Jewish race/ Judaism

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
The actual word sin is derived from the mathematical term sine. This is how retarded religious texts and language in general are tbh.

Sin is a function that is equal to the ratio of the side opposite a given angle (in a right triangle) to the hypotenuse. This means sin always has a value (0 (zero) does not mean without, it means potential, so when sin = 0 the potential is still there to "sin," and when "sin" is 1 it is whole, whereas when "sin" is partial it is of another varying degrees of "sin").

The word "sine" (Latin "sinus") comes from a Latin mistranslation of the Arabic jiba, which is a transliteration of the Sanskrit word for half the chord, jya-ardha.[2]

A chord of a circle is a straight line segment whose endpoints both lie on the circle. A secant line, or just secant, is the infinite line extension of a chord. More generally, a chord is a line segment joining two points on any curve, for instance an ellipse. A chord that passes through a circle's center point is the circle's diameter. Every diameter is a chord, but not every chord is a diameter.
The word chord is from the Latin chorda meaning bowstring.

This is the actual relation of the words lie and sin.....it has nothing to do with telling a lie out of your mouth as to commit a sin.....but dumb animals will continue to be dumb animals.....you can clearly see above where the sin lies.....most of you are not ready for this, so carry on with your thing you got going....
I wanna point something out too, you said every diameter is a chord but not every chord is a diameter. And mentioned lying and sin.

Not every lie is a sin. All these biblical laws only apply to your people (12 tribes) for example, "do not lie" yet Abraham lied when he said Sarah wasnt his wife and pharaoh got plauges for Abraham lying to him and nothing happend to Abraham. Why? Cuz those laws only pertain to our people. Making these laws universal is what keeps our people oppressed. Thinking we can't do shit and fight back: which is what God wants. Rather we just let them walk on us, they can lie to us and kill us but we cant do it back

Props: StillHustlin

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
I'm spiritual, not religious and that (post you quoted) was directed at the dog not you
but of course, you’re a passive aggressive beta male, so u cant address me directly when speakin, hence the confusion

and furthermore, u all up in your homotional feelings, because smiley practices the same book i do (despite the fact that some of it has been lost in translation on his folks end).... so what u said was directed at him regardless, thomas

you need to learn how to not show that you’re so touchy

Jun 21, 2006
but of course, you’re a passive aggressive beta male, so u cant address me directly when speakin, hence the confusion

and furthermore, u all up in your homotional feelings, because smiley practices the same book i do (despite the fact that some of it has been lost in translation on his folks end).... so what u said was directed at him regardless, thomas

you need to learn how to not show that you’re so touchy
Nice!
You owned him, lol

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
Wrong, I don't address you normally because you are not normal. You can keep woofin. We don't respect wannabe baby rapists. You are exactly who I say you are.
“we”

as in “i aint confident enough to speak for myself, so i try to lump others with me in order to sound more legit”

you a prototypical bitch, tommy. go pull that faggot shit on some1 who move like u.

Props: datplaya
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Wrong. You so retarded you skipped right over the I statement in the same paragraph, so pathetically because you grasp for straws. You post pics on the net and corny messages trying to feel some sense of belonging but you don't belong to shit. It's not our problem though, so WE don't care.

We as in people that have zero respect for people like you who fantasize about harming children. Carry on. You can play internet games all you want, WE don't care and don't respect you or anything you type. You can pretend to them but you hella see through.

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
Wrong. You so retarded you skipped right over the I statement in the same paragraph, so pathetically because you grasp for straws. You post pics on the net and corny messages trying to feel some sense of belonging but you don't belong to shit. It's not our problem though, so WE don't care.

We as in people that have zero respect for people like you who fantasize about harming children. Carry on. You can play internet games all you want, WE don't care and don't respect you or anything you type. You can pretend to them but you hella see through.

trying to belong to what exactly? you’re rambling and the more u talk, the more u expose yourself.. if that’s what you feel, it’s clearly a case of projection. so what you’re telling me is that you go through life trying to fit in (on the internet nonetheless).. get a fuckin grip son.

you have these inner thoughts that stem from insecurity and you apply what u feel about yourself to others. no bueno. these ideas are not rooted in reality, but rather your subconscious fears.

talk about see through..you can do better. perhaps instead of spending your time trying to discredit books that show us the proper way to live wit your dumbass theories (that were debunked before u were born), quit being such a faggot and start believing in something bigger than your small ass self for once. maybe then you will have something more to live for than an internet forum with 4 active posters.

you can do it.

Props: datplaya
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I wanna point something out too, you said every diameter is a chord but not every chord is a diameter. And mentioned lying and sin.

Not every lie is a sin. All these biblical laws only apply to your people (12 tribes) for example, "do not lie" yet Abraham lied when he said Sarah wasnt his wife and pharaoh got plauges for Abraham lying to him and nothing happend to Abraham. Why? Cuz those laws only pertain to our people. Making these laws universal is what keeps our people oppressed. Thinking we can't do shit and fight back: which is what God wants. Rather we just let them walk on us, they can lie to us and kill us but we cant do it back
Correct, as sin may rely on where it lies, but there is more to sin, it just happens to have nothing to do with good vs evil.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
trying to belong to what exactly? you’re rambling and the more u talk, the more u expose yourself.. if that’s what you feel, it’s clearly a case of projection. so what you’re telling me is that you go through life trying to fit in (on the internet nonetheless).. get a fuckin grip son.

you have these inner thoughts that stem from insecurity and you apply what u feel about yourself to others. no bueno. these ideas are not rooted in reality, but rather your subconscious fears.

talk about see through..you can do better. perhaps instead of spending your time trying to discredit books that show us the proper way to live wit your dumbass theories (that were debunked before u were born), quit being such a faggot and start believing in something bigger than your small ass self for once. maybe then you will have something more to live for than an internet forum with 4 active posters.

you can do it.
You are the one who posted about molesting a child on here. You claimed it was a joke. Normal people don't joke about harming children. You are a pedo. Stop pretending- it's why you can't stay away from this site and can't stop responding, instead trying to cover. You are a fake, ol need 10,000 names to hide the jcat you are.

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
You are the one who posted about molesting a child on here. You claimed it was a joke. Normal people don't joke about harming children. You are a pedo. Stop pretending- it's why you can't stay away from this site and can't stop responding, instead trying to cover. You are a fake, ol need 10,000 names to hide the jcat you are.

stop projecting cac.. your 2011 jokes ain’t cuttin it no more you confused fruit. hoe ass “you are a fake who gets banned from internet forums, i am the real internet og” sounding mufucka. seek help.

Apr 19, 2006
A lot of Jews live at the assisted living center I live at. A couple of them are cool but the majority are annoying. They are always whining about the most trivial shit. And they are all cheap af! Every time we order pizza for movie night they never want to pitch in any money but they are the first to line up and snag a slice when the pizzas arrive.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
How will I know which one you are
Ask. Come up and talk to us and ask for smiley. Its not like were 1000 people there. We are like 5 guys there. The only ones reading and screaming with a bible in our hands in the midst of all those crackheads. Trust me you'll see us. We are always right in front of the Walgreens entrance.

Props: siccmadesyko
Dec 11, 2006
T
Ask. Come up and talk to us and ask for smiley. Its not like were 1000 people there. We are like 5 guys there. The only ones reading and screaming with a bible in our hands in the midst of all those crackheads. Trust me you'll see us. We are always right in front of the Walgreens entrance.
Too late. That was yesterday

Dec 11, 2006
This next Saturday is gona be even more packed there. I'm there every Saturday tho. Missed us yesterday but any other Saturday we are there
Honest question: what is it that you hope to accomplish by discussing/ debating (which ever it is) your biblical beliefs on the corner in front of Walgreens in the mission? What does that do for you/ accomplish for you vs being somewhere else or using an online vehicle?

Props: StillHustlin