Incisions, you scared little bitch.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2006
and if i don't engage in it and waaaaaaa waaaaaaa waaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaabut in no way should it be condoned either way, because 2 me, that's the epitome of bitch shit.

Shut the fuck up already, u are the biggest pussy ass crybaby ive ever seen, ITS THE NET U DUMB FUCK, theres no rules, if u dumb enough to not cover ur own ass then that aint no ones fault but ur own

Aug 17, 2011
Incisions be like:

"I just have to keep stirring up shit and it will go away."

Not really. You stir up shit on the Sicc, you get shitted on!

not tryna stir shit up, bru....to me, postin pics/info of peoples family members when that person is right there in front of u is a weak cop-out. if u wanna try n shit on me then go for it....but going for the FAM is weak shit, and if that's what u usin 2 hold me hostage, then i'll protect the fam and bow out gracefully, because they didn't do nothing 2 be subjected 2 this fuckery

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
not tryna stir shit up, bru....to me, postin pics/info of peoples family members when that person is right there in front of u is a weak cop-out. if u wanna try n shit on me then go for it....but going for the FAM is weak shit, and if that's what u usin 2 hold me hostage, then i'll protect the fam and bow out gracefully, because they didn't do nothing 2 be subjected 2 this fuckery

ok wendy whiner.