Irish Holocaust?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
It's not what is SAID about Jews...it's what has been DONE to them throughout history. Anti-Semitism did not come about because WORDS were being exchanged. Jewish people have been murdered since, let's see, at LEAST the 8th Century.

Anti-Semitism:

n.
Hostility toward or prejudice against Jews or Judaism.
Discrimination against Jews.
zzzzz

Every race has been victimized, its just the jews like to make us all know everytime they have

May 9, 2002
Jews had a rough go, for sure, but they have also risen up as far as money. I dont think anyone can deny that. Africans and african americans in particular, have not tasted as much success as some jews have. I think thats what some people are referring to.

Nov 24, 2003
Over 70 Million people died in WW2, 25 million of them Slavs.

You have been trying to make this point on here ad nauseam.

Come up with a new one. :classic:

However bad the Slavs may have had it, doesn't change how bad the Jews had it. They both had it bad. Determining who had it worse has no purpose other than to serve and perpetuate your own illogical agenda.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Jews had a rough go, for sure, but they have also risen up as far as money. I dont think anyone can deny that. Africans and african americans in particular, have not tasted as much success as some jews have. I think thats what some people are referring to.
Yes they have, there's no question about that. I don't know why those folks are so intelligent when it comes to finances, lol. It goes to show though, that no matter WHAT a group of people goes through...they can rise above it if they want to.

Apr 21, 2006
I love Irish cream in my coffee.
I love Irish Guiness beer.
I love Irish butter on my toast.
Most of all I love Irish women with big asses.

I just had to get that off my chest. I have to be open in the open forum.

Dec 4, 2006
i cant even visit the place of my ROOTS cuz shit is too crazy...best believe when i do go out there im filming that shit and bringing my recording equipment out there. theres a whole hip hop scene out there thats fucking nuts cuz these dudes in some of the worst slums in the world being controlled and treated like animals every day of their lives

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
You have been trying to make this point on here ad nauseam.

Come up with a new one. :classic:

However bad the Slavs may have had it, doesn't change how bad the Jews had it. They both had it bad. Determining who had it worse has no purpose other than to serve and perpetuate your own illogical agenda.
The Russian Soldiers, civillians, Slavs from the Balkans and their civillians were tortured in camps (Jasenovac) far worse than any in Poland or Germany, there are other people who suffered in that war but all we hear about is 6 million jews.

And I'm not saying they had it worse, just showing an example.

The reality is jews control mass media outlets, so things like the Palestinian struggle will be shown in one light.

My point is everybody has suffered the same so people need to stop whinning and move on from the past.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
and then you also have Japan and what they did to the Chinese soldiers and civillians, Aussie/British/American/Russian POW's.

UNIT 731

google that shit... I think you will find it beats any German concentration camp in terms of inhumane treatment.

May 9, 2002
and then you also have Japan and what they did to the Chinese soldiers and civillians, Aussie/British/American/Russian POW's.

UNIT 731

google that shit... I think you will find it beats any German concentration camp in terms of inhumane treatment.
6 million > 1,000. Inhumane or not, the point is DEATH. The end result was death, period,