IM SO SICK OF 9/11

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
i'll believe it when one of the INSIDERS spills the frijoles.

That shit isn't going to happen. lol Even if someone did, people still wouldn't believe it. There's tons of evidence to prove contrary to what we've been told, but if you talk about it you're labeled as "crazy", or "anti-American".

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Yup...I was 19, waking up for work when my door flies open and I hear "We're being attacked." I jumped out of bed and looked out the window...there was nothing happening. I yell out, "Wtf are you talking about? It looks like it's going to be a nice day."

ahh life in the suburbs lol

your going to dump on that puppy?
No Marty/Beastiality

Nov 1, 2005
That shit isn't going to happen. lol Even if someone did, people still wouldn't believe it. There's tons of evidence to prove contrary to what we've been told, but if you talk about it you're labeled as "crazy", or "anti-American".
tons of evidence?..post some up homie..por favor.

Jul 3, 2011
^^See those who have no idea nor really wanna know the truth are just too damn lazy to research the plethora of evidence out there. Rather they love watching the controlled one sided media. So its pretty obvious why they are so ignorant and blind to the truths if they cannot even click a few extra times on their own.

Nov 1, 2004
I'm tired of people thinking this was a real attack.
The aircraft that "the people took over" was shot down. That one was probably supposed to hit WTC building 7.

But it really doesn't matter... play the 9/11 sob stories all day long and get everyone all emotional. If people choose to think 9/11 was anything other than a false flag terror attack, then fuck it. Nothing I can do to prove it to them. Ignorance is bliss.

Sep 16, 2008
wow, really? Cool, make fun of 9/11, that's some funny shit...thousands of innocent working people die and people are just annoying for mourning. Honestly, I no longer am shocked that this country is tanking, just reading this shit made me realize, America is being destroyed by Americans, not anyone else.

Sep 16, 2008
you motherfuckers get up in arms when a felon is shot down by police and are all crying for justice when terrorists are hauled to guantanamo, and then you go on and post this shit. fuck this shit, im done, fuck this thread

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
this thread was done with you long before your existence buddy =]

-start arab voice-

have a nice day

-end arab voice-

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
New York is kinda the center of the media universe, so naturally there's gonna be so much stuff on the news about it, you'll be sick of it. But living in New York, it's still a big part of the culture. REAL stories you hear everyday about someone just happened to be running late to work that day that worked above the floors that got hit. Someone had a job interview at another company that morning and missed it etc... Regardless of why you think the attacks happened, the focal point to me is that so many innocent people died and thousands upon thousands more were affected by it in too many ways to count.

I lived here near Oklahoma City when that happened, and we're still mourning over that. I can see why people outside those areas don't care, but in NY and OKC respectively, those events are still very real regardless of how much time has passed. Show some respect to those people that are still dealing with the tragedies at least.

Jan 12, 2006
you motherfuckers get up in arms when a felon is shot down by police and are all crying for justice when terrorists are hauled to guantanamo, and then you go on and post this shit. fuck this shit, im done, fuck this thread
In order to capture that "insurgent" "terroist" the US military probably ended that humans family tree buy dropping million dollar bombs on their villages. They killed what 2 to 3 thousand of our people. While we went in and turned Iraq and Afghanistan to Hell on earth. Also set up shop in their countries for about a decade now with the goal to impose our Western beliefs into their society. I think we got even already maybe even a little more than that. Don't you think? I swear Americans think 1 American life = 1,000 Iraq/Afghanistan lifes. Then they wonder why the world hates us. If we stopped acting like we ruled the world, fags like bin Laden wouldn't be coming after us.