Incisions, you scared little bitch.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2007
ouch! it doesnt get much worse than your own mom calling you a liar to a member of the Siccness. Damn his whole family got aired out. This aint even a roast it was a public execution. Incisions @Incisions bruh just call it a day and go back to dubcnn, this is a lose lose situation, the blood is in the water and the sharks are feeding, classic thread...wow

Jul 12, 2002
But it dosent fucking matter if you "bow out gracefully" now, you already fucked up by letting it get to this point. Its too late doggie.

Now, because of your lies, god has struck down apon thee with great fury.

U thought the siccness was a muthafuckin game, but we like tha muthafuckin mob nigga... You fuck up and we cant find you, we go after yo family. Mob shit bitch!
#MOBBEN

Jun 5, 2004
The sicc has been stupid hyphy with it lately. From the bottom of my heart i thank each and every one of you. This is why i love this place
Isnt it funny how clowning one person can help bring people together? Kumbia, my nigs.

Look at all the people joining in in harmony for the good cause of clowning on a pice of shit like lamb

If nortenos and surenos would just join in on a lamb roasting, they would soon forget why theyre beefing and call a truce

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Isnt it funny how clowning one person can help bring people together? Kumbia, my nigs.

Look at all the people joining in in harmony for the good cause of clowning on a pice of shit like lamb

If nortenos and surenos would just join in on a lamb roasting, they would soon forget why theyre beefing and call a truce
Laughter is the best medicine.

Jan 27, 2005

Chale won't happen. Lol

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Incisions @Incisions , put in a good word with your sister for me. I got a thing for them olive complexion Israeli type jew broads.
Im allready talking to her folks, but dont trip Im down for the train, and I like to go last...

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
LOL he sais i like to go last. Did u ask if she gives rim jobs yet? I wonder if that runs in the family as well. Get her to make an account to see her brothers faggotry and help shed some light on the subject
On some real shit, what kinda big brother lets his little brother turn into somebody who makes twerk videos? dude should be fucking ashamed of himself for his failures as a brother.