometimes cats don’t even be speakin cuz they believe what they sayin- they just tryna be part of the convo.
Nice, I want to address a point you made tho. You said Amen derives from Aman. My point from a saying todays hebrew isnt the origional. There is no E,I,O,U sounds in the origional Hebrew. I said theres kEn instead of kAn. lO instead of lAAH, ShalOm instead of shAlAm. amEn instead of AmAn.

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
Nice, I want to address a point you made tho. You said Amen derives from Aman. My point from a saying todays hebrew isnt the origional. There is no E,I,O,U sounds in the origional Hebrew. I said theres kEn instead of kAn. lO instead of lAAH, ShalOm instead of shAlAm. amEn instead of AmAn.
bro all languages change SLIGHTLY over time .. we ain’t exactly speakin like shakespeare nowadays, but we can still understand what they sayin more or less. its natural evolution, nothing stays EXACTLY the same.

Jun 21, 2006
I was talking with some Muslim co-workers today. They told me they recognize the Jewish and Christian Bible stories as real in essence. However: since both the Christian and Jewish bible have been changed and rewritten/translated wrong over the centuries, they feel the bible and the the thora are no longer truthful

It’s illegal to change the text of the Koran or to translate it so it’s still the same text as it was when it was originally written. That’s why they feel the Koran is the only truthful holy book

Lol you gotta love that shit

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
I was talking with some Muslim co-workers today. They told me they recognize the Jewish and Christian Bible stories as real in essence. However: since both the Christian and Jewish bible have been changed and rewritten/translated wrong over the centuries, they feel the bible and the the thora are no longer truthful

It’s illegal to change the text of the Koran or to translate it so it’s still the same text as it was when it was originally written. That’s why they feel the Koran is the only truthful holy book

Lol you gotta love that shit
he’s trippin.. the torah has never been edited .. theres only one version

the quran and new testament have absolutely been edited tho and have various different editions worldwide

Jun 21, 2006
he’s trippin.. the torah has never been edited .. theres only one version

the quran and new testament have absolutely been edited tho and have various different editions worldwide
Oh 4 real? Has it been translated into a different language though? I agreed with them that a message can be lost if it’s wrongfully translated. This might certainly be the case with the Christian bible.

It amuses me they say they respect other religions but they will let you know their religion is actually the better one.

Basically the same as what happening in this thread. Everybody basically believes in the same god, but they will go to war to prove their version of god is the true version.

Kinda pointless really. Pointless but entertaining (edit: the discussion, not the war part)

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
Oh 4 real? Has it been translated into a different language though? I agreed with them that a message can be lost if it’s wrongfully translated. This might certainly be the case with the Christian bible.

It amuses me they say they respect other religions but they will let you know their religion is actually the better one.

Basically the same as what happening in this thread. Everybody basically believes in the same god, but they will go to war to prove their version of god is the true version.

Kinda pointless really. Pointless but entertaining (edit: the discussion, not the war part)

the thing is, muslims are supposed to follow the torah and their religion teaches its a divine book

they simply added to it .. same with christians

we don’t follow or believe in their books though .. thats the primary difference

Jun 21, 2006
the thing is, muslims are supposed to follow the torah and their religion teaches its a divine book

they simply added to it .. same with christians

we don’t follow or believe in their books though .. thats the primary difference
Yea I get that, man. That’s what I been saying on every page in this thread. But has the Torah been translated over the years? Have the texts been rewritten? Or is it still - word for word - the exact same text as it was 2000+ years ago?

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
Yea I get that, man. That’s what I been saying on every page in this thread. But has the Torah been translated over the years? Have the texts been rewritten? Or is it still - word for word - the exact same text as it was 2000+ years ago?

the torah we keep is the original one .. same exact, word for word. of course it’s been translated for those who don’t speak the language, but only the hebrew one is what we go by.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
In the Quran the youngest serves the older (Jacob serves Esau) in the original the oldest shall serve the youngest. If I'm not mistaken Esau isnt even in the quran. In the Quran Ishmael gets the blessing instead of Israel. Even tho the quran says israel is gods children plenty of times and that prophethood is only given to the descendants of israel. So how is Muhammad, being from Ishmael a prophet

Props: datplaya
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Lol if that’s true and there is no explanation in the Quran that’s some comedy right there
From my understanding a lot of stuff is omitted from the quran because its"bad" and god only does "good" lol

Isaiah 45:7 (KJV) I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Proverbs 11:1 (KJV) A false balance is abomination to the LORD: but a just weight is his delight.

