Irish Holocaust?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
I think that is applies more to playing the victim role at every possible moment, ie jews.
It depends, and I don't want to get so much into the Jewish shit. But you have to watch out with terms like victim role, it's easy to say someone is playing the victim role when you're not going through what they are.

Feb 7, 2006
The point was, Jewish folks have had it TOUGH! There's no denying that. But we don't see them running around saying, "Awww, don't tell me Africans had it bad...we had it worse".

I've seen blacks, muslims, jews, and native americans all say this to each other. And Jews really don't have to be vocal about it really because you believe they had the worst time in history, like most people, because of what we are taught in school and shown on the TV.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
The point was, Jewish folks have had it TOUGH! There's no denying that. But we don't see them running around saying, "Awww, don't tell me Africans had it bad...we had it worse".
Can you give me an example of the worst time they had it tough? Just one though.

Cheers

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
It depends, and I don't want to get so much into the Jewish shit. But you have to watch out with terms like victim role, it's easy to say someone is playing the victim role when you're not going through what they are.
Going through what exactly?

Are you talking about past or present?

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I understand the point you are making, but you are saying the jews have had it worse, can you give me the biggest example of this?

Cheers.
I'm not going to say they had it worse...like I said, I was just using it as a point.

But if we were to talk about something terrible, I'd say the Holocaust is the first example. An estimated 6 Million murdered in 4 short years.

Many Christians in the middle ages blamed all Jews for the killing of Christ.

Massacred and exiled from many European countries.

Rumors that Jews caused the spread of the plague led to 900 of them being burned alive in 1348.

Placed into ghettos and required to attend sermons pushing them to convert to Christianity in the late 1800's.

Anti-semitism from Muslims and Arabs.

They got it from all sides...I'd say that's tough. But those facts are just because you wanted an example. It's still just a point.

Feb 7, 2006
I just want to point out that Arabs are semitic, and the majority of muslims they are fighting are Arab muslims (hence they are of the "same" 'ethnic/racial' group, the semites).

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I'm not going to say they had it worse...like I said, I was just using it as a point.

But if we were to talk about something terrible, I'd say the Holocaust is the first example. An estimated 6 Million murdered in 4 short years..
Over 70 Million people died in WW2, 25 million of them Slavs.

Many Christians in the middle ages blamed all Jews for the killing of Christ.
If you follow the bible then this is true, they were at fault for killing him. (I don't follow it btw)

Massacred and exiled from many European countries....
As have many peoples, Armenians by the Turks ect, all throughout history.

Rumors that Jews caused the spread of the plague led to 900 of them being burned alive in 1348...
So were 'witches' by the church, so were the Templar Knights who fought for Christianity to be betrayed and burnt alive as a power move. On and on..

Placed into ghettos and required to attend sermons pushing them to convert to Christianity in the late 1800's....
So have other races, most recently Africans, African Americans, as well as being enslaved they were tought the 'white mans' religeon so to speak.

Anti-semitism from Muslims and Arabs.

They got it from all sides...I'd say that's tough. But those facts are just because you wanted an example. It's still just a point.
This is laughable, anything said negative about a jew is deemed 'anti semetic'. If you don't agree with their politics, you are anti semetic.

Muslims protest in our streets (London in particular) and chant death to America, Death to jews, death to the West yadda yadda...

Imagine if they did that in Israel...

Apr 25, 2002
I just want to point out that Arabs are semitic, and the majority of muslims they are fighting are Arab muslims (hence they are of the "same" 'ethnic/racial' group, the semites).
Idris I (Muslim Ruler) wiped out entire Jewish communities in Morocco.

Ali Burzi Pasha murdered hundreds of Jews in 1785 in Libya.

More than 300 hundred Jews were murdered between 1864 and 1880...Marrakesh, Morocco.

1805, 1815, and 1830...Jews were massacred in Algiers.

Look up the Damascus affair.

1839 in Meshed...Torah scrolls destroyed and synagogues burned.

The Farhud in Baghdad in 1941.

Then you have the Arab-Israeli conflict which resulted in more animosity towards Jewish people all over the middle east.

The expulsion of 25,000 Egyptian Jews after the Suez Crisis.

Apr 25, 2002
This is laughable, anything said negative about a jew is deemed 'anti semetic'. If you don't agree with their politics, you are anti semetic.
It's not what is SAID about Jews...it's what has been DONE to them throughout history. Anti-Semitism did not come about because WORDS were being exchanged. Jewish people have been murdered since, let's see, at LEAST the 8th Century.

Anti-Semitism:

n.
Hostility toward or prejudice against Jews or Judaism.
Discrimination against Jews.

Feb 7, 2006
Idris I (Muslim Ruler) wiped out entire Jewish communities in Morocco.

Ali Burzi Pasha murdered hundreds of Jews in 1785 in Libya.

More than 300 hundred Jews were murdered between 1864 and 1880...Marrakesh, Morocco.

1805, 1815, and 1830...Jews were massacred in Algiers.

Look up the Damascus affair.

1839 in Meshed...Torah scrolls destroyed and synagogues burned.

The Farhud in Baghdad in 1941.

Then you have the Arab-Israeli conflict which resulted in more animosity towards Jewish people all over the middle east.

The expulsion of 25,000 Egyptian Jews after the Suez Crisis.
And? they are still semitic.

Feb 7, 2006
oh so even though arabs are semites I guess anti-semitism should be reserved only for jews, even jews who are the least bit semitic? That's doesn't seem very fair, does it Sydal?

Apr 25, 2002
oh so even though arabs are jews I guess anti-semitism should be reserved only for jews, even jews who are the least bit semitic? That's doesn't seem very fair, does it Sydal?
Did I make up the phrase? No, I did not. I'm using it the way the dictionary describes it. Doesn't seem fair to me, I'm just going off the understanding that when somebody says "Anti-Semitic", it means Anti-Jewish. Like I said, I didn't make it up. Take that argument to the folks that placed the shit in the dictionaries and encyclopedias.

Dec 4, 2006
FUCK THA BULLSHIT FREE PALESTINE they should have learned from their past experiences what its like to be treated like animals and thats how they are treating the people in gaza/palestine

Feb 7, 2006
I just know that the way anti-semitic is being used is bullshit and I know you now know that as well, that's why I'm asking you that question. If something is wrong don't show it to me just because some fuck with money, political power, or whatever, and millions of idiots believe/say it's right.

Apr 25, 2002
I just know that the way anti-semitic is being used is bullshit and I know you now know that as well, that's why I'm asking you that question. If something is wrong don't show it to me just because some fuck with money, political power, or whatever, and millions of idiots believe/say it's right.
I know that the way a lot of words are being used is bullshit...I've been knowing that...including "Anti-semitic". I use it that way because people know what I'm referring to when I say that. I can't help it, that's how most people know the term...and people would look at me sideways if I said "Anti-Jew" or something like that. So, I go with what people accept, so they know what I'm talking about.

I won't throw the term around anymore in here, because you (unlike most people), actually have an understanding of shit. lol.