Incisions, you scared little bitch.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2008
you would report something you faggot snitch.
WHOOOOOA...hold on nigga...did I say REPORT...he'll nah...I'm doin my thang with all these posts...using it for MY BENEFIT...so PLEASE...carry on. I'm an opportunist and I like do distort an embellish certain things...AND THIS ONE RIGHT HERE IS THE ONE LOL!!!

Jun 5, 2004
not "attemtpin" 2 do anythin or "attemptin" 2 get any1 to feel me on shit....to me, stalkin people family online is bitch shit. some cats here feel exactly the same way but aint sayin shit because they rather not fuck up the camaraderie yall got goin here over an "outsider". but trust me on this, men of integrity do not move like this.

but u guna do u either way, so carry on......
And lemme make it clear, i aint the one sayin i wanna fuck yo sister and mom. I do, but i never said that. Blame this on teh hatters. I been tryna help u out if u pulled yo head out yo ass for some air.

Anyways, that fone numba is unwravelin fast, so do you. Its now your choice, if you can have the self-control to stop posting than ur good.

But... Get my nuts out yo mouth! Liar! Nuts and balls and nuts and balls and planters nuts and mixed nuts and assorted nuts and more nuts and extra nuts and nuts and balls and nuts and balls.

Lets see if yo dumb ass can reframe from talking for the sake of yo family

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
not "attemtpin" 2 do anythin or "attemptin" 2 get any1 to feel me on shit....to me, stalkin people family online is bitch shit. some cats here feel exactly the same way but aint sayin shit because they rather not fuck up the camaraderie yall got goin here over an "outsider". but trust me on this, men of integrity do not move like this.

but u guna do u either way, so carry on......
818-715-05??.

Aug 17, 2011
THAN YOU NEVER SHOULD HAVE TRIED TO DOWN ANOTHER MEMBER. ITS HAPPENED TO YOU 3 TIMES ON 2 DIFFERENT FUCKING SITES. WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?????????

ur point makes no sense....u been "downin" me for a minute now, and i aint said shit to u.. u came at me outa nowhere because u wanted 2 be "cool" and part of the "in crowd". does the fact that u been talkin shit 2 me for no reason mean it would be ok for me to start postin shit about ur wife and daughters all over this site? shit's weak, no matter how u try 2 slice it brodie.

Mar 18, 2008
Okay look...somebody already deleting their comments...ain't this some shit...it's funny how the women in the forum think Incision is a "real man"...while y'all STALKING this nigga momma...me personally...I never in my wildest DREAMS thought you niggas was THIS stupid. Carry...on.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Bra...you don't know the HALF of what I'm doing...just don erase your comments...THIS GONNA BE FUNNY...LOL!!! Incision...YOU THE FUCKIN MAN!!!
id post your info, but your too broke to keep from being evicted and your phone from always getting turned off, so it will probley be invalid.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
ur point makes no sense....u been "downin" me for a minute now, and i aint said shit to u.. u came at me outa nowhere because u wanted 2 be "cool" and part of the "in crowd". does the fact that u been talkin shit 2 me for no reason mean it would be ok for me to start postin shit about ur wife and daughters all over this site? shit's weak, no matter how u try 2 slice it brodie.
818-715-055?.

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
Incision...is 100 % correct...y'all niggas is BITCHES. Lol...you got these dudes STALKING your family members off this Siccness.net nigga LOL!!! GOD DAMN!!! Please tell me this whole thread is a joke...it can't be this many cowardice as niggas hiding behind their computers...it just can't be. I been screen shooting this thread and reporting it on my Facebook in a forum called "Fake Ass Internet Niggas" and what's funny is...all the logic y'all tryna pass over on this guy Incision about why you stalking his family is bullshit...eveybody in the other forum is thinking y'all a bunch of fags lol!!! MAAAAAN IM DYIN...you people lol!!! There's women saying shit about the posting up info of his mother just shows these Niggas got to much time on their hands and no woman lol!!! I'm bout ta take this shit to another message board and have some fun...keep up the good work.

Mar 18, 2008
And for real, if y'all letting ugly scare y'all to where posts are getting deleted? Man the fuck up. Never shoulda posted shit you scary bout
Haha...do you know who you are addressing with that comment...these niggas ant street like you...can't you tell by how some of them wanna back pedal when talkin to Incision " I wanna make this clear...." LOL!!!