Incisions, you scared little bitch.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
i deleted it because family info was posted...why should any1 in my fam be subjected to this bullshit? some of yall take it wayyyyyy too seriously.
you do realize that now people are just gonna put your families info on blast every time you post on here, right? I give it two pages before your mom's contact info shows back up. You act like a shithead and then assume there won't be any response. Moron.

Aug 17, 2011
you do realize that now people are just gonna put your families info on blast every time you post on here, right? I give it two pages before your mom's contact info shows back up. You act like a shithead and then assume there won't be any response. Moron.

do what u will, if u wanna act like a lil bitch, that's on u.... clown on me all u want, but as soon as fam is involved, that's a no-no bru....ima do everythin in my power 2 keep em out of it

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
deleting the thread dosent stop siccness users from being able to find your parents personal info though, so thats something youre going to have to deal with beyond siccness.

at the end of the day if youre gonna be fighting with people on here, you know how siccness rolls. you need to protect your personal information before you start getting into it with a whole message board. just saying.

this aint the first time its happened and it wont be the last

Last edited:

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
do what u will, if u wanna act like a lil bitch, that's on u.... clown on me all u want, but as soon as fam is involved, that's a no-no bru....ima do everythin in my power 2 keep em out of it
Bet if you logged off the siccness and never annoyed us with your shitty ass lamb music and terrible threads asking about other dudes sexual preferences your fam would be kept out of it. Thats well within your power. Kick rocks.