Incisions, you scared little bitch.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Incision...is 100 % correct...y'all niggas is BITCHES. Lol...you got these dudes STALKING your family members off this Siccness.net nigga LOL!!! GOD DAMN!!! Please tell me this whole thread is a joke...it can't be this many cowardice as niggas hiding behind their computers...it just can't be. I been screen shooting this thread and reporting it on my Facebook in a forum called "Fake Ass Internet Niggas" and what's funny is...all the logic y'all tryna pass over on this guy Incision about why you stalking his family is bullshit...eveybody in the other forum is thinking y'all a bunch of fags lol!!! MAAAAAN IM DYIN...you people lol!!! There's women saying shit about the posting up info of his mother just shows these Niggas got to much time on their hands and no woman lol!!! I'm bout ta take this shit to another message board and have some fun...keep up the good work.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Please tell me this whole thread is a joke...it can't be this many cowardice as niggas hiding behind their computers...it just can't be. I been screen shooting this thread and reporting it on my Facebook in a forum called "Fake Ass Internet Niggas" eveybody in the other forum is thinking y'all a bunch of fags lol!!! MAAAAAN IM DYIN...you people lol!!! There's women saying shit about the posting up info of his mother just shows these Niggas got to much time on their hands and no woman lol!!! I'm bout ta take this shit to another message board and have some fun...keep up the good work.
Wouldn't people who spend their time hating on what other people do on the -internet- be worse then what people are actually doing on the internet?

If they think people on this site are "fags" and "bitches" what does it make the people who are taking their time going through all of these posts, then taking their time to leave comments on these posts, when not one of them even post here or ever interacted with anybody here?

Even their page name "Fake Ass Internet Niggas" sounds like some Chappelle show Player Haters Club shit.

Mar 18, 2008
Just went through the thread and don't see any deleted posts, the fuck is ugly nigga talking about?

I saw one edited post and it was edited like 5 hours ago.
Bra...that was a test...to see who would investigate...the one who INVESTIGATES is usually the one to rat on a group when the shit hits the fan...you...are most likely THAT person. No one else believed what I was sayin lol!!!