IM SO SICK OF 9/11

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2005
i think the planes got hijacked by those religious extremist & i also believe 9/11 was hijacked by u.s. government insiders to push their own agenda.kinda like the l.a. riots.nobody planned them out but muthafuckers saw a chance to loot and come up on the most shit they could.

Nov 1, 2005
9-11 was a fucked up day but I choose to think more about 9-10 the day before everything went to shit and Bush and his cronies decided to use something terrible happening as a excuse to fuck America up and get us into these bullshit wars
agree 100%.no need for them two wars.some drones and some special ops teams woulda been enough.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I still believe 9/11 was an inside job by the government. The hijackers barely learned how to fly small Cessna planes, let alone a huge commercial airliner. Plus, there was hardly any debris that looked like it came from those type of planes in PA, or Washington, DC. Throw in the fact that Building 7 of the WTC collapsed about 2 blocks away from the other two towers. It would make perfect sense in an action movie, but it makes no sense in real life.

Nov 1, 2005
my thing about a big concpiracy that might of involved so many people is why even risk gettin snitched on?....i mean a few agents and a small nuke woulda had the same effect.blame some mexican cartel for helping to smuggle the weapon across the border and now you got funding for wars on both sides of the ocean.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
my thing about a big concpiracy that might of involved so many people is why even risk gettin snitched on?....i mean a few agents and a small nuke woulda had the same effect.blame some mexican cartel for helping to smuggle the weapon across the border and now you got funding for wars on both sides of the ocean.

It might not of involved a lot of people. A lot of special operations don't use a lot of people. Causing a two front war wouldn't be a smart idea from their standpoint of using it to further their plan on starting operations in Iraq, and Afghanistan. I think that was the goal all along, to secure oil reserves, bases in the middle-east, and for Haliburton to cash on rebuilding what they destroyed. War = money for some, obviously.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Why would they make it unrealistic like you say if its planned? Just the planes crashing was enough. Why use bombs to make the towers drop unrealistically? I've heard so many crazy people say that shit. So they had people in on it fly the planes into the towers and the bombs were planted in the building already? Why would someone agree to do that?

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
The one thing that makes me think it was not an inside job is because of how complicated all that shit was. If the government wanted to do a false flag terror attack why go through all the trouble with hijacked planes, explosives in the buildings, having to account for the people on the planes, coming up with like 20 something dudes to blame it on and come up with complicated back stories for everybody. Wouldn't it have been easier to just blow up some building 'regular' like and blame it on some foreign government or group instead of having to orchestrate all this shit?...and then having to keep it from getting leaked...shit gets leaked out of the government all the time..

I think we really were attacked by those fuckers...however, like Surcaliman said, people went ape shit during the aftermath to push their agendas.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
they pulled bomb sniffing dogs like 2 weeks before the attacks from security detail

any reason why?

multiple WTC employees reported suspicious activity prior to the attacks, and also testified that they heard explosions on the day of the attack...coming from multiple locations including 4 levels below the lobby

the towers also fell at nearly free fall speed, and yet not one piece of that core column that was meant to withstand multiple jetliner impacts never once gave any resistance to the falling material?

how about the fact that even tho other towers have had raging fires burning thru 5-10+ floors for up to 20+ hours and yet not one has collapsed due to structural failure brought on by fire fueled by office material and a fire accelerant

theres alot of other shit that makes you scratch your head

whos to say what really happen, i just hope it doesnt happen again

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Why would they make it unrealistic like you say if its planned? Just the planes crashing was enough. Why use bombs to make the towers drop unrealistically? I've heard so many crazy people say that shit. So they had people in on it fly the planes into the towers and the bombs were planted in the building already? Why would someone agree to do that?

I never said anything about bombs to bring down a building, or buildings, but you obviously know a little about the conspiracy yourself. Do you know where that originated from? People on the scene, and experts on how buildings are taken down.

Nov 1, 2005
if i was an engineer i'd be scratching my head.but im not so i dont..besides plenty of experts/professors have backed up the official story...but then again they might be part of the conspiracy so who knows.