Read Romans 9 to get a good idea of why.
That can be interpreted differently. If he is saying a false balance is abomination and a just weight is his delight that can mean it's all one way and not another. Like if I kill someone, that does not necessarily guarantee balance (or the false balance might be me letting them live) if they were just in my way but it might emphatically be a just weight.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
That can be interpreted differently. If he is saying a false balance is abomination and a just weight is his delight that can mean it's all one way and not another. Like if I kill someone, that does not necessarily guarantee balance (or the false balance might be me letting them live) if they were just in my way but it might emphatically be a just weight.
I get what you mean, but you literly just said " a just weight " is all the weight to one side or another. Thats a false balance, period. You need good and evil. That quote the churches love to say "God is (only) good" doesnt exist in the bible.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 (KJV) To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
👉A time to kill,👈 and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time to love, 👉and a time to hate👈; 👉a time of war,👈 and a time of peace.

Thats a perfect balance.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I get what you mean, but you literly just said " a just weight " is all the weight to one side or another. Thats a false balance, period. You need good and evil.
This is not necessarily true as balance is determined based on value. All of the weight to one side- is balanced - against a force. Therefore, balance is based upon perspective of value, which means it may be completely arbitrary but most certainly is variable. As far as good and evil, there really is no such thing as these are made up man-made terms to attribute desired and undesired outcomes and/or expectations, which again are variable and often random. For instance, what you consider evil someone else may consider good.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
'Always a mere 'coincidence' or 'not true' if Judaism is in question but if it's any other religion they must be lying. Always an excuse, likely because you are spiritually dead and in denial that your Jew bullshit been tainted for millennia. STFU we don't believe your bullshit either. That guy is a tool and lower than a dog. Wonder what his rabbi thinks about his child rape jokes (prob where he got it from).

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
'Always an excuse, likely because you are spiritually dead and in denial that your Jew bullshit been tainted for millennia..
Smh I can post homosexual shit that kemet dudes look over. I can post "laws" that kemet and Jews have in common and kemet claims we jacked; then post over 600 more laws that Jews have that kemet doesnt have. Kemet is supposed to have a balance yet shows no balance when correcting wrongs.

We can say everyone wants to believe their religion, youre just playing devils advocate cuz if I'm not mistaken: you're not even spiritual: you dont believe in any power, right?
I give props to STAFF WRITER @STAFF WRITER for holding his own even tho he didnt answer some key questions. But shit we zealious. I can't say he's not gonna get everlasting life at the end, our god has mercy on who he has mercy on.

With that said, I back up my ideology 100%. However I wont ever turn away from anything presented that goes against my beliefs if it has weight. I'm supposed to test these words and they have yet to fail me bro. I won't ever bash your ideas if you feel it works for you, just dont base anything on the bible and you won't get a rebuttle from me ✊

Props: StillHustlin
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Smh I can post homosexual shit that kemet dudes look over. I can post "laws" that kemet and Jews have in common and kemet claims we jacked; then post over 600 more laws that Jews have that kemet doesnt have. Kemet is supposed to have a balance yet shows no balance when correcting wrongs.

We can say everyone wants to believe their religion, youre just playing devils advocate cuz if I'm not mistaken: you're not even spiritual: you dont believe in any power, right?
I give props to STAFF WRITER @STAFF WRITER for holding his own even tho he didnt answer some key questions. But shit we zealious. I can't say he's not gonna get everlasting life at the end, our god has mercy on who he has mercy on.

With that said, I back up my ideology 100%. However I wont ever turn away from anything presented that goes against my beliefs if it has weight. I'm supposed to test these words and they have yet to fail me bro. I won't ever bash your ideas if you feel it works for you, just dont base anything on the bible and you won't get a rebuttle from me ✊
I'm spiritual, not religious and that (post you quoted) was directed at the dog not you

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
The actual word sin is derived from the mathematical term sine. This is how retarded religious texts and language in general are tbh.

Sin is a function that is equal to the ratio of the side opposite a given angle (in a right triangle) to the hypotenuse. This means sin always has a value (0 (zero) does not mean without, it means potential, so when sin = 0 the potential is still there to "sin," and when "sin" is 1 it is whole, whereas when "sin" is partial it is of another varying degrees of "sin").

The word "sine" (Latin "sinus") comes from a Latin mistranslation of the Arabic jiba, which is a transliteration of the Sanskrit word for half the chord, jya-ardha.[2]

A chord of a circle is a straight line segment whose endpoints both lie on the circle. A secant line, or just secant, is the infinite line extension of a chord. More generally, a chord is a line segment joining two points on any curve, for instance an ellipse. A chord that passes through a circle's center point is the circle's diameter. Every diameter is a chord, but not every chord is a diameter.
The word chord is from the Latin chorda meaning bowstring.

This is the actual relation of the words lie and sin.....it has nothing to do with telling a lie out of your mouth as to commit a sin.....but dumb animals will continue to be dumb animals.....you can clearly see above where the sin lies.....most of you are not ready for this, so carry on with your thing you got going....

Last edited: