Irish Holocaust?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2006
I look Irish all the way. Im what they call "Black Irish". Reeeal dark brown hair but i do got dark red facial hair. And you cant forget the pasty/pale white skin lol. I love being Irish tho, wouldnt trade it for all the money in the world. Im so proud to have duel-citizenship and i would definitely join the Irish Army over the american military anyday. Its actually something ive strongly considered doin and i still may if i dont get a good job after college or if i dont like the grad schools i get accepted to. Anyone who is Irish needs to go to Ireland and experience the country first hand. Greatest country in the world full of the nicest and most sincere people you will ever meet

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I look Irish all the way. Im what they call "Black Irish". Reeeal dark brown hair but i do got dark red facial hair. And you cant forget the pasty/pale white skin lol. I love being Irish tho, wouldnt trade it for all the money in the world. Im so proud to have duel-citizenship and i would definitely join the Irish Army over the american military anyday. Its actually something ive strongly considered doin and i still may if i dont get a good job after college or if i dont like the grad schools i get accepted to. Anyone who is Irish needs to go to Ireland and experience the country first hand. Greatest country in the world full of the nicest and most sincere people you will ever meet
I LOVED Ireland. I can't wait to go back there one day. I was in Cork, too. Small town, really good people.

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
What about the 8.5 million German casualties? No one is talking about that. I mean that is almost 3 million more German casualties than Jewish. It's a goddamned shame no ones talking about the German deaths. I mean the fucking allies even bombed my hometown and shit. Fukken pricks

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
What about the 8.5 million German casualties? No one is talking about that. I mean that is almost 3 million more German casualties than Jewish. It's a goddamned shame no ones talking about the German deaths. I mean the fucking allies even bombed my hometown and shit. Fukken pricks
I think it was more like 11 Million including soldiers

May 9, 2002
I think you will be hard pressed to find sympathy for the Germans that died becuase of a) Germans are seen as Nazi's and b) becuase they werent put into concentration camps.

The fact of the matter is, war is a faggot and the innocent civilians are the ones that lose, not the ones actually fighting the war.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
but did you try any hair pie?
LMAO! No I didn't.

For real, the only thing I ate over there that was "UK Food" was Bangers 'n Mash...that shit was good. I had an egg sandwich at the Clarion (where I stayed), shit was nasty. I went to this hole in the wall Italian restaurant, owned and operated by some Italian immigrants...that was THE BEST Italian food I've ever had.

Biggest beer advertisement on a billboard was for BUDWEISER! The locals said that's what the kids drink over there. Had some Guinness, of course...but that shit has NOTHING on Beamish Stout...which is brewed in Cork and good as fuck.

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
Yeh, Germany suffered as much as anyone else during the war and after. But not surprisingly it gets little attention or sympathy. The fire bombing of Dresden by the RAF and USAAF was one of the worst. Around 50,000 German civilians killed in just a few nights of air raids on the city of Dresden, many of them burned alive.

Feb 1, 2006

how do you irish history experts feel about this book?

Ignatiev traces the tattered history of Irish and African-American relations, revealing how the Irish used labor unions, the Catholic Church and the Democratic party to succeed in America. He uncovers the roots of conflict between Irish-Americans and African-Americans and draws a powerful connection between the embracing of white supremacy and Irish "success" in 19th century American society.

By mid-century, Irish voting solidarity gave them political power, a power augmented by the brute force of groups descended from the Molly Maguires. With help, the Irish pushed blacks out of the lower-class jobs and neighborhoods they had originally shared. And though many Irish had been oppressed by the Penal Laws, they opposed abolition, even when Daniel O'Connell, "the Liberator," threatened that Irish-Americans who countenanced slavery would be recognized "as Irishmen no longer."