Incisions, you scared little bitch.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2011
He means, you and the siccness just aren't working out anymore and we're sorry.

I'm pretty sure anything you say or do from here on out will get clowned on and now your family is in the mix lol, I'd lay low if I was you

i'll take my clownin, all good wit me....if the family is in the equation, thats all bad. but im not really attackin any1 right now, just speakin on the situation.

Mar 18, 2008
Incision...is 100 % correct...y'all niggas is BITCHES. Lol...you got these dudes STALKING your family members off this Siccness.net nigga LOL!!! GOD DAMN!!! Please tell me this whole thread is a joke...it can't be this many cowardice as niggas hiding behind their computers...it just can't be. I been screen shooting this thread and reporting it on my Facebook in a forum called "Fake Ass Internet Niggas" and what's funny is...all the logic y'all tryna pass over on this guy Incision about why you stalking his family is bullshit...eveybody in the other forum is thinking y'all a bunch of fags lol!!! MAAAAAN IM DYIN...you people lol!!! There's women saying shit about the posting up info of his mother just shows these Niggas got to much time on their hands and no woman lol!!! I'm bout ta take this shit to another message board and have some fun...keep up the good work.

Jun 5, 2004
what do u mean "it aint guna work?"

whats not guna work?....im just sayin
Your futile ass last resort attempt to get anybody to feel u is not gonna work

I dont really remember the exact defenition of the word "futile", but i think it makes sense in that post...

Anyways, what im trying to say is: u a gay ass nigga and shut up

Jun 5, 2004
Incision...is 100 % correct...y'all niggas is BITCHES. Lol...you got these dudes STALKING your family members off this Siccness.net nigga LOL!!! GOD DAMN!!! Please tell me this whole thread is a joke...it can't be this many cowardice as niggas hiding behind their computers...it just can't be. I been screen shooting this thread and reporting it on my Facebook in a forum called "Fake Ass Internet Niggas" and what's funny is...all the logic y'all tryna pass over on this guy Incision about why you stalking his family is bullshit...eveybody in the other forum is thinking y'all a bunch of fags lol!!! MAAAAAN IM DYIN...you people lol!!! There's women saying shit about the posting up info of his mother just shows these Niggas got to much time on their hands and no woman lol!!! I'm bout ta take this shit to another message board and have some fun...keep up the good work.
Ugly nigga about to try to use his wells fargo platinum visa card to pull a nigerian scam on incisions

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast

Pipe down, captain save a hoe

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com

Aug 17, 2011
Your futile ass last resort attempt to get anybody to feel u is not gonna work

I dont really remember the exact defenition of the word "futile", but i think it makes sense in that post...

Anyways, what im trying to say is: u a gay ass nigga and shut up

not "attemtpin" 2 do anythin or "attemptin" 2 get any1 to feel me on shit....to me, stalkin people family online is bitch shit. some cats here feel exactly the same way but aint sayin shit because they rather not fuck up the camaraderie yall got goin here over an "outsider". but trust me on this, men of integrity do not move like this.

but u guna do u either way, so carry on......

Jun 5, 2004
Bra...you don't know the HALF of what I'm doing...just don erase your comments...THIS GONNA BE FUNNY...LOL!!! Incision...YOU THE FUCKIN MAN!!!

Icnizen: i wall bee joe muzik mamagramager for duh smaw fii of (pinky in mouth) ONE HUNDRED... DOLLARS!!! Muahahahahaha!

Muahahahahaha!
Incisions got his beats headphones on playing "im da man im da man im da maaaaaan!"

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
not "attemtpin" 2 do anythin or "attemptin" 2 get any1 to feel me on shit....to me, stalkin people family online is bitch shit. some cats here feel exactly the same way but aint sayin shit because they rather not fuck up the camaraderie yall got goin here over an "outsider". but trust me on this, men of integrity do not move like this.

but u guna do u either way, so carry on......
THAN YOU NEVER SHOULD HAVE TRIED TO DOWN ANOTHER MEMBER. ITS HAPPENED TO YOU 3 TIMES ON 2 DIFFERENT FUCKING SITES. WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?????????

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Shut the fuck you 43 year old failed rapper.