Incisions, you scared little bitch.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
fuck all this happened in 1 day? where was I? watching the new X-Men that was ah wast of time. I could have been here throwing in my lil cheap shots on Incisions. For really tho I kinda feel sorry for this guy...I know he deserved all this special attn. but daym He got blown the fuck out the water. There used to be ah special forum for this kinda shit on the SICCNESS called "The Stoning Grounds" where you called out someones bullshit. Now we just do it in the OPEN forum. Its allways good Weeding the perpetraters out of the SICCNESS. Ive been around since the ROLOC days and I just gatta say GATTA LOVE THE SICCNESS!

R.I.P. Incisions, just another victum.

Incisions < Siccness Community

Last edited:

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Anyone remember when J. Colombo was going to meet up with another SICCNESS member (I forget who) and fight. There were ppl saying they were going to bring camcorders to tape what happened. When the time came no one showed up for the fight only ah few SICCNESS members showed up to watch the brawl that never took place. LOL good times! Then later COLOMBO and the other dude was like...."I was there I was on the other side of the parking lot" lol that was great.

Aug 17, 2011
no shame here, they goin after my family....the way i see it, the peeps partakin in this fuckery should be the ones ashamed.

i'm still right here, but they dont wana go at me, they rather stalk the fam. childs play.. man-card revoked.

Jun 5, 2004
no shame here, they goin after my family....the way i see it, the peeps partakin in this fuckery should be the ones ashamed.

i'm still right here, but they dont wana go at me, they rather stalk the fam. childs play.. man-card revoked.
Dont even try it, it aint gonna work

We already went thru the whole "you talking shit til you dug ur grave and then the only thing that saved you was people feling sorry for u for your family getting clowned" phase.

U already played that card, go back into hiding.

Aug 17, 2011
Dont even try it, it aint gonna work

We already went thru the whole "you talking shit til you dug ur grave and then the only thing that saved you was people feling sorry for u for your family getting clowned" phase.

U already played that card, go back into hiding.

what do u mean "it aint guna work?"

whats not guna work?....im just sayin

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast

LMAO come the fuck on bro.. Is your life that boring that you have to spend your days on a website where everyone hates you and talks shit? You really have no concerts goin on or side beezys to fuck?

That is vary sad dude... I actually feel kinda bad for you and unlike alot of other people on here that I wished would commit suicide, I really hope you don't.

Aug 17, 2011
lol@committing suicide because people online are stalkin ur family

i dont spend my days here, so i duno what u talkin bout. only been postin regularly in these past couple days. ur on here much more than i am bru

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
you would think Elior Maimon would have something better to do then post here, all his model bitches and all.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
lol@committing suicide because people online are stalkin ur family

i dont spend my days here, so i duno what u talkin bout. only been postin regularly in these past couple days. ur on here much more than i em bru
I don't spend any time anywhere that I'm surrounded by hate. You sure spend alot of time on here trying to defend yourself to a large group of people that don't like you. What's the point? You have 0 fans here