Irish Holocaust?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
6 million > 1,000. Inhumane or not, the point is DEATH. The end result was death, period,
I don't really agree with that 100%. To me 1 = 1 when it comes to death, people only die once. It's not like each Holocaust victim died multiple times or something. In other words the number doesn't matter much when it comes to ethnic cleansing because they are all trying to do the same thing no matter the number killed. It's just that (and I don't mean this in a good way by any means) that Hitler and the Nazis were really good at it.

That being said I do think the Holocaust is one of the biggest, if not the biggest, atrocity to happen in modern times.

May 9, 2002
> 1,000 ???

1,000 what?
People killed.

I don't really agree with that 100%. To me 1 = 1 when it comes to death, people only die once. It's not like each Holocaust victim died multiple times or something. In other words the number doesn't matter much when it comes to ethnic cleansing because they are all trying to do the same thing no matter the number killed. It's just that (and I don't mean this in a good way by any means) that Hitler and the Nazis were really good at it.

That being said I do think the Holocaust is one of the biggest, if not the biggest, atrocity to happen in modern times.
That was my point. dude is saying that one place was worse than another becuase of the WAY they were killed. My point is that death is death, and 6 million outweighs 1000 by, well 6,000x.

Feb 7, 2006
Actually, his original point was that 25 million Slavs died at the hands of the Nazis compared to 6 million jews, so why is it that we almost always only hear about the Jewish deaths.

Apr 7, 2006
Jews had a rough go, for sure, but they have also risen up as far as money. I dont think anyone can deny that. Africans and african americans in particular, have not tasted as much success as some jews have. I think thats what some people are referring to.
Real spill

... Jewish folks are commin up big time... they own a huge section of Brooklyn... by accident I walked thru the whole thing on a Sunday as they wrapped up a religious ceremony or wut not...

My brother & I were walkin from Biggie's hood to his gurl's spot which is a few blocks down from the Marcy 'jects (Jay-Z's & Oprah's kick-it spot lol) .. The Jewish area seems to be right in the middle...

There were thousands of 'em & me & my bro were basically the only dudes in the vicinity without the whole black suits, beards, hats & awsome old school hairstyle thing going on lol..

It took a good hour to walk thru their 'territory'

I ain't gonna lie shit was a trip, as I've never seen anything like that before...

They basically are buying up property now that it's cheap and moving in on areas that are majority black & hispanic... as they buy property & 'clean' up the neighbrohood - the property values will rise - leaving the original residents with higher rents/property taxes & many will be forced to move elsewhere...

I understand that these folks in the BK are looking out for themselves... but the methods in which they operate aren't exaclty gonna foster goodwill from those who are hip to the script lol

Sep 5, 2008
Have no sympathy for Zionist jews.

USA is there biggest supporter.

and in return they spy on us & our government more than any other country.

Death to israel.

Dec 4, 2006
theres defnitly a difference between jews and ZIONISTS. do your research. I CANT STAND ZIONISTS FOR THEY WANT TO ETHNICALLY CLEANSE MY PEOPLE FUCK THAT! all zionists can rot in hell...jews are different from zionists, recognize that

Dec 12, 2006
There really hasnt been that much irish history stated here. There was a time in America, really when more italians and eastern europeans started to immigrate to America, that the WASPS realized they had to embrace all whites and the Irish got to join there scots irish brothers.

The real word is Genocide. 1691 marked the begining of true protestant control of Ireland, but that was after Cromwell ran through the land killing off all he could and sending irish men and women to slave plantations in the pacific to be breeded in captivity with blacks.

There are islands in the carribean whose flags have black women holding a harp, the symbol of Ireland.

The irish people have been oppressed, raped, and spat on in their own country, you could argue since the vikings, but since they composed so many of Irelands citys, lets say since the 13th century.

Our greatest president of this country was a mick. His brother would have been even better for all americans. People say Jews and the Irish are the only people that have a psychosis instead of a nationality. That being said the only things Jews ever gave the Irish was corned beef, and they charged up the ass far it, so fuck them, fuck israel, and fuck the messages and brainwashing they do to the masses via the media, meanwhile there close circle of money keeps them sustained and shooting there kids up the ladder to an easy road to finacial success. Zionism is a cold well constructed plan that goes back a long way.

What do jews and english have in common? elitism flowing through their veins. So fuck em.

AND THE REAL JEWS ARENT SOME EASTERN EUROPEAN LOOKIN MAHA FACKAS, It would be like if the irish adopted catholicism and then claimed the right to invade and take over Rome. We would call it Romanism, and we would start by starting by rapidly immigrating into the area and start labor groups and newspapers, cause civil unrest amongst the working class, and then cause a war

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Having red facial hair sucks sometimes imo.
It does. When you identify more with your Italian side. I look like my Italian family, I talk Italian, I have major pride in my Italian heritage. Up until that point, being Italian was all I knew...'cause pops never pumped his heritage like my mom did...so that's all I really identified with. I was convinced pops genes just weren't going to show themselves...so it was almost a shock seeing red hair on my face.

Probably doesn't make sense to some folks...but it is what it is.

Regardless, I embrace it all.