Irish Holocaust?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
the term wasnt necessarily used for a particular race or ethnic group, it was just a derogatory term used to put people down ina negative way. Dont know what words originated the actual term though.
Thank you for totally not answering my query and giving me oddly worded info I was already privy to.

Apr 18, 2005
^at least I tried, sorry. coons handling this rightfully.

LOL @ MICK SYMPATHY
irish lulzocaust, amirite or what

irish people = most racist people walkin the planet
irish people = always side with the cops
irish people = responsible for the plague and hepatitis
just kidding not rilly but cmon who likes irish people really?
only in march or at breakfast cuz i shole love your cerealzzz
we all descend from the same mind, friend.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
LOL @ MICK SYMPATHY

OH HAI GUYZ.

IM IZ GRAPEZ OF WRATH AN ME TROLL THREAD NOWZ.

Apr 25, 2002
LOL @ MICK SYMPATHY

umm......

naw nevermind.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
At what point did anyone compare what the Irish and African-Americans went through? All i said is that in the 1800's Irish were on the same level as blacks in America, and that is truth. You clearly have no idea of American or Irish history so need to read up on history
"But...but....but....we suffered more than you."

"Nuh uh...no you didn't."

"Yes huh...we were enslaved for centuries."

"Yea, well 75% of our people were wiped out in less than one century."

Why do some folks feel the need to compare and say they had it worse? What's bad to some, might be terrible to others. What's terrible to some, might be cake to others. It's all relative to the time, the place, what's going on, and who is affected by the situation.

Yes, African-Americans had it bad at the hands of white America/Europe. Some Africans, at one point, had it bad at the hands of other Africans. The natives had it bad thanks to the Spanish, Italians, English, Dutch and French. The Jewish people have had it worse than anybody in the history of the world.

Ireland just happened to have a serious famine, faced racism (by other white folks), an ongoing civil war, problems with immigrants in the United States, etc. etc.

FACT of the matter is, white people don't hate non-white people. SOME white people hate everybody that is not like them. I think we can all agree on a common problem throughout history...and that was British rule.

Good shit. Glad somebody else knows about Irish history.

Feb 7, 2006
that might be so if the Jewish people could really be singled out as a race, but really they cant since their are semitic, white, asian, black, and latino jews.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Sydal, great post and I agree with alot of it but then you nullified your argument by saying jews had it worse as well as telling people not to compare who had it worse.

Everyone has had it bad throughout history, thats human nature/natural selection.

Most people cannot comprehend human nature and just label ones dislike for a group of people as 'racist' but most people don't dislike someone for no reason, there is always a reason..

Feb 7, 2006
Sydal, great post and I agree with alot of it but then you nullified your argument by saying jews had it worse as well as telling people not to compare who had it worse.

Everyone has had it bad throughout history, thats human nature/natural selection.

Most people cannot comprehend human nature and just label ones dislike for a group of people as 'racist' but most people don't dislike someone for no reason, there is always a reason..
True, but many of the times its a facetious reason propagated by people in power.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
That was the point. If people want to play the WE HAD IT WORSE game in this thread...it's not the Irish or the Africans. I still don't buy into the "We had it worse" argument...that statement was made intentionally to prove a point.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
That was the point. If people want to play the WE HAD IT WORSE game in this thread...it's not the Irish or the Africans. I still don't buy into the "We had it worse" argument...that statement was made intentionally to prove a point.
I understand the point you are making, but you are saying the jews have had it worse, can you give me the biggest example of this?

Cheers.

Feb 7, 2006
The fact that they can't be singled out as a race does not take away from the fact that it is a group of people that has been persecuted forever.
it does take away the fact or you have to use a qualifier as to single out which Jews have been persecuted. It's so easy to say jews cause we just think about the Ashkenazi jews from Europe and Russia (which is fucked up in itself) but that's not all of them